PDA

View Full Version : The Trainwreck that is Catwoman gets worse

ReaperFett
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:08:57 AM
First, we've all seen it, we all laughed and cried, the Oprah clip:

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/0-9ABC/Catwoman/clip/

But even worse...

http://www.superherohype.com/constantine/index.php?id=771

Tippet Studios will be creating a photo-realistic cat, that communicates with Catwoman for the film.

Their challenge... re-create a photo real cat who communicates with Catwoman, Halle Berry, to supplement indistinguishably from the real cats.

TALKING CATS??? Get John Cleese on the phone, they could do it like George of the Jungle! :lol

JMK
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:24:58 AM
Not that I had much interest anyway, but...............:cry

It hurts!!!!!!!!!!! Make them stop!

Jinn Fizz
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:33:10 AM
Oh, dear God...

Every time I see an image from this movie, any image at all, I cringe. Which means I've been doing a lot of cringing lately at the magazine racks, since Halle Berry is on the cover of the 2004 preview edition of Entertainment Weekly. And the clip of her Oprah birthday greetings was definitely the topper >_< .

DC Comics is actually okay with this? This is NOT Catwoman!!!

I like Halle Berry, but this is ridiculous. She moans and groans and complains about Storm and hints she may not come back for X-Men 3, but this tarted-up S&M Catwoman is okay with her? Sheesh.

http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Tantrum.gif

ReaperFett
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:41:07 AM
Originally posted by Jinn Fizz
DC Comics is actually okay with this?

They have no choice, Warner owns them.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:22:58 AM
I don't why EW is making such a big deal out of this film? Instead of putting Spider Man or Harry Potter (both which will be the #1 and #2 movies of the year) they put what will be the biggest bomb, shows what they know.
About X3 I heard rumors that said she was interested depending on the script whatever that means.

ReaperFett
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:30:10 AM
It depends on the script = If you have a script which you show me, I'll sign. I'm desperate! ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:47:21 AM
LOL her last two films haven't been very good so maybe she will do X3 now.

JMK
Feb 1st, 2004, 12:07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
I don't why EW is making such a big deal out of this film? Instead of putting Spider Man or Harry Potter (both which will be the #1 and #2 movies of the year) they put what will be the biggest bomb, shows what they know.
About X3 I heard rumors that said she was interested depending on the script whatever that means.

They make a big deal because Berry is an ideal tart to put on a magazine cover. People who can't get enough of tabloids gobble up people like Berry, Affleck, Spears, Kidman, Pitt, Aniston wherever they pop up.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 1st, 2004, 12:28:37 PM
Actually I think you are right and they probably figure they have put Harry Potter and Spiderman on the cover more than enough and they will be on the cover several more times this year.

Jinn Fizz
Feb 1st, 2004, 02:51:16 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
They have no choice, Warner owns them.

Phooey :mad

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 1st, 2004, 03:30:23 PM
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/0-9ABC/Catwoman/clip/

^ I only just saw that.

OH GOD.

Her little "Meow" at the end- please. someone shoot whoever made that.

imported_Grev Drasen
Feb 1st, 2004, 07:08:50 PM
I hate Halle Berry.

Droo
Feb 1st, 2004, 07:44:36 PM
I love Halle Berry. She has acting talent but she's making some dreadful decisions lately. It's like one big, bad dream - I'm suprised to actually find myself saying that I wish she wasn't in that skimpy leather outfit.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:30:39 PM
That is incredibly scary. Halle Berry is awesome, but she definitely made a mistake being Catwoman. All I've seen is the costume she'll be wearing and already I'm disgusted. It's the mask that hurts the most.

Charley
Feb 2nd, 2004, 03:01:17 PM
The only good things Halle Berry has ever been in are Executive Decision and Die Another Day.

That aside, she is horrible. She isn't even really all that great in the aformentioned movies, but she doesn't make them suck by being in there, at least.

I don't like her at all.

JMK
Feb 2nd, 2004, 04:05:46 PM
I thought the only good thing about Executive Decision was the fact that Seagal was dead gone in the first 30 minutes.

You can add X Men 1 & 2 to that list, she doesn't help them, but doesn't drag them down either.

ReaperFett
Feb 2nd, 2004, 04:07:24 PM
Don't forget the Last Boy Scout! :D