PDA

View Full Version : Flex that muscle! (Telexia Xio.)

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:28:07 PM
Telexia had managed sensing pretty well. She did a good job and stayed on her toes. Wei was nothing short of impressed. However, she had quite a distance to go.

"Speaking of distance..."

Wei looked out into the surrounding forested area of the compound. It was an enormous fake forest. Nothing ever grew on Coruscant, unless somebody made space for it to grow on top of a building or something.

"I liked the forest on Yavin much better."

But there was nothing Wei could have done about the move from Yavin to Coruscant, and until going all the way to Yavin for a few hours' training became practical, he would have to settle for Coruscant.

Telexia Xio
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:47:14 AM
"Forests seem to be more natural when you know that they've been there for generations upon generations, or that it is the beginning of what will be someday a great forest if it's left to its own devices."

Telexia said from behind Wei, hoping that she will be able to catch him by surprise.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:02:56 PM
Wei nodded. "Indeed. Better luck next time," he said in reference to her stealthy appearance. Wei had been very well trained in the art of staying alert to his surroundings even before he had learned the Jedi art of sensing people and things through the Force.

Wei turned to face his student. "Today we will be introducing you to the art of enhancing personal attributes through the Force. Force Boosting is a relatively simple task. We start as usual, attuning ourselves to the Force. And then we simply shunt the power we have tapped into whatever set of muscles or sense that we want to enhance. Yes, you can increase eyesight and hearing and smell through Force Boosting."

Wei knew that Force Boosting could help correct his eyesight, but was not quite up to the task of constantly focusing the Force to keep his eyesight top notch. So he remained with his glasses.

"Imagine the Force as water flowing into whatever it is you are boosting. As for now, I want you to focus energy into your legs. We're going to go for a run."

Wei faced the forest again and knelt into a starting runner's position, his legs coiled up and the Force flowing freely. "Ready, set--try to keep up--GO!"

Wei was off like a shot, heading into the forest.

Telexia Xio
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:44:09 AM
Telexia nods and starts to follow the instructions which Wei has given her. She opens herself up to the Force and feels it flowing through her. Then she directs it to assist in boosting her speed. When she has done that, she breaks into a run after Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:01:30 PM
Wei jumped over a set of bushes, then threaded the needle through some trees.

Try to keep up.

Wei increased his speed little bit by little bit, gradually leaving Telexia behind him.

Telexia Xio
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:09:47 PM
Telexia nods her head slightly, and when Wei starts speeding up, she does her best to speed up with him, using the Force to help increase her speed, though after a bit, she seems to have trouble keeping the speed up.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 5th, 2004, 02:09:06 PM
They were almost there. The trees were thinning out, and soon Wei could see large rocks jutting out of the ground.

"Perfect."

Wei stopped and waited on his Padawan to show up. It was quite a run for being so incredibly quick.

Telexia Xio
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:28:01 AM
Telexia shows up a couple minutes after Wei, a huge smile on her face though. She slows down to a jog and jogs around for a minute or so before slowing to a walk before finally stopping.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:43:53 PM
"That's how it works, right there. We were both able to run much much faster than we nomrally could."

Wei felt a burn in his legs, like he had been exercising quite a bit. "Force Boosting is great, but it can wreak some particular havoc if we don't keep ourselves in shape. You've just worked your legs much harder than they are used to. So you must train them up so they can withstand it better. Same goes for the rest of your body as well."

Wei wiped his brow with his sleeve. "So, how do you feel?"

Telexia Xio
Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:03:07 PM
"Tired, but good."

Telexia has a huge smile on her face since she has had a blast with the run.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:08:13 PM
Wei nodded. "Glad you enjoyed it."

The Jedi Knight turned to behold one of the large rocks. "Now we work will do a different drill. Step well back from here while I prepare the lesson."

He sized up the rock, and by Force Boosting his arm, delivered a palm strike that splintered the large rock into some somewhat smaller chunks.

"Now pick one of these boulders and try to lift it under your own power. Don't use the Force yet."

The boulders were about the size of a large dog, and about four times as heavy. This would be a grand way for Telexia to understand how much difference Force Boosting made.

Telexia Xio
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:12:21 PM
Telexia nods and goes to pick up one of the boulders without using the Force. Unfortunately, she's not strong enough to even budge the boulder.

After several minutes of trying, she stops and looks at Wei.

"I'm not able to pick up the boulders because I'm not strong enough."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:35:56 PM
"Of course not. Now, let the Force flow in you the same way it flowed in your legs. then try to move the boulder.

Telexia Xio
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:34:00 AM
Telexia nods her head slightly in responce to Wei. She opens herself to the Force, allowing it to flow through her freely. After she's done that, she directs it to her arms, to boost her strength and she goes to pick up the boulder. At first it doesn't budge, so she directs more of the Force through her and in her arms and manages to pick up the boulder slightly

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:35:22 PM
"Good job. Very good job."

Wei clapped his hands, giving Telexia some applause.

"Keep practicing and you'll be able to lift anything. However, bear in mind that no matter how strong you are, there will be somethings that you simply cannot lift on your own because of their sheer size. But that doesn't stop you from moving them in other ways."

Telexia Xio
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:40:36 AM
Telexia puts the boulder down and then looks off into nowhere.

The sun's shining, but a ships crashing. Screams are heard. Bolts of light are seen raining down from the sky, bringing death wherever the strike.

