PDA

View Full Version : Roomies.. (Jacali)

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:31:27 PM
Checking the news within the order, Jame wasn't looking for anything in particular. There was something about the Council, Yog's B&G menu, various other postings, and..

A room vacancy...Hmm..

Jame Kaman Dar had a room of her own, but it was too quiet for her liking. She was used to sharing space, and had never had her own place.

Plus, it'd be a great way to get to know more people outside of my brother's circle of friends....

She read the posting closely.

One room, Female Jedi preferred. Jacali and Mylia.

Here's the comm number...

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:50:11 PM
Padawan learner Jacali Danner was on her way towards the training rooms to workout when she took a detour to check and see if her 'roommate wanted post' was still up. Her leg brace clicked noisily as she walked, but she was quite used to it now and it seldom bothered her. Even her limp wasn't as bad anymore, with the help of her ongoing workouts.

She was starting to perform nearly as well as she had before her accident and to the Padawan that was the best feeling.

Dressed in a loose-fitting training uniform, same ugly training shoes Dr. Radnor had fitted her with on the first day of rehab. Her lucky shoes at which she referred to as now. Brace on, and white towel slung over her shouder she walked down the hallway on the main floor towards the 'News' board.

As Jacali approached, she noticed a young woman close to her own age, looking at the board.

"Hi," she smiled kindly and looked herself. "Good, it's still here." She said more to herself than anyone.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:57:59 PM
She looked to the other woman who'd just came up beside her, then back at the board.

"Yeah. I was just looking at this 'roomate wanted' thing. I've been looking for the perfect space, not a room to myself. That's too quiet..I have my own room right now, but that's way more space than I need or would use."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:41:26 PM
Well, that definitely perked her attention. "Really? Ummm, that notice happens to be the one I was checking on." Jacali smiled and held out her hand.

"I'm Jacali Danner, it's nice to meet you. If you're really interested, I would be more than glad to show it to you."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:48:42 PM
"Jame Kaman Dar.. That's me."

She glanced at the postings again.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do. Lead the way...Jacali."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:04:58 PM
"Dar...that sounds familiar, but vaguely." She smiled. "But, anyway, this way." Jacali smiled as she began to walk back down the corridor. "My roommate is really cool, her name is Mylia and well...she's just really cool, what more can I say? Do you have a Master yet?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:28:26 PM
Jame walked with Jacali, keeping to her speed. Really, Jame was in no rush whatsoever and could just enjoy the day.

"Well, it sounds familiar 'cause Rognan Dar is my twin brother. Do I have a master?.. No, Not really..."

Jame thought about it again. "Well, there is one that's shown interest in my abilities. His name's Kelt Simoson. Do you know him?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:05:21 PM
"Kelt?" Now that peaked her interest. "Yeah, I know Kelt. We're semi-seeing each other, I suppose you could say. You'll really like him as your master, he's a really great guy with a very gentle disposition." Jacali smiled. That was what had drawn her to him in the first place. But, she hadn't seen him for a long time.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:14:03 PM
Jame laughed.

"Small world, huh? I'm slowly making new friends around here.. I...had to leave my old life behind. For my sake, for my sanity. By the way, I'm a bit of a musician, amongst my other talents..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:34:52 PM
"Oh really? I've always thought about taking up a musical instrument, but didn't think I had the talent for it....stop...rewind. Not supposed to say that. I'm sure some kind of musical ability is in me, it's just I've got to find it first." She laughed. She had to think positive, she had come so far.

"Perhaps, if you had time you could teach me a thing or two." She smiled kindly. "And I know all about leaving pasts behind, I did too. It can really be hard, but now you have your brother here. So, that's a good thing."

The two made it to the turbo lifts and stepped in.

Lady Mylia
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:33:58 PM
Mylia entered the room she and Jacali shared and set her bags down one the couch. She plopped down next to them. Oh, it was good to be home. She and Ridge had taken a business trip to a near by system and as nice as it was to spend time with him, traveling wore her out. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a couple moments, thinking about her trip.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:37:47 PM
In the lift, it was quiet for a moment, until the lift started moving and Jame spoke.

