PDA

View Full Version : I need some help.

Garen Selore
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:24:48 PM
Anbira was going to be going with Garen back to his homeworld, but due to OOC reasons He will not be able to. I'm wondering if one of the council members/former council members that know of Garen's Problem could step in and go with me instead?

Here is the going home thread...

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33940

I thank you in advance! :hug

Garen Selore
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:56:37 PM
Helloooo!! Anybody out there!

Pierce Tondry
Jan 27th, 2004, 08:51:16 PM
I know of Garen's problem, but I'm not a Council Member, ergo I haven't responded.

Sorry dude.

Garen Selore
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:59:44 PM
I guess it doesn't have to be a councle member. It could be somebody that Anbira might have picked for the Job of going with Garen instead of him.

Estelle Russard
Feb 2nd, 2004, 04:35:16 PM
Estelle and Terran could go. (If terran wants ta)

I should read up on that thread again. Is this the whole holocron thingie?

Please give a breif summary either way.

imported_Terran Starek
Feb 3rd, 2004, 09:56:38 AM
*points to Estelle*

I'm in if she's in. :D

Garen Selore
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:16:24 PM
It sorta is the Holocron Thing. This thread is kinda conected to everything that has happend to Garen since before he was born.

In short form. Before Garen was born his mother got hurt badly, and the doctor in his hometown could not help her. So she was taken to a group of nomadic "witches" that travel the wastelands of his homeworld. The witches in order to save her life, infused her body with a soul from one of her ansestors that would keep her alive till she was better, at which point it would be forced to leave.

In the process of doing this they accedently let an evil soul enter the body of her unborn child(Garen), and since they didn't know the evil soul was in the child they didn't set up the spell to kick it out when he got healed.

When they both were better, the soul that was helping Garen's mother live was forced to leave her body, but instead of becoming one with the force again, she entered Garen's unborn body to help him fight the Evil Soul that posesed him.

They managed to get the evil one to go into hiding, around the time Garen turned 6 years old.

a number of years later Garen's mother intercepted a Sith holocron that was on it's was to being delivered to a group of Sith that had been harassing this small backwater planet. She brought the holocron home and hid it untill the sith showed up and started asking around for it, at which point she hid it in Garen's pocket as he was leaving for a sleep over with a friend, with a note telling him to keep it safe.

The Sith Killed his family and trashed his home, thus making the note in Garen's pocket his mother's the last known Request.

In his culture, Honor and Respect is above all else, and falure to honor a person's last request, is met with a death sentence for the person who failed (some execptions apply, but not for garen's case).

Also when Garen came in contact with the Holocron, the Evil Soul started to fead on the dark energy that surrounds it, causing it to gain strength quickly.

Now Garen must go back to his hometown, confront them, sinice he is the last living person that may have gotten a last request, he will have to prove to them that he is morking on completing his mother's last request, or face death. Then he must find the nomadic tribe that put the evil soul into his body and get them to remove it, or the Evil Soul will take over his body.

Estelle Russard
Feb 4th, 2004, 09:43:31 PM
So basically - the story is of Garen and his own culture setting things to rights.
The Jedi that accompany you - their role would be to try to keep Garen safe? I take it the holocron will not be travelling with him.

Garen Selore
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:17:45 AM
Yes the Jedi are there to make sure that people don't get killed. since the waistlands that the nomads live in are dangerous and the towns folk may be hostile, they didn't want Garen going alone.

The holocron is not going with them, but garen does have a Key that HE THINK is to the locked box that the holocron is in, but really the key is to nothing.

Estelle Russard
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:36:06 PM
Originally posted by Garen Selore

The holocron is not going with them, but garen does have a Key that HE THINK is to the locked box that the holocron is in, but really the key is to nothing.

:lol

Ok then, well Im up for it, and looks like Terran is too. Tondry - you coming along? A military guy in a situation like that could only be an advantage. Plus, well, you can cook. :p

I'll try get to the thread later today Garen.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:29:56 PM
If you want to hunt me down IC, I'll work something out. Pierce would need an invite, though, since he's usually too busy to go searching out things like this.

Would it be asking too much for me to bring along a Padawan?

Estelle Russard
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:02:25 PM
Why hunt you down? Just say Anibra asked you to go along (okaying it with Charley and Garen, of course)

Otherwise we'll need another whole thread just for the pre-thread. :rolleyes

Pierce Tondry
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:12:48 PM
I was thinking simpler. I'll just tell you on AIM.

Garen Selore
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:36:32 PM
I was thinking that only a few people going with me at the start would be best, since Marga is already trying to convince people that she can go with me, and I have at least one more person comming in later in the thread. I don't want the thread to get too cluttered with too many people.

Sooooo, when are people going to get to the thread?

Estelle Russard
Feb 13th, 2004, 08:11:19 PM
Im in there now :)