PDA

View Full Version : Those who seek power apply within

Tiberius Anar
Jan 27th, 2004, 07:47:23 AM
The political landscape of the Imperial Sovereignty is changing, and we want new men, and women, to join us in shaping our future. We have begun the transformation from Warlord Faction to recognised governement. And we need you to aid in this transformation.

We need politicians, administrators, diplomats, scientists and business men. We have many soldiers to fight for us, and many generals to lead them, but not political and social leaders to represent the rich life that is lived out in Sovereignty space.

So if you want to play a role in shaping the destiny of Imperial subjects everywhere, if you want to be part of the intrigue and power that directs this mighty empire PM me or post here.

Tiberius Anar

Torin Tlo'Cloon
Feb 22nd, 2004, 11:33:05 PM
i'd like if i may to volunteer to rank myself as a diplomat within the Remnant Sovreignty if i may?

Tear
Feb 22nd, 2004, 11:53:06 PM
*Folds arms and eyes the new comer curiously* Interesting..

What do you think Tchort? Is he Sovereignty Material?

I think Anar would like him..even if he is sub-human

Jarek T'chort
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:49:29 AM
*ahem* We don't talk about sub-humans anymore, we're inclusive now.

This is the political side of the Sovereignty, so it's up to Anar. Actually just who we need for the Hawk Fleet....

Teleran Balades
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:21:26 AM
Don't diss the Kel Dor. That's Veelin's job.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 23rd, 2004, 11:38:10 AM
Originally posted by Jarek Tchort
*ahem* We don't talk about sub-humans anymore, we're inclusive now.

yeah, only if us non-humans register

im still not registering though :mad

Tiberius Anar
Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:25:02 PM
Yes. That is the law. If you are non-human and register with the Ministry of the Interior you have rights. If you don't register then you don't have rights. But that is a different matter entirely.

Ahem...

Torin, read some of your posts and I like them. I take it that you'll be using a different account for this position since Torin is established IC as a jedi?

Leon Dagrelle
Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:26:17 PM
A Kel'Dor would be a worthy ally, perticuly if he has the skill of telekineses as most of their species do and as a Diplomat he would fit in extremely well.

Torin Tlo'Cloon
Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:34:01 PM
Actually Torin never actually joined the Jedi as his Recruitment thread was never activly completed, id like Torin to join if he may? Torin is a Prince of Dorin and has a extreme knowledge of the galaxy and its well being, he is intelligent and well spoken, and as the Commodore correctly said he is evenly skilled in Mind Skills such as Telakanises.

Tiberius Anar
Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:37:45 PM
That seems acceptable. I will send you the relevant information about the Imperial Diplomatic Service and then we can do a thread to set you up in the Sovereignty.

Welcome aboard, Torin.

Torin Tlo'Cloon
Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:38:56 PM
Thank you sir, i await your PM with link to thread and Infomation provided :)

Jarek T'chort
Feb 23rd, 2004, 06:00:46 PM
Another Imperial! Huzzah!

Sean Piett
Feb 23rd, 2004, 06:04:38 PM
Pfft, alien lovers. [/bitter] [/lonely]

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 23rd, 2004, 06:45:34 PM
want me to give you a reassuring hug?

Teleran Balades
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:11:44 PM
And this time a diplotmat. Now we don't have to conquer every planet we see.

What am I saying I'm a military person for crying out loud, someone hit me.:D

Travis North
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:16:57 PM
*Hits Teleran with a sledge*

That was for the wrench bit.

Welcome aboard and thank you for choosing the Imperial Sovereignty as your faction. We hope you enjoy your service here.

Tear
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:44:04 PM
Welcome Torin, Hope you enjoy your stay...foreeverrrrr.....
:p

Torin Tlo'Cloon
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:50:39 PM
Shut it soldier boy :-p

And cheers for the greetings :)

R. S. Esalis
Feb 23rd, 2004, 09:02:03 PM
I do so hope that you will register yourself with the Ministry of the Interior

Travis North
Feb 24th, 2004, 06:21:18 AM
Anyone know why that department still exist? We'd get more systems if we didn't have it.

Well I guess all empires need standards.

Tiberius Anar
Feb 24th, 2004, 01:03:41 PM
If you had read my info post on Imperial Goverenment you wouild have seen this:

The Ministry of the Interior- Internal security, policing, customs, and immigration.

It has other things to deal with aside from non-humans, and it just keeps a list of registered non-humans. The Inquisitorate deals with non-humans who haven't registered.

Tiberius Anar
Feb 24th, 2004, 01:05:11 PM
Actually it might be agood idea if you had a look at this, Torin. I'm still putting together the rest of the information for you.

http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34133

Telan Desaria
Feb 24th, 2004, 09:49:56 PM
The Military is officially subordinate to the whims of its political leaders in the Kommissaariat, but we all know that he who controls the Fleet is the real power.

*looks at Uniform#

"What's this??? Grand Admiral who...."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 25th, 2004, 02:08:40 AM
oh wait wait, i know this one...

um...

well shoot. give me a few days, ill be able to remember by then :)

Jarek T'chort
Feb 25th, 2004, 03:58:26 AM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
The Military is officially subordinate to the whims of its political leaders in the Kommissaariat, but we all know that he who controls the Fleet is the real power.

*looks at Uniform#

"What's this??? Grand Admiral who...."

"Now that's a name I haven't heard in a loooong time."

Telan Desaria
Feb 26th, 2004, 07:21:07 AM
I try to remain mysterious so I can transfer to Intelligence, have a sex change, and make my new name Ysanne Isard II.

Now that was a joke.

*evil glower/////

Tiberius Anar
Feb 26th, 2004, 03:23:42 PM
[Dr. Evil] Right.[/Dr. Evil]

To get this thread back on track:

Telan Desaria
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:35:12 AM
Very +good, but if I could make a request.

Cane we change the name to Kommissaariat Politik??? It just sounds more ominous like Ministry of Peace (1984)

Tear
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:43:20 AM
sounds german or russian to me:p

Travis North
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:12:12 AM
Political Commission?

Teleran Balades
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:14:27 AM
It's German like many of the other fleet groups an titles we use to sound "ominous".

Tiberius Anar
Feb 27th, 2004, 02:50:06 PM
If you are refering to the Foreign & Diplomatic Service, I would much rather it stay as it is. It is a branch of the Civil Service- they don't need to be ominious.

I could rename the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if you really wanted
me to.

The Ministry of External and Foreign Relations?

The Ministry of Imperial Representaion?

The Ministry of the Exterior?

The Ministry of Foreign Dialouge? (SP)

Transil Gantar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:16:41 PM
So you wish that I join the Imperial Sovereignty, eh Tchort? Fine then. Be that as it may, I have a few demands. But i'll make them reasonable. 1. I am never asked to remove my mask except in private meetings with superiors. My face is not a pretty sight. 2. I get a ship. Somehting small, fast, and lightly armed. I think that's reasonable. Anyways, I am applying to join the Guards.

Teleran Balades
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:26:57 PM
I'll jump in for Jarek. Not removing the mask is no problem, but getting a ship right away iif you're not a fleet RPer or without proving yourself is a bit iffy IC, OOC I have no problem. We'll be happy to work something out.

Could you please post a brief Bio? I think you'll be the first gaurd we've had.

Transil Gantar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:33:07 PM
No problems on the ship.

Name: Transil Gantar

Race: Human

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 186 lbs.

Home Planet: Coruscant

Language: Basic

Fighting skills: Born and raised a member of the underground of Coruscant so he knows the ups and downs of fighting.

Brief History: Born and raised on Coruscant, Transil is the epitome of an undergrounder. Or was at least. When he was 10 a fire broke out in his home and left him with severe burns on his face. Surgery was able to make his face back to new, but he is disgusted by his looks because they are not the true him. And, because the fire was started by non-humans, he is extremely full of hate towards them. Donning the mask and armor of his own accord, he literally became a nobody.

Jarek T'chort
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:44:23 PM
Transil Gantar - You are hereby accepted into the Imperial Sovereignty and given the rank of Major.

You are assigned to Imperial Intelligence - more precisely, Colonel Tear's special team - code name Enrapture. You will carry out important and highly secret missions for the Sovereignty, outside the normal military channels.

Transil Gantar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:46:52 PM
*salutes* Thank you, sir.

