PDA

View Full Version : He Enters The Jedi Enclave.

worf99
Jan 30th, 2004, 06:31:19 PM
It was a cold day, very cold. but even so Ben did not let get himself down he felt as if great things await him, Ben entered a place which seem to be like some sort of training grounds of sort. He wasn't sure what to make of it, or how in the first place he found himself to be here , but it did not matter.
Ben took a look to his left and saw two Jedi's in what seems as a friendly battle. Both Jedi's seemed to be quite talented, But Ben always believed: Their is nothing like a good blaster to wipe your enemy out of the way.

While ben was still look around he got quite restless in waiting and asked loudly .
"Is their a Jedi who would for take me with his honor as to show me his ways and the ways of the order"

Immediately Ben sat down in his place throwing the bags as if they were nothing and began to meditate on his thoughts.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2004, 02:07:26 PM
"Patience," a voice said, breaking Ben's thoughts. When he opened his eyes, he saw a man in Jedi robes standing before him, recognisable as a Jedi Knight. He was smiling warmly.

"Greetings. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. I am Dasquian Belargic. Tell me... why is it that you have sought out this place?"

worf99
Jan 31st, 2004, 04:05:51 PM
As soon as the jedi completed his sentence Ben's facial expression immediately change to what is called a 'poker face'.
Ben stands up and bows before the jedi.

"Greetings Dasquian, Im ben im sure you know. I Have come to seek the 'current' wisdom of the Jedi's. I seek some sort of training of possible, a jedi named Valder once told me that i may have the ability to be trained in the so call force"

Ben raises a eye brow

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 1st, 2004, 01:00:59 PM
"You must wish to become a Jedi for your own reasons - not simply because of the advice or direction or others. Why do you want to be a Jedi?"

worf99
Feb 1st, 2004, 03:23:21 PM
Ben thinks to himself 'this guy most be kidding’.
"I wish to become a Jedi since I believe that helping others is important, but I don't believe in the never ending fight against the dark side"
There was a long pause and it seem like the Jedi was quite suspired by the answer. Ben just keep standing there and after a while his eyes started to role around.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2004, 11:14:15 AM
"Not all Jedi are warriors, however there will come times when we all must face the Darkside, whether it is externally or internally. Do you believe you could live a life threatened by the danger of attack from Sith and such like?"

worf99
Feb 3rd, 2004, 01:10:20 PM
Ben puts on a warm smile.
“The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of the faith, and I have faith in my self to overcome anything that comes my way. But if you would ask me if I have faith in the order? I would say no”
He was not very suspired by the question but he knew that the Jedi ‘had’ to ask him that.
“Sith or else makes no difference to me, not all Jedi’s serve the Order or the Sith , if you get what I’m saying”

With that said Ben was pretty much hoping to be accepted for training.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:17:52 PM
"You do not have faith in the Order?" Dasquian raised a brow.

"You have a loyalty to the Order, once you become a part of it. You must represent the Force, the Jedi, the Order and then yourself. Are you sure this is where you want to be?" he continued, trying not to discourage Ben.

worf99
Feb 6th, 2004, 06:15:33 AM
Ben puts on another smile
“I Cant promise you I will be able to serve the order by the letter its basically impossible, but I will serve it for the best of my ability. I have not interest in the dark side”
Ben pulls out a Vibrosword. “This is the sword my father gave me, the blade is able to withhold in battle the power of a lightsaber, sadly most people never get to live to talk about it”
Ben takes his sword in to position, holding it very firmly as if it’s a natural part of body.
“Honor me with a friendly battle Master Jedi”
Ben Bows before the Jedi.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:17:01 AM
Dasquian shook his head, waving a dismissive hand, "We are not here to fight. Sheath your sword... I am afraid that if you cannot keep by the Orders code you acceptance into our ranks is put into question."

worf99
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:01:40 PM
Ben took a look in to the jedi and put on a HUGE smile.
"I was hoping you would say that"
Ben throw his sword down and gave the jedi a hug.