The scene changes to buildings burning. Cries of sorrow are heard now instead of screams. A few ppl are around, checking on injured, covering the dead in whatever can be found. Some others are trying to tend to the injured, trying to save as many lives as possible.

Laughter is in the background.

She collapses to her knees in tears when she stops looking off into nowhere, silently crying for what may happen, or have already happened.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:10:06 PM
Wei came to his Padawan's side in an instant. "Telexia, are you ok? What's the matter?"

Telexia Xio
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:10:29 AM
Telexia takes a couple of deep breaths before she says anything.

"I'll be alright Master. I just had something that happened to throw me off for a moment. Nothing to worry about."

Telexia says as her thoughts go back to the laughter which she heard and shudders slightly.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:18:33 AM
Nothing to worry about? It sure didn't seem that way to Wei, but he would leave her be if she didn't wan't to talk about it. Besides, she would probably end up talking to someone about it sooner or later. Just as long as she got some help.

"Ok, then. We've discussed boosting speed and strength. Did you know that you are also able to enhance your senses using the Force? Shhh...let's get real quiet and see if we cna use our Force Boosting techniques to hear the people back at the Jedi compound."

Telexia Xio
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:32:38 AM
Telexia nods, grateful that Wei's not going to push but unknown to Wei is the fact that she's used to keeping these things to herself and until someone comes out and makes her talk of what she's seen, she's going to continue keeping it to herself.

She goes to let her mind calm in order to use the Force, but whenever she's close to being calm again, she hears the laughter again, causing her to lose her concentration.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:00:44 AM
Wei's brow furrowed. "You seem to be having trouble, Telexia. It is evident that whatever has gotten you so down is still working on you. What's got you so bothered?"

Telexia Xio
May 4th, 2004, 09:18:10 AM
"It's the laughter. I keep hearing it and, well, somethings going to happen somewhere. Something bad. I don't know where, or how soon it will happen, but it will. It's not the past I know that much."

Telexia looks up at Wei.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be letting this bother me. I've always managed to keep control over myself before, I don't know why this is so different."

Wei Wu Wei
May 4th, 2004, 10:08:42 PM
"Have you heard the laughter before?" Wei asked.

Wei wondered how long she had been experiencing the laughter, and whether or not she could flesh out this feeling she had with enough meditation.

Telexia Xio
May 5th, 2004, 08:50:51 AM
"Yes, I have heard it before. Many times actually. And then something terrible happens somewhere. I'm usually able to pinpoint where, but this time I'm at a loss."

Wei Wu Wei
May 6th, 2004, 10:02:40 PM
Wei nodded. "Are there any similarities between all the events?"

Perhaps if they could find a common thread, they could figure out what was going to happen next, and where.

Telexia Xio
May 7th, 2004, 11:12:26 AM
"The laughter, the destruction, the death. That's pretty much it for similarities. It could be a small village, or a large city, or a medium sized town. It doesn't matter where."

Wei Wu Wei
May 8th, 2004, 07:24:47 PM
Wei nodded. "And there are no visual sensations to match what you hear?"

Telexia Xio
May 10th, 2004, 09:03:04 AM
"I hear the laughter, I see the destruction as it happens, and then the aftermath usually, though not all the times."

Wei Wu Wei
May 11th, 2004, 07:17:32 AM
"Well, that's not any help. Have you ever come across the places you see in real life? That is, have you ever actually been to the places you see in your visions?"

Telexia Xio
May 13th, 2004, 10:31:20 AM
"Some of them, yes, I have been to. Some before the destruction happened, some afterwards. Some I haven't even been to but have heard about on the holonet after the destruction has happened."

Wei Wu Wei
May 14th, 2004, 09:12:14 PM
Wei frowned. Well, now he knew for sure that she wasn't just having thoughts. Whatever these premonitions were, they were for real.

"Telexia, have you used your Force Sense technique that I taught you to try to find any sort of Darkside influences connected with these dreams?"

Telexia was only a Padawan, but if she had at least tried to sense something in the Force to give her a hint, it would be good. Wei sensed a Council meeting about this in the near future.

Telexia Xio
May 15th, 2004, 09:18:44 AM
"No, I haven't tried recently, but I do know that a Darksider is involved with this. I'm not sure how to explain it other then when I was younger, a young man was run out of his home for being 'crazy' because he was a Force user. When he left, he vowed revenge and he has now gotten that revenge. My home was devasted months ago by him, and these other destructions that I have seen are in the same style."

Telexia pauses here, debating on whether or not to tell Wei what else she know of this man.

"I'm slightly ashamed to admit this, but this man is my older brother. He and I have always had a connection, no matter what distance we are from the other."

Wei Wu Wei
May 15th, 2004, 08:05:48 PM
Wei nodded gravely. "I have heard of siblings with Force power having such a connection, so it is entirely possible. Have you tried finding your brother?"

Telexia Xio
May 16th, 2004, 09:50:18 AM
"No. I haven't tried to find him. He's to powerful right now, and he'd not take kindly to me trying to find him since I refused to leave with him."

Wei Wu Wei
May 16th, 2004, 08:13:31 PM
"Who is your brother?"

Wei figured if the Jedi were able to find him before Telexia's brother could find a Darkside faction to join with, they could put a stop to him before he became too dangerous.

Telexia Xio
May 18th, 2004, 11:07:56 AM
"His name's Gareth."

Telexia says, not to sