PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Drink (open)

imported_Demek Jast
Jan 30th, 2004, 08:26:47 PM
The Duro walked up to the bar and had a seat. He grabbed a menu and started to flip through it. He couldn't find anything strong enough. The bartender came up and asked him what he would like.

"I'll have the stongest drink here." Demek replied.

The bartender went off to get the drink. Demek looked around the bar. It was somewhat empty, but he figured since it was quite late that it was to be expected.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:13:19 PM
Sollak walked into the bar. He found it a bit odd he had to give up his weapon but considered the fact that Jedi operated it. The place wasn't that busy, but it was late and he assumed the Jedi were in bed. He noticed a Duro by the bar. Darriann walked over and sat on the stool beside him.

"So. Not much going on tonight is there?" Darriann said as he looked around.

He gave a nod to the bartender.

"Anything Corellian." He said

Darriann was visiting from Corellia. He had thought it was time to take a break from his job of smuggling cargo. He had booked a room at a hotel and decided to go out in the city. He had been going around and visting bars for the most part. He heard some good things about this place and wanted to check it out.

Johnny Spade
Feb 10th, 2004, 12:12:34 AM
Johnny Spade walked into the bar, his heavy feet clunking as they hammered the durasteel floor. As he went to step into the bar one of the guards placed a hand across his chest to prevent him from entering.

"Where do ya' think you're going, big guy? You need to hand over any and all arms you have."

Johnny just pulled a rather large blaster from underneath his coat and handed it to the guard. He then brushed off his jacket and made his way to the bar.

For the most part it was pretty empty save a few patrons. He sat down on one side of the Duro and pointed at a bottle of Corellian whiskey. The bartender poured him a shot which Johnny immediately downed. The bar keep then returned with a short glass filled with whiskey on the rocks.

Johnny then proceeded to sit there and nurse his drink in silence.

imported_Demek Jast
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:14:05 PM
"Nope. Not much." Demek replied to the man, "Name's Demek."

Demek looked at Darriann. He was probably a smuggler here to meet a contact but Demek didn't mind. He thought about doing the same job as Darriann but the force drew him to the order. A new patron entered the bar and sat beside Demek. He ordered a drink. The bartender came and gave the new guy his drink and the Darriann his.

Johnny Spade
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:26:49 PM
Johnny felt Demek looking at him then returned his gaze and nodded a hello.

He then returned his attention to his drink, swirling the amber liquor around in the glass. Spade then polished off the glass and set it down on the bar with a thud to get the keep's attention again. The bartender just filled it up again.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:28:31 PM
"Darriann Sollak." He replied, "Ah, my drink. Thank you sir."

He grabbed his drink and took a sip. He looked over to the guy beside Demek.

"Cheers." Darriann said, "Man I needed this drink."

Johnny Spade
Feb 10th, 2004, 09:37:48 PM
Johnny raised his drink and took a sip. Still silent.

imported_Demek Jast
Feb 11th, 2004, 08:00:20 PM
"Demek Jast. Boy this bar certainly is silent."

He looked toward the card table in the corner.

"You guys up for a round of cards?"

Johnny Spade
Feb 11th, 2004, 11:19:56 PM
Johnny took a seat at the table and waited for the others to do the same. He took his drink with him, but not before getting a refill.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Feb 14th, 2004, 02:27:05 PM
"I'm in for 20 creds." Darriann said taking his seat.

Demek walked over and took his seat putting in some creds aswell.

"I assume you all know how to play."

Johnny Spade
Feb 14th, 2004, 02:35:45 PM
OOC: What game are we playing?

Johnny threw in 50 credits and nodded at Darrian's question about them knowning how to play. He took a sip of his drink before the cards were dealt.

imported_Demek Jast
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:07:20 PM
OOC: Sabacc. You can check out the rules here (http://www.pagat.com/invented/sabacc.html) and play it in RL if you want.

Demek turnded the droid dealer on. The droid shuffled the deck and delt the cards. Demek looked at his hand. It was pretty good at the moment but that could change.

Johnny Spade
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:48:38 PM
OOC: That's what I figured, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks for the link.

Spada looked at his own hand, but his expression remained the same. Stern. He definitley had one hell of a poker-face.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:23:49 PM
Sollak looked at his own hand. A good one save the fact he had wild card. He took a sip of his drink.

"Nice place the Jedi got here. Any of you a Jedi? Mind reading is considered cheating."

He picked up a card. It helped his hand quite a bit.

Johnny Spade
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:27:56 AM
Spade shook his head no.

He looked at his hand: a two, a five, and a clone card. He decided it best to hang onto his hand.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:47:33 PM
Darriann looked at Demek and then at his hand. 4,4, and 2.

He took a sip of his drink and the back at Demek.

imported_Demek Jast
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:48:34 PM
Demek laughed, "If I could read minds I'd be rich from this game. Being a pilot you go places. Almost everywhere I go Sabacc is there. Even at a Jedi place."

He used the force to pick up his card from the deck and placed it in his hand. 3,4, and 2.

"Although having the force does have a perk." He said smiling. "Well I got 9. How 'bout you two?"

Johnny Spade
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:24:07 AM
Spade threw down his cards... nine as well.

He made a not so happy face. But did not make a fuss.