PDA

View Full Version : Today has been a strange day

ReaperFett
Feb 4th, 2004, 02:24:38 PM
True story.

I was around University walking to get some food with someone, and we were talking about a building that was like some sort of Bond villains secret hideout, having nearly been trapped within magnetically locked doors the day before (We got let in by a small bearded guy with a limp. Yesterday was strange too:)). And we walk round the corner only to nearly walk into....a large bald man with an eyepatch. This guy couldn't have looked more relevent if he had a white cat! That sortof killed the conversation :)

So anyway, this person realised he needed to go talk to a lecturer, so we went off to find the guy. Found him, spoke to him, left. When we went downstairs, we stopped and were talking until I realised I was being watched by a small Chiwawa. In the middle of a building.

And then we went and got food, at which point I nearly walked into a Nun. In the middle of a University food area.

Generally, I wouldn't expect to meet a Bond villain, a Chiwawa and a nun within the University area. This was before going to a lecture theatre which had since we last went in there added a plaque on the wall, complete with curtains, despite there being NO changes within there. There was also a vase with flowers in it on a table at the front, and a table cloth on the lecturers table.

Just thought I'd share, first time I've had an interesting story :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 4th, 2004, 02:28:42 PM
If there had been a short, fat Chinese fellow with a hat that could chop off heads......;)

That is kinda freaky, Fetters :uhoh

Rognan Dar
Feb 4th, 2004, 10:48:20 PM
Yeah. Haveing all those things happen in the same day, let alone the same place, is kind of scary...your not on anything are you? :p

Mordecai Lória
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:05:31 AM
Spoooookay....

Now, I think I know some special doctors for people like you.

ReaperFett
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:32:49 PM
To my knowledge I wasn't on anything Rog, but had a nice sausage roll before the event. I doubt that caused it ;)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 5th, 2004, 02:55:33 PM
Maybe it was gas bubbles :mneh

;)

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:42:23 PM
Or some other internal thing that might have also been the resolt from your inner ear...or something.

ReaperFett
Feb 6th, 2004, 06:52:58 AM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
Or some other internal thing that might have also been the resolt from your inner ear...or something.
A nun in my inner ear? :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 6th, 2004, 08:36:16 AM
Or the chiuahua ;)

Selinica Miriya
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:32:02 PM
A chiuahua in your inner ear? Ouch. I think me mum's dog is smaller, though. She's a right yappy lil thing, too. A pomeranian.

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:30:30 PM
Hey, I didn't say I understood it. I only pick up things from movies and stuff. :p

ReaperFett
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:32:17 PM
You and me both :)