Jarek T'chort
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:50:02 PM
In due course you will be given access to the restricted High Command forums. After you have proven your loyalty that is - in an introductory Rp.

Transil Gantar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:52:03 PM
Where would you like me to do this RP? And what would you like me to do?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:57:34 PM
stay away from me *glares at everyone*

Tear
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:00:34 PM
Fresh meat :evil

Major Gantor,

Welcome to the world of Imperial Intelligence. Youll be working in tandem with my team of Special operatives that do the things the Sovereignty Military cant stomach, but are necessary for survival. We work outside of their juristdiction and generally without their Knowledge.

For the good of the Empire

Im sure we can get you better armor then that gold tinfoil your avatar is wearing too :rolleyes

Ill start up a training thread for you and post the link here when its ready.

Transil Gantar
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:03:32 PM
Possibly, but that armor is stronger than it looks. I forget the alloy at the moment but it's something similar to what the YVH's wear.

Teleran Balades
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:50:51 PM
Speaking of training threads, S'il can you make a new Forum or find someone to. We talked about this in a different thread.

This is what Telan requested it to say, I don't know if he wants it in the public or restricted section though:

The Imperial Academy - Carida

*Passage*
It is the dark corridors of cityscape training, the expanse of classrooms, and the breadth of battlefields that the future leaders of the Empire are forged. Enter only if you can leave timidity in your wake.

Julius Patton
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:49:09 PM
New Imperial here. I'm applying for some type of SpecOps position. I originally come from TRF, where I'm a Captain of the Bastion Conclave of TNO. I came over here a few days ago under the account Iziz.

Gloria Imperium!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:02:12 PM
hola. if you want specops, i think tear might be the man to go to

though someone is already using snake, just to let you know

ill get right on it tel, no worries. ive got some things planned for this board that i think people are gonna like

Possibly, but that armor is stronger than it looks. I forget the alloy at the moment but it's something similar to what the YVH's wear.

just a small heads up - most things vong related arent really happily accepted here. and if you do decide you want to keep whatever armor that is, be sure that it has weaknesses. nothing is impenitrable - there has to be a give and take situation going on here. and speaking of which, please list said strengths and weaknesses

Jarek T'chort
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:03:58 PM
Hmm spec ops eh? Well we have a number of spec ops/Intelligence personnel atm.

What'd make you different - better even, then the people we already have?

Answer that and your in.

btw s'il can ya let Transil into the restricted forums?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:13:01 PM
already did, love

Jarek T'chort
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:19:19 PM
Welcome to our world Transil. *cackles*

Tear
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:19:55 PM
*Gives the Supreme Commander a wedgie*

Jarek T'chort
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:01:23 PM
*beats Tear to death with a tire iron*

Tear
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:15:05 PM
*Uses meh imperul wlker to crsh u!111 omg lol! d0od im s o sory *hugz his budee* we b friends k? omg !1 lol!!

n who gave you that *takes the tire iron away* Imperial technologies must be kept secret..

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:22:38 PM
Originally posted by Tear
*Uses meh imperul wlker to crsh u!111 omg lol! d0od im s o sory *hugz his budee* we b friends k? omg !1 lol!!

ive decided to make that a bannable offense here on the imperial board, so to anyone who writes crap like that, i will hit you so hard with the banhammer youll wake up next month

have a nice day :)

edit ~ except for tear. hes got special immunity

Julius Patton
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:43:07 PM
Well what type of people do you already have? And what type of people do you need? I'm okay on doing just about anything.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:06:38 AM
We need Navy personnel. If you wouldn't mind commanding a ship or fleet then we could use you there.

If you really want to do Spec Ops then you can, just we need Navy guys more. Up to you.

Khendon Sevon
Apr 4th, 2004, 08:35:06 AM
Stop getting new people! That's an order! Why don't people like the Federacy :(

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 09:51:35 AM
Hmmm...I'm a little hesitant about the Navy. I originally came from TRF, and that is literally all you did if you wanted to actively RP. What about the Starfighter Corps.?

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:46:22 PM
Yup! We have a starfighter Commander but he's AWOL.

You'd be welcome to do that.

If you want to do that, you will be accepted and granted the rank of Wing Commander.

