PDA

View Full Version : One of those "Sorry about my absence" threads.

Droo
Feb 1st, 2004, 08:11:22 PM
I've had scarce activity here and around the rest of the forums for quite some time now, particularly when it comes to roleplaying, and as much as I wish I could say I'll be coming back soon, I can't. These days, I'm finding that I have hardly any time to do anything; work is so inane and frustrating that it sucks the drive right out of me, what free time I do have manages to slip through my fingers and all creative efforts have been put on the shelf for now. This depresses me infinitely; I need to start creating be it in pictures or music or words otherwise soon I'll end up losing it.

I want to be here and I want to work on the development of the KA but as it stands at the moment I simply can't fullfil these obligations. Whatever you take this thread for; an apology or an explanation; I think it's both really, then it's important to understand that I wont be around like I used to; not until I have fewer working hours in the week can I dedicate myself in any reasonable way towards the group.

Naturally, I'll be around but not much and hopefully, I'll be able to get back into the old routine in a few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Naj Arilov
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:59:28 AM
thats it....Im sending a guy...in a boat...to drag you back by your EARS >D

Take whatever time you need, you cant really force good writing out. Is it still cool to plot and scheme on AIM tho?

Droo
Feb 2nd, 2004, 11:25:34 AM
That's all gravy with me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:00:20 PM
:hug see you soonish then. :)