PDA

View Full Version : In the bar(Mylia/open)

Dillin Gack
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:42:14 AM
Dillin walks in to the B&G just moments behind Mylia, only to have himself get stoped at the door

"excuse me sir. You need to leave your weapons at the door"

Dillin grumbles and hands over 3 blaster, 2 knifes, and one proton granade. After handing them over he walks over to where Mylia had gotten them some seets..

"So this is the Bar and Grill... Well as promised, I'll buy you a drink. What do you want?"

Lady Mylia
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:15:16 PM
Mylia glanced over at him as she noticed all his weaponary. She raised an eye brow but did not say anything. She went over and grabbed a seat. She looked to him. "Yup, this is our beloved bar and grill. Countless hours are spent here just relaxing and having a good time." She smiled and winked at him. "Hmmm, I'll take a juma juice please."

spada
Feb 6th, 2004, 07:07:19 PM
Spada sat on the bar talking with other Jedi when he heard a familiar voice. Looking back, he noticed Myila, who he had seen once before. He also noticed a man she was talking with and she appeared to be showing him around. Walking to them, he bowed to Myila and the stranger and said,

"Hello Myila. It's been a while since I've seen you."

he shook her hand and glanced at the man, saying,

"And who is this? A new member? Well, I am Spada Elhow, Jedi Padawan."

He looked over the man and held out his large, Kel-Dor hand to him.

Ace Shipbuster
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:47:33 PM
Ace sauntered through the door and saw the guards.

"Ah man, we gotta go through this again?" he lamented.

He handed over all his weaponry, muttering to himself. Ace then made his way to the bar and downed a Corellian whiskey before he saw a pretty girl standing with another big guy and a Kel Dor.

He popped a cigar in his mouth and headed over.

"Hello, care if I join your little group here tonight?" he inquired the cigar in his mouth bouncing as he spoke.

Ace stood tall at almost 6' 6" and was rather bulky at that.

Dillin Gack
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:06:49 PM
Dillin orders himself an pale ale and Mylia a juma juice. Just as the serving droid goes off to fill the order, the Kel Dor approches them. Dillin stands and shaks the man's hand with a firm grip...

"Greetings Spada, I'm Dillin Gack, just got excepted to the order today."

Just a as Dillin goes to sit again, another man approches them asking if they can join the group of them. Dillin looks up at the man with the cigar...

"I care, as long as that flaming stick of death in your mouth is lit around me. And I would request that if you wish to be near this table ether you put it out, Or I'll Put you out."

Since this is Dillin's first time in the bar he still has yet to learn that fighting is not allowed in the bar, so to his his threat is not idle.

Ace Shipbuster
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:09:22 PM
"Hey man, sorry. I'll put it out if you want," Ace said, snuffing out the cigar on the bottom of his combat boots.

"You don't gotta be so mean," he said plopping down in a chair.

"The name's Ace Shipbuster, Mister..."

Dillin Gack
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:31:59 PM
Dillin extends his hand across the table...

"The name's Dillin, Dillin Gack."

spada
Feb 17th, 2004, 05:04:11 PM
Spada nodded his head to the newcomer, saying,

"Spada Elhow, Jedi Padawan."

Ace Shipbuster
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:28:36 PM
OOC: Mylia won't be here for awhile (a week or so). Some stuff came up. So I think we should put this on hold until she can get here.)