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:18:19 PM
Sure.

And to answer your question, Khendon, I was thinking about joining the Federacy, but your Recruitment forum was a bit...bare. And me and Telan are both part of TNO back at TRF, though we don't really know each other.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:26:38 PM
Julius Patton -

As per Imperial directive 99665 you are given the rank of Wing Commander.

You have the task of training an elite fighter wing to rival that of Balmorra's Shadow Squadron.

Please also post a character bio.

Tiberius Anar
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:29:33 PM
And there I was about to offer him the post of Moff. There goes another one.

*weeps*

Tiberius Anar
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:42:43 PM
I'm over it now- I can move on.

Be strong Tiberius, be strong.

Khendon Sevon
Apr 4th, 2004, 02:13:58 PM
Hey, I used to be a Grand Moff :) Back in the good old GMA days

Teleran Balades
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:19:03 PM
*Jumps with joy* Ya another starfighter-jockey to order around. Kidding, I just want to get more people in the navy. With Telan gone, Travis AWOL, and S'il plotting to overthrow the delicate system we've developed hear since her last Jihad, I'm the only fleeter here.

PS- why does Tear get special immunity.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:22:11 PM
He's Canadian.

And yes, more fleet types are needed. Actually Tel if you aren't busy would you mind taking this guy under your wing?

lol, made a pun. Yay.

Khendon Sevon
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:39:10 PM
Telan better get back soon, he has two threads that he has to continue against the Federacy!

Teleran Balades
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:22:30 PM
*salutes*

Yes , yourl Supreme Military Commander..ness.

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:53:16 PM
Aye aye, sir!

And I have a question. What type of TIE does the Sovereignty use?

Transil Gantar
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:39:30 PM
Lol. Julius Patton. What's going on? *is also a member of TNO, but not actively*

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:41:10 PM
Hey! I'm not very creative! :lol

Not much, Kamon. You?

Transil Gantar
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:02:09 PM
Not too much. Working on kicking some @$$ in a thread with Tear. Should be fun.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:51:58 PM
Originally posted by Julius Patton
Aye aye, sir!

And I have a question. What type of TIE does the Sovereignty use?

TIE Defender MK III's.

btw your avatar is in already in use by TieFighterPilot181st.

Teleran Balades
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:17:23 PM
Don't forget the scimitar assault bombers.

Basilisk Wing will be put under your command(4 squadrons of Defender Mk IIIs and 2 squadrons of scimitar assault Bombers). You're carrier will be the Imperial Star Destroyer Mk VI Requiem in the Carida system.

I'll see if I can get a skirmish with the federacy arranged.

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:31:58 PM
Cool. And to Jarek. I know about 181st, but I figure all TIE pilot pictures look more or less exactly the same, so why bother changing?

By the way, do any of you have AIM? I have some questions about SWFans history. Namely, everything.

Teleran Balades
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:35:56 PM
Most of us have Yahoo messenger, I think Jarek has AIM. S'il is probably the one to ask about history.

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:39:33 PM
Morgan Evanar pointed me in the direction of Viscera, but he isn't on right now.

I'm thinking about starting a dogfight RP open to anyone. Basically it starts off with me and an Interdictor. I manage to get out of the hangar before some machine goes on the fritz and nobody else can launch. I duel it out with any number of people.

Would that be okay?

Teleran Balades
Apr 4th, 2004, 08:21:39 PM
Try to get a plot going, a one-on-one duel somtimes gets too technical and people tend to ignore the tread, but go ahead.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 08:51:46 PM
Julius - http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31624

Thats got what you need to know, as far as the Imperial factions are concerned.

Iziz
Apr 4th, 2004, 09:27:09 PM
Cool, thanks. Could I get some dates? Most importantly, when did the split happen ICly?

