PDA

View Full Version : Well..

Zatania Duvall
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:12:19 PM
I think it's my turn to say this as so many have in the past. I've lost interest in roleplaying to a degree. Yes, I know, a shocker, since I said I never would. But everything has been moving too slowly, I wasn't able to jump into threads as easily as everyone else can, don't roleplay with many people here anyways(which is why my interest has only died to a degree. I will still be roleplaying at my bf's board, my own, and SWRPG. I'm quitting three other boards).

I won't be leaving completely yet, though. I will continue to roleplay with Je'gan so that the storyline he has built with Ceres is completed. He needed a Jedi to mess with and thats just what he'll get. I don't go back on promises nor do I do anything halfway. So I'll keep up with any threads with him but other than that, I'm bored. I waited for a master too long, then got dumped off by a few masters, then haven't recieved any replies from my current master in a while.

I guess my feelings towards roleplaying has effected my posts lately, and that in turn made me feel less enthused about posting. So before I lower myself to one liners, I'm gonna just go. Sorry to anyone this inconveniences.

ReaperFett
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:19:26 PM
:waves hope it all goes well.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 1st, 2004, 07:53:37 PM
Bye and good luck :wave