PDA

View Full Version : The Duro

imported_Demek Jast
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:43:28 AM
After leaving the Recruitment Center Demek decided he would explore the area. He walked into a courtyard with small gardens and trees. The sky above was busy with air traffic. Demek whished he was up there flying between buildings. But, somehow he new he had to be here. He sat down on a bench close to a large fountain. He watched a bird swoop down and rest on the edge of an archway. Quite surprised that Coruscant had a bird flying by he figured it had been imported.

Demek thought he'd practise with the force for a bit. He saw a leaf fall. He focused on it and tried to hold it just above the ground. It came down and a levitated an inch off the ground. He was going to try and make it do a loop but he heard footsteps coming from behind him so he stopped and let the leaf fall.

Ace McCloud
Jan 27th, 2004, 08:29:35 PM
Ace McCloud had quite a busy day. Starting off with studies of the Old Republic and now heading to the Academy for a few hours of training himself. But first he decided to have an hour or two of mediation in one of the gardens.

He came walking up to the Duro. He hadn't ever seen a Jedi Duro before now. But never wanting to start up a conversation, he kept walking until he was at the small artificial stream.

imported_Demek Jast
Jan 30th, 2004, 10:30:54 AM
Demek glanced at Ace as he sat by the stream. He didn't want to interupt him but Demek had a few questions since he was new. He got up and walked over to where Ace was.

"Uh, hey I'm new here. My name's Demek." he said, "I was wondering could you tell me where I might find a room?

Ace McCloud
Feb 2nd, 2004, 06:19:46 PM
Ace looked up from his gaze at the water. He didn't like be disturbed, but he was new once too.

"The dorms are in the living quarters section. It's up one more floor."

imported_Demek Jast
Feb 3rd, 2004, 08:20:41 PM
"Thanks. So what do I do after I get a room?" Demek asked.

He could tell Ace was not one for questions but he needed answers and since no one else was around he figured Ace would know.