PDA

View Full Version : Dalamar

Mortaniuss
Feb 1st, 2004, 01:14:24 PM
I hope this is the correct forum. If not, feel free to move it for me. I tried PMing this to Dalamar, but his inbox was full.

While it was a nice effort to post your claim in the character database thread, I posted in it months ago. Even then, I'd been using the character for a good while: I had only just then gotten around to posting. I'm sure the same is true of you.

However, I don't see any reason why the both of us can't use the same character. The pictures you use of Elric look drastically different than the ones I'm using. On top of that, the pictures I'm using aren't truly of Elric - they're of Ulric von Bek, a version of Elric from another dimension who looks somewhat different (see: The Dreamthief's Daughter)

I hope you agree to compromise, because I'm happy with my choice of character pics and have no intention of changing unless I find something that better suits Mort.

Best regards.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 1st, 2004, 05:25:05 PM
Hey there Mort :) Dalamar is no longer a member of the Shrine but I will forward this to Stings PM box if you would like ....

Mortaniuss
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:06:25 PM
Oh, I wasn't aware. Thanks. :)

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:25:54 PM
NP gonna forward this to his other PM :)