Julius Patton
Apr 4th, 2004, 09:29:07 PM
Whoops. I forgot to log out. That was me.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:17:49 PM
um, you do know that tiefighterwhateverhisnameis is using that pic as an avatar, right?

i may be in alabama right now, but dont think im not able to keep a close eye on you guys :|

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:59:57 AM
How is the weather in bama Sil? did you take your new pet with you? And whats this about Vong Tech? The chiss would not like Vong tech to be laying around. Im family was killed by the Vong IC. this would make me Sad.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 5th, 2004, 08:06:06 AM
its rather pleasant, actually. i drove out saturday night - 9 hour drive. only this time without a cd player -_- and yeah, i took the lizard with me. the vong stuff apparently isnt really vong - only like vong o_O

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 6th, 2004, 10:04:04 AM
patton, change your avatar please. theres plenty of pictures of tie fighter pilots, and tai already uses that particular picture

Julius Patton
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:18:37 PM
Fine, if you want to be picky.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:33:22 PM
im not being picky. im being considerate of other rpers who have already made their claims

do not sass me again please

Julius Patton
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:43:09 PM
I'm not trying to "sass" you, I'm merely saying that since all TIE pilot pictures are more or less exactly the same, I didn't see much point in bothering to change it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:48:13 PM
if you arent trying to sass me, choose your words better please

as for all tie pilot pics being the same, i googled for some and found alot of different kinds. an avatar is unique to a single person, and i doubt someone is going to want another person running around with the same picture unless express permission is given

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 04:15:42 PM
I'm back for those of you who haven't noticed. No longer AWOL. So that means no replacement. *Glares at Patton* If I could, I would like to oversee the creation of his squadron.

Another quick thing when will the training forums be created?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 6th, 2004, 04:27:06 PM
as soon as i get back to texas, mate :)

which is sunday

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 04:32:56 PM
Yahooo!

Ohhhhh. Sunday is 1, 2, 3... 5 days from now.

Meh... 4 day weekend!!! Beer and pizza for four days straight.

Teleran Balades
Apr 6th, 2004, 04:34:16 PM
Originally posted by Travis North
I I would like to oversee the creation of his squadron.

He's started up a one-on-one thread, the wing hasn't been officially been created. I think it would be a good idea to put it in the academy Forum once S'il gets it up.

Patton, go ahead with your RP, I'm not saying stop and wait for a storyline thread to get started.

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:07:32 PM
It looks good so far I took a glance at it didn't really read it all. Interdictor Cruiser Stop Sign LMAO. Great stuff.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:49:41 PM
Originally posted by Travis North
It looks good so far I took a glance at it didn't really read it all. Interdictor Cruiser Stop Sign LMAO. Great stuff.

You have command of Patton. See he makes his squadron into the best of the best.

Of the best.

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:56:09 PM
It will be the best.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:57:40 PM
Of the best.

Julius Patton
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:00:32 PM
Of the best, sir!

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:03:42 PM
Thats the spirit!

s'Il can ya let this guy into the restricted forums?

Patton I got work for you.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:05:10 PM
sure

also, i gave all you guys access to the wargames and simulations forum to hold you over for when i can get everything taken care of. if you dont have access, i must have missed you, so just drop me a line and ill fix that right up

Teleran Balades
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:29:44 PM
Hey S'il I have a question, my pm inbox shows 100% yet i only have one message in it, is this right and is there anything i can do to fix it? Just thought you might know since your a Mod.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:48:36 PM
check your sent messages, those could be filling up your inbox

Sean Piett
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:51:28 PM
bahaha greg proops

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:14:51 PM
silly :p thats sassy phil hartman ^_^

Telan Desaria
Apr 12th, 2004, 03:18:16 PM
I am returned for those who care.

*this is your Supreme Commander speaking*

Tiberius Anar
Apr 12th, 2004, 03:48:44 PM
Never could have guessed.

Welcome back

Travis North
Apr 12th, 2004, 04:13:10 PM
Quick nail his feet to the floor.

Welcome back.

Solidisen
Jun 23rd, 2004, 05:55:14 PM
...I'm German...

Jarek T'chort
Jun 24th, 2004, 05:47:15 AM
You'll fit right in around here.

Solidisen
Jun 24th, 2004, 08:54:34 PM
just trying to get on the GA's good side ;)

Danik Drayton
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:43:52 PM
......I speak German, kinda, a bit................... Ah well, Im just going to go now

Telan Desaria
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:58:59 PM
A fellow Sonn des Vaterland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilkommen, Herr Soliden.

Solidisen
Jun 26th, 2004, 11:03:53 AM
I shall serve the Empire to death