PDA

View Full Version : songs

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 27th, 2004, 05:08:06 PM
Hello Everyone whats up. I need some help can anyone find for me the lyrics to two songs. One is MY Immortal by evanecense and the other is Fallen by Sarah Mclauglin. I think thats how you spell them. Any help would be appreciated. also Looking to hear anyone's idea's on what is a cool song looking to listen to some cool new music. So Hey list one or two favorites and Ill look it up

Thanks a bunch as alway's a Dark Knight looking for you HEHEHEEH:smokin

Morgan Evanar
Jan 27th, 2004, 05:32:30 PM
Have you tried google at all? You should always ask google before posting this kind of thread.

"evanesnce lyrics" and "sara mchalughin lyrics"

spada
Jan 27th, 2004, 05:47:18 PM
i use www.lyrics.com thats best for me if you never checked there.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 27th, 2004, 08:56:01 PM
Evanescence and Sarah McLaughlin are the correct spellings.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:15:45 PM
Thanks you Spada that was most helpful. But no one posted to the second part which was what songs if any are they listening now. Just one or two favorites looking to hear something new and different but good. Any imput would be cool . As for Morgan noted. Heck Ive been gone so long that I even miss Morgan. BUT whoo hoo Im back!!!!!:smokin

P.S. Thanks Pierce for the correct spelling!!!

Alpha
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:00:57 PM
Anything by Yuki Kajiura. she's got some awsome music...Lesse...Well, I'm on a big Eagles/Journey/BOC kick right now too, so that's all I can say.

Tianje Xhu
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:16:50 PM
Oldies ;)

Crystal
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:00:57 AM
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:44:30 AM
Wham actually one I use to listen to. I liked the dancing with a fool song one though the best. But Thanks for the imput as for Tianje ... You live good to see ya Lady Daq :lol

Sanis Prent
Jan 29th, 2004, 01:56:39 PM
I'm currently having a nostalgia moment and listening to my Rammstein collection :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 29th, 2004, 02:21:04 PM
I could be wrong but I think youre refering to 'Careless Whisper' by Wham.

Good to see you too, Dal :)

Selinica Miriya
Jan 29th, 2004, 05:57:46 PM
Actually, it's Sarah McLachlan , I do believe. And her song 'Full of Grace' is the only song that makes me cry every time without fail, and that's because it was played at my best friend's funeral, who died when I was in the 8th grade. *sigh* Good memories of days long gone.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 29th, 2004, 11:21:26 PM
Thanks Alpha didn't mean to ignore you. Ill try your recomendation. Yes Sarah is good but can you believe I havent heard of her until recently. So she is brand new to me. Hence this post. Any one who likes someone good let me know. I may never have heard of them. Thank you Sanis another group that I have heard of but have not listened to. Go's to check it out