PDA

View Full Version : A Room

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 2nd, 2004, 09:35:22 AM
Tharinye walks through the halls of the LQ, trying to find himself a room. In one hand is a bag which has his clothing in it. Dressed in a suit, he looks rather business like. A smile on his face is the only sign of what he is feeling at this point in time.

After several moments he stops before a door and opens it. So far finding it empty, he walks into the room and does a quick look around it to find that it is indeed empty. He places his suitcase on the bed and looks around, forgetting to close his door.

Rognan Dar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:56:09 PM
Passing by, on his way out, Rognan saw a open door. That was unusual around here. Either there was a lot of empty rooms with doors open, or there was not. But this was not one of those spots where it should just be open. So, curiosity taking over, he pocked his head in.

The room was empty, for the most part. Apart from a man in a suit, he didn't see anything that looked like someone was living there. He knocked softly on the door to get the mans attention.

"Hello? Are you looking for something?"

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 3rd, 2004, 12:51:19 AM
Falcon came upon a student he regularily sparred with. Rognan Dar. And the young man had his head peeking in a room..

Hmm. Curious.

Something Falcon didn't have an answer for until he came to the room himself.

"New student, Dar. One that appears to have found himself a room. I beleive that is what he has been looking for..."

Falcon spoke up, making sure the man heard him. "Good day, Mr. Lerf. You've found a room, I see."

How he knew the young man's name, and knew for sure it was him was simple, but oblivious to a great deal of people. The knight made it a point to check up on the new arrivals records constantly.

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:14:19 AM
Tharinye is about to answer Rognan when Falcon spoke up about what he was looking for and found.

"Yes Sir, I have found a room though you seem to have me at a distinct disadvantage. You happen to know who I am, but I do not know who you are."

Tharinye pauses here for a moment before speaking again.

"My names Tharinye Lerf, brother to Faith and Natia Lerf."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 4th, 2004, 05:45:45 PM
Falcon walked up to the young man, offering his hand.

"Falcon Gyndar, Jedi Knight."

Tharinye accepted the handshake as the knight continued to speak.

"You're Natia's older brother, then, I presume. Natia is my...ah.. adopted daughter. Though, she seems to have been scarce lately."

Another reason I'll need to make a breakfast appointment with her...soon He thought..

As he had that thought, he said something else. "Judging from your demeanor, you seem like a rather well-mannered young man, Mr. Lerf."

Rognan Dar
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:16:29 PM
Wait, Rognan thought. They are both related to Natia?

"You both related to Natia? She never told me she had...family. In fact, she said she didn't know where they were..."

He looked from one to the other hoping to get some answers. Then remembered his manners.

"Sorry. My names Rognan Dar. I've met your sister before. She was the first of my kind that I knew off of my own planet."

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:14:09 AM
"Thank-you Mr. Gyndar. Yes, I am Natia's older brother, though I have never personnally met her. I was at a boarding school when my Natia and her twin brother were born."

Tharinye bows slightly to bother Falcon and Rognan.

"Mr. Dar, Mr. Gyndar, it's a pleasure to meet both of you. Considering Natia's past, Mr. Dar, it's not a surprise that she claims to not know where any of her family is. She's not the nicest of ppl and Mr. Gyndar, I suggest you be careful with Natia. She can be a rather violent person."

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:03:37 PM
"Violent? I wouldn't say that she's violent. Anyone could be under that category. Even Jedi here. But when I met her she was not what you would call timid, but not violent either. And besides: I do beleive she was joined the order. I wouldn't think that the Jedi would let someone with a violent personality in without knowing that she could control it."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:08:03 PM
He didn't take insult to Natia easily. But, as with all things, the knight was calm about it.

"I know my daughter, thank you, Mr. Lerf. Despite what you may beleive..you know nothing about her. I would save accusations until you have proper evidence. "

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 7th, 2004, 01:35:46 PM
"Mr. Gyndar, I'm not trying to insult your daughter. I am just speaking the truth because she has brutally murdered ppl. And not just our loving Father.

If you truly knew your daughter, then you would know, that she may be here with the Jedi now, but she had spent a part of her life, years to be exact, on the Darkside under the tutelage of a member of the Black Hand when it was around.

