PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!

Mitara Sinar
Jan 27th, 2004, 05:55:04 PM
Hi Everybody! As you may have noticed, I have not been on the message boards for a while. I've been rather busy with my classes, and kickboxing that I have really not had the energy to post here. Though I am sad to report that I will have to stop my kickboxing for some time. I am happy to report that the reason I have to stop my kickboxing is.....

I'm pregnant!

Aside from that I may be on the boards a little more often If I can get Garen off of it a little more often :) though I don't think I will be doing much RPing. I just thought the group of you my want to hear the good news.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:11:40 PM
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*TACKLEHUGGLEGLOMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!*

CONGRATULATIONS! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!

Yay! I am so happy for the two of you! Congratulations on your pregnancy and may you be so blessed! :D

Alpha
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:16:05 PM
wow! :) Congrats Mitara! :) I wish you all the best! :D

*big huggles*

Mitara Sinar
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:17:33 PM
*Huggles Xazor and Alpha Back*

I know I'm happy, and I've been trying for a child since before Garen and I got married. Garen started wanting a child after we got married. He's been acting really happy ever since we found out, and he's getting more possive of me as well(which is really annoying).

Thanks for the blessing!

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:34:43 PM
Well I dont know you but congragulations. I wish you all the best and hope its a boy or girl.... lol:crack Bebe bouncing :lol

Garen Selore
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:55:10 PM
*Runs through the thread dancing arround saying*:crack

I'm going to be a daddy!I'm going to be a daddy!I'm going to be a daddy!I'm going to be a daddy!I'm going to be a daddy!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 27th, 2004, 07:39:26 PM
Congrats! :D Take care of yourself, okay?

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:50:39 PM
Wow. My eye's almost fell out as I say the caps letters!! The so cool to hear, you two. Have you planned out names yet? ;)

Silus Xilarian
Jan 28th, 2004, 02:46:41 AM
Congrats, the both of you. :)

ReaperFett
Jan 28th, 2004, 06:47:58 AM
Aww, congrats :)

Marga Alton
Jan 28th, 2004, 09:27:26 AM
Congrats Mitara and Garen. Hope you both enjoy the little bundle of joy that you shall be recieving in your near future.

When's the kid due?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:40:25 AM
:) 'grats, guys!

Ceres Duvall
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:02:12 AM
AWWWWWW! Congrats! ^_^ *loves babies* We want pics as soon as he/she is born! How far along?!

Mitara Sinar
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:05:31 PM
Okay first of all, There is still some time before I'm due, I'm only 3 weeks in.

No we have not started picking out names yet, since we only found out that I am pregnant 3 days ago.

and Thanks for all the congrats! *Huggles everybody*

FYI: I'm hoping for a girl, Garen wants a boy... :)

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:06:24 PM
Aww, congrats you two! Babies are such a blessing :angel ... assuming they belong to someone else and you can feed them sugar and then send them back home. :evil

Kidding... Kidding! *hugs* I'm so happy for you guys!

Mitara Sinar
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:11:20 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
Aww, congrats you two! Babies are such a blessing :angel ... assuming they belong to someone else and you can feed them sugar and then send them back home. :evil

Kidding... Kidding! *hugs* I'm so happy for you guys!

Oh I know that fun to send them home after filling them with sugar! but after I have my own I don't think I'll like it as much. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 28th, 2004, 03:21:29 PM
Congratulations, Mitria. Enjoy the baby. A babies are fun, but also a big deal to take care of.

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:47:26 PM
Its funny. My mom just had, well not just had, but resently had her 11th child. And it didn't come to me as a big shock or surprise. It was more like 'here comes another' kind of thing. But after they are born and you can really look and care for them...it just takes it to another level.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:17:30 AM
Congrats Mitara & Garen!