PDA

View Full Version : Mac users - Scary psychos who should be locked up?

ReaperFett
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:03:00 PM
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,62157,00.html

Talk about overreacting! :lol

Sanis Prent
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:06:18 PM
Read my mind :)

Droo
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:11:22 PM
He...GUTTED A MAC!?!?

:verymad! and :shootin!

ReaperFett
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:16:49 PM
Originally posted by Dru
He...GUTTED A MAC!?!?
Speaking of which, where is Terran these days?

(Ba dum tish :))

Darth Viscera
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:26:59 PM
NUKE ALL MAC

Figrin D'an
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:27:40 PM
I like the upper level Macs a lot (G3, G4, G5), but some Mac users just scare me.

Sanis Prent
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:30:25 PM
Mac users are of the same psychosis as the kind of people who ride bicycles and curse at motorists, or people who go out of their way to chastize a smoker for smoking in the outdoors.

I hate these people with gusto.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:37:50 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
Mac users are of the same psychosis as the kind of people who ride bicycles and curse at motorists Sorry, but in many cases, the cyclists are correct. We're obligated to share the road with them. As long as they ride off to the side I'm happy to do so. Unforunately, riding a bicycle around here is a quick way to die

Alpha
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:40:12 PM
I wanna try something like this...:D

Figrin D'an
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:43:29 PM
Mac users are of the same psychosis as the kind of people who ride bicycles and curse at motorists, or people who go out of their way to chastize a smoker for smoking in the outdoors.

I hate these people with gusto.

Not all are like that, but many are. Most who are like that are uniformed, blind zealots.

Sanis Prent
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:43:51 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Sorry, but in many cases, the cyclists are correct. We're obligated to share the road with them. As long as they ride off to the side I'm happy to do so. Unforunately, riding a bicycle around here is a quick way to die

Correct about?

I don't care if a hippy rides a bike and stays to the damn right side, but the moment he plays "king of the road" or less-than-eloquently extolls his human-propelled two wheeled existence over my preference of combustion-powered locomotion, I'll kill him dead.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:55:38 PM
Correct about?

I don't care if a hippy rides a bike and stays to the damn right side, but the moment he plays "king of the road" or less-than-eloquently extolls his human-propelled two wheeled existence over my preference of combustion-powered locomotion, I'll kill him dead. Oh. That. I thought you meant just sharing the road. You can have my internal combustion, clutch and gear shift when you pry it from cold dead hands. Or come up with something better.

Evil Hobgoblin
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:50:57 PM
This is on my personal webspace. It's very funny, Mac related, best obtained by right click => save as, and best viewed in Irfanview.

Edit: Oh, that's good. Apparently my webhosting screwed up the file.

If anyone is really keen to listen to it, let me know and I'll see if I can send you the file some other way.

AmazonBabe
Feb 5th, 2004, 03:35:02 PM
This reminds me of the few people left here at work that still have MACs (even though our tech support here doesn't support them anymore).

They act as though their MACs are heaven-sent and the best things in the world. And then they proceed to complain about PCs.

Funny... I've never taken it to any extreme to bash MACs or their users. I wonder why they go to such extremes?...

Darth Viscera
Feb 5th, 2004, 04:35:28 PM
it's a long-standing hatred. I was born an ethnic mac-user myself. That ended when I built my first PC for 4x less than the cost of a Mac, and it boasted 10x less suckage.