PDA

View Full Version : Lady Whiskey(open)

Selinica Miriya
Feb 3rd, 2004, 05:15:18 PM
"Corellian Whiskey, please..."

In the way of alcohol it was all she ever drank, it seems.

Sith Huntress Miriya D'aen Cailis was sick of going to Yog's. Even if the service was good and the food and drink great..hanging with the Jedi was not something she liked to do. So she looked up somewhere she hadn't been before.

Hanging around them too much looks a bite too suspicious. Granted, they're a fresh crowd compared with the last time I was in this sector of the galaxy. But still, they know a sith when they see one. As for my profession..well...they're clueless

A mischevious smile crept over her face. The 'tender slid her a glass of the whiskey, and she picked it up , taking a sip while looking over the other patrons. She leaned against the bar counter, quietly enjoying her drink.

I highly doubt i'll see anyone I recognize.

Remkah
Feb 4th, 2004, 10:22:02 PM
Remkah was seated beside her, brooding quietly into his whiskey glass.

He noticed the woman when she came in and nodded "hello" to her now as she took him, and the bar in general, in her glance as she sat down

Selinica Miriya
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:20:59 AM
She glanced at the man seated beside her.

"Hello." She said in a low tone. "Nice place."

Miriya seemed to know for sure that this man didn't qualify as potential prey.

Not a Jedi. Doesn't have a death wish... Of course, she could feel these things. The golden haired woman smiled at him, and took a small sip of her whiskey.

Remkah
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:18:04 PM
Remkah looked surprised at her comment, and looked around the place as if seeing it for the first time.

"Yeah, not bad I guess"

He swivelled on the stool to sit half-facing her. She was a pretty little thing, lovely hair. What was she doing here, of all places.

"You got a name?"

Selinica Miriya
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:18:57 PM
She looked up from her whiskey. He'd asked for her name.

Might as well. It's gonna do me any harm.

"Miriya Cailis." She took a gulp of her whiskey. "You?"

Remkah
Feb 11th, 2004, 05:58:32 PM
"Remkah"

He was always enconomical with introductions.

"What brings you to Enton?"

Selinica Miriya
Feb 12th, 2004, 12:17:49 AM
She leaned back, relaxing a bit more.

"Getting away from the goody-two-shoes convent the universe reveres. Spending too much time around such...quarry...makes ya feel soft."

Miriya smirks, a smile spreading over her soft lips. "This place is more my style..." The huntress looked at Remkah out the corners of her eyes. "I guess you're a local, hmm?"

Remkah
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:30:37 PM
"Piece of the furniture"

He rested back on his elbows.

"Well, if its a change from where you say youve been lately that your looking for - I'd say you're in the right place"

Selinica Miriya
Feb 16th, 2004, 01:52:46 AM
A small laugh passed her teeth, and Miriya tilted the whiskey glass to her lips, sipping slowly. That was the last of that glass. She leaned back a little further, asking for another glass of Corellian Whiskey, and then shifted forward again, and turned her head to Remkah.

"Good. I'd hate to find out I was in the wrong place."

Remkah
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:18:49 PM
Something told Remkah that Miriya would rarely make mistakes let alone be in the wrong place anywhere.

"So..you got a story? Or you can tell me one you made up, if you like."

Selinica Miriya
Feb 23rd, 2004, 01:58:04 AM
Her next glass of whiskey was delivered. Miriya picked it up and was into it soon enough.

"My story, huh? Blood, murder, torture and pain...thrill of the hunt, love of the game?..." She smirked. A phrase a man she once thought she knew had used.

Yeah. I'm gonna kill him soon enough, too.

"...was on my way to being a goody two shoes once in my life, but as you can see, that didn't work. Went sour. Ask me anything you want to know. I might answer, I might not..."

Remkah
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:22:19 PM
"Bad for the good guys, good for the bad guys"

Remkah observed with a grin as he lit a cigarette.

"Your pretty fiesty arent you?"

Selinica Miriya
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:07:13 PM
Miriya smiled slyly, watching Remkah light up. "You think so? Good guess."

She smirked, practically inhaling her next gulp, coughing once.

"Ack. That tried to go down the wrong tube. Still, Corellian Whiskey has never done me wrong..." The huntress took a deep breath, and held the whiskey glass with both hands.

"So what is it you do..Remkah?"

Remkah
Mar 7th, 2004, 09:19:44 PM
He shrugged noncomittally.

"Im a glorified delivery boy"

He exhaled loudly before continuing, "..in a manner of speaking."

Ehh, it was as good a description for a smuggler as there ever was.

"I work for an outfit called ShadowFaene"

Selinica Miriya
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:27:55 PM
Miriya understood those words. She didn't have any qualms with smugglers. Just bounty hunters...they tended to steal her quarry from time to time. That really cheesed her off.

The huntress winked, smiling darkly.

"Gotcha."

I work for an outfit called ShadowFaene.

Now where had she heard that name before? She'd heard it before.

"I've heard the name...Only in passing, though..."

Yeah, and that Hera has something to do with it. Come on, Miriya...Now that's a face you haven't seen in ions...

"You like it there?"

Remkah
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:49:03 PM
"Has a lousy dental plan, but other than that.."

His reply was a sly grin. He liked it well enough.

"What about you - what does an enterprising young woman like yourself do to pay the bills?"

Selinica Miriya
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:25:16 PM
"I have...my acquaintances. And access to the royal treasury on the planet of my birth...And I own my own ship, with enough living space of its own."

Not to mention you hunt people for information, smart girl...Info some parties pay dearly to get their hands on. You've been sorely off that job for a while. No thanks to your brother.

"...yeah."

Miriya took another sip of her whiskey. There would be more she would say on that subject, but not to just anyone.

Remkah
Mar 13th, 2004, 11:43:41 PM
"A ship can be a home as much as any place, I spose"

Remkah smoked quietly.

"Might get a bit lonely though.."

Selinica Miriya
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:34:10 AM
Miriya nodded slowly, looking into her glass and rubbing her thumb up and down it absentmindedly.

"Sometimes, yes." She half-smiled, and took a drink. "I'm used to going months without company...."

Again, but a large gulp this time. "...but I haven't always been like that."

Remkah
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:28:56 PM
"That seems a waste of lovely company, to my way of thinking"

He smiled at Miriya. It was a sincere smile even touching at his black eyes. A smile which seemed very at odds with the careless posture with which the Captain sat.

The beauty had an air of....sadness? regret? about her. Remkah couldnt place it exactly.

So he decided to fish.

"You loose someone close?"

Selinica Miriya
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:07:12 PM
Miriya looked into her glass, and sighed. She clasped the rings hanging on a chain around her neck.

"Yeah. Something like that...."

A small sadness marked her eyes when she look again at Remkah.

"He who caused it to happen will pay. This is one reason why I do what I do. Another is to...erm..Prune the jedi population. ..The main reason though is because I feel so much....Oh I don't know. Zeal? I guess I like the rush I feel when I'm on a trail, especially a fresh one that you can practically smell.."

Remkah
Mar 27th, 2004, 11:27:45 PM
"Well, remind me never to get on your bad side ok?"

Remkah smiled at her ruefully.

"You sound like someone I know. Well, two people really. Both on different sides of the law. Both women. Both dangerous"

His smile broadened, indicating he thought Miriya every bit as dangerous.