Mr. Dar, a person with violent tendencies could come and join the Order if they wished to control these tendencies.

I am only wishing to make sure that you know some of Natia's capabilities. And Mr. Gyndar, despite you thinking I know nothing of my sister, I know a fair amount. It's my job to know what my planets Force Users are doing. And I do have evidence of her brutally murdering ppl."

Tharinye is not a person for with holding the truth of a person, despite what it may do to them.

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:58:11 PM
"Yes, I knew she was a darksider when I first met her. It was strange to be really be sitting with one and not sure what they reason for the conversation was. Everyone has a past, Mr. Lerf. Some might be better then others. I know that I have done many terrible things. And would you say that makes me a bad person now? You say she brutally murdered people. Well let me tell you...so have I."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:24:04 PM
His heart dropped a little.

Darkside. She has been hiding things...Just as I suspected.

"I must say, Thariyne Lerf, that I am deeply disappointed in Natia to hear mention of such news as that she went... to the black hearts, the Black Hand in my absence. She has said nothing of it. I would expect my daughter to be a little more truthful. "

I suppose it is time for that long-overdue breakfast meeting...

"I must thank you, Mr. Lerf, for bringing certain, ahh, items to my attention. "

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:39:57 PM
"It is your business Mr. Dar if you have brutally murdered ppl. And I will say that you are lucky to not be from my homeworld or you would be put on trial for it.

Mr. Gyndar, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news with what I have told you. It hurts me deeply that she has committed the crimes that she has and I am hoping that with her being here with the Jedi again, she will turn out to be better then what she has shown in her past.

And perhaps the reason why she has not mentioned her Darkside training to you is because she has not wish to disappoint you. But let me ask you something, have you actually come out and asked her if she went to the Darkside while you were away?"

Tharinye questions lightly, more out of curiousty then anything.

"Because a person may not come right out and tell something to one that they care about if they believe it will hurt them."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 9th, 2004, 12:34:55 AM
He shook his head.

"No, never thought to. A lot of things went on while I was away...Some things I'm sure that are meant not to be uttered."

The mysterious disappearances of Xazor and some others were one. Around that subject there seemed to be..avoidance. It might suggest a falling-out. Or other things..Falcon's brow furrowed.

"She was still a little rough around the edges when I left, and now she's so mature, so wise for her short years. Turning like that, to the darkness, doesn't seem like her..it never did. There were no clues. Not a single one. "

He sighed.

"It wouldn't hurt me to know these things from her own mouth. I would be rather disappointed..I am disappointed."

After clearing that, he half-smiled. "You like pancakes, Mr. Lerf?"

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:07:23 PM
Rognan was quiet for some time. He was trying to put all that he heard into order. Things like her fath- step father. Surely should would have mentioned something like that. Maybe he just didn't really have enough time to get to know her better. And maybe it was for the best that she didn't. Who knows? Maybe it was a good thing that she turned to the darkside. Maybe it will give her a new insite to the world and make her a better Jedi because of it.

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 10th, 2004, 09:22:07 AM
"Yes Mr. Gyndar, I do like pancakes. I never got them often at school, and well, I'm not the best cook.

Sometimes the ppl that we think we know, turn out to not be like what we know at all. That it is actually just a bit of an act that they are putting on, that's all."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:10:50 PM
"Well, Mr. Lerf. It seems you are in luck. I am an excellent cook, according to the testament of many who have had the privlege to enjoy it. How does breakfast first thing tomorrow morning in my quarters sound?"

He stuffed one hand into his pocket, the other stifling a yawn. "Oh....*yaaaaaaaaaawn*.. Excuse me." He half-smiled.

"Ok. I think a better day would be in a few days. "

You betcha that'd be better. Remember, you have a breakfast meeting with Natia..

Falcon nodded to himself.

Tharinye Lerf
Feb 12th, 2004, 09:12:06 AM
"I think it sounds excellent Mr. Gyndar. Though, were are your quarters?"

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:47:44 PM
He smiled. "I suppose that would help. It's room 2401."