"If you want, I can help you with the music thing...I play almost any instrument I can get my hands on. And..well, I honestly wouldn't mind. That is, if you like."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:23:59 PM
"I've always wanted to learn teh picolo. I think it's a very cool instrument, but I've have to get one first. But, sure...I'd really like it if you could teach me."

The lift stopped on floor 34. "This way." She said as she began the trek to their room, but her gait had slowed. "You'll have to forgive my slowness, my leg doesn't seem to always want to go any faster."

It wasn't long before they were at the door and Jacali swiped her code key and the doors opened. "After you, Jame." She said politely.

Lady Mylia
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:51:13 PM
Mylia heard the door as it opened, she did not even bother to look. She knew it was Jacali. Not turning her head or opening her eyes she sighed. "Heya Jacali. It's good to see you... I'm starved and getting ready to make dinner, any requests?" She asked not ever realizing that there was anyone else with her.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:11:26 AM
Jame heard the voice and saw the person it came from. She smiled.

"You must be Mylia." Jame said as she stepped through the doorway with Jacali.

Lady Mylia
Jan 29th, 2004, 09:58:30 PM
Mylia almost jumped out of her skin as she heard the other person speak. She jumped up, off the couch and looked her over. She put her hand over her heart, she could feel it's rapid pace. "Oh, my goodness. You scared me so much. I did not know that Jacali had company, I'm sorry. Would you like something to eat as well?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 30th, 2004, 05:04:11 PM
Jame laughed. She wasn't normally in the business of scaring people, so it was always accidental.

"Sorry about scaring you there..Yes, I think I would like a bite to eat, thanks. I'm Jame Kaman Dar." She stepped forward, offering her hand. "You can call me Jame..or Kaman. 'Hey you' doesn't work..I used to work with a guy named Yu." Jame said with an amused smile.

Lady Mylia
Jan 30th, 2004, 07:14:16 PM
Mylia laughed, smiled, and took the girl's hand. "It's good to meet ya, Jame. I was thinking of just cooking up from rootstew. That good with you?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 1st, 2004, 05:41:29 PM
Jame nodded.

"That's perfectly fine. I'll eat anything that's edible, and doesn't turn me green."

And she looked to Jacali. "How's about we take a look at the room?"

Lady Mylia
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:35:58 PM
Mylia walked towards the kitchen with a nod. "Oh, you are the new roommate. Awesome." She said as she continued into the kitchen.

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:46:40 AM
"The room, oh yeah that might help. This way." She led her down a small hallway to the third room on the left and opened the door. "Here we are. Cleaned and everything."

The room was just like all the other's a very tranquil beige. Bed, nightstand, dresser. closet and 'fresher.

"I hope you like it."

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:01:32 PM
She smiled.

"It's excellent. I'll go grab my stuff later...after we eat. This is great..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 5th, 2004, 04:40:54 AM
Jacali nodded with a smile. "Great, welcome home, then. I'll help you get your things after dinner, if you'd like."

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 03:23:59 PM
Jame smiled. Jacali was so nice. It seemed that taking this room was going to be a great decision.

"If you want. Really, I can grab it myself...with a few trips. But the help is welcome...Your choice, really."

Lady Mylia
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:59:10 PM
Mylia just finished boiling the stew and called out to Jacali and Jame. "Stew's ready." She said bringing the pot out to the little table and setting it down on pot holders. She then walked back into the kitchen to get bowls and spoons.

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:11:55 PM
She looked to Jacali and grinned..."You hear that? I think that's the sound of food calling.." Jame said, laughing a little afterward.

"I'm just going to go wash my hands..I'd been cleaning my flutes before I came here. " And she did as she said.

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:23:49 PM
Jacali smiled. "I'd be glad to help, that is if you don't mind walking at a slower gait. My strides aren't quite up to par yet, but I hope soon they will be."

Dinner smelled awesome, Mylia was quite the cook. "Flutes? We'll have to talk more on that. I'll see you in a few minutes."

With a smile and a nod, Jacali turned and walked back out to the small dining area, where Mylia had just reappeared.

"Well, seems we have a new roommate now."

Lady Mylia
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:09:42 PM
Mylia smiled. "That's awesome." She said placing the stuff down on the table. She took a seat and waited for the other two before she began to eat.