PDA

View Full Version : A room of our own (Aaron, Closed)

Kyle Krogen
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:18:35 PM
Kyle and Aaron had been room mates for a couple weeks and yet they never seem to see each other that much. Now He lay in his bed as the sun shown through his window,He looked at the crono on his night stand (8:12)

He got out of his bed and pulled his cloths on and walked out of his bedroom and into the family room, He looked at Aaron's door, it was closed, but he might have gone out already

Kyle walked into the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of cereal and put some toast in the toaster and sat down at the table and ate a spoon full as he thought about what he'd do today.

Aaron Belargic
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:54:16 AM
Kyle had thought right. Aaron had up and left hours ago. If there was one thing he had not yet been able to shake from his previous 'life', so to speak, it was early morning routines. Just as his brother did, he rose and went through a short series of exercises to keep his body nimble and suple. When he was satisfied with his mornings work-out, he paced back towards the room he was now sharing with the Padawan Kyle Krogen.

He pushed the door open quietly, glancing in only to see that Krogen had already awoken and was eating breakfast.

"Ah, great. I'm famished. Mind if I join you?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:29:20 PM
Kyle looked up "sure, pull up a chair Aaron" He said eating another spoon full before standing up and getting another bowl and spoon and setting them down on the table infront of Aaron "so how had your morning been so far?"

Aaron Belargic
Jan 27th, 2004, 01:59:03 PM
Aaron smiled in thanks as he sat down, accepting the bowl and spoon with a broad smile.

"Oh, great. I got in a good bit of training this morning. Not as much as I'd have liked, and not doing exactly what I'd have liked, but it was good none the less. How about you?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:02:06 PM
"Well, I plan on going out later to train" Kyle said as he took another spoonful "I like combat training and sparing. what do you like to do?"

Aaron Belargic
Feb 1st, 2004, 12:50:46 PM
"I like combat too, but what I really like is... tracking. You know, pathfinding? Being able to find anyone or anything... I think that's a pretty handy skill to have!"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:21:41 PM
Kyle nodded as he finished swollowing the cereal in his mouth "that would be a handy skill but it sounds like it would take a lot of time to master such a skill."

Aaron Belargic
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:39:47 AM
"I have no doubt that you're right, but then anything that's worth having always takes a while to get, don't you think?"

Aaron smiled slightly, "Anyway, it's not like I haven't got time to train. It's my job... my life."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:52:06 PM
Kyle nodded his head "Yes, thats very true" He said with a smile "And its always fun to learn something new."

Aaron Belargic
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:00:13 AM
"Maybe you could join me in training one day. We could share what we know with one another?" he asked, before scooping himself a mouthful, "I know they say a jack of all trades is a Master of none, but I've no Master to help me master anything!"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:52:45 PM
"That would be cool" Kyle said about the Training idea "It took me forevor to find a master after my first one disapeared."

Aaron Belargic
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:05:05 AM
Aaron frowned slightly, "Who was your first master?... and how's the current one, for that matter?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:49:26 PM
"My first master was a young boy names Chance" Kyle said taking another spoonful "And my current master is Jedi Knight Wei Wu Wei, Wei is a great teacher and knows just how to train up a young padawan without making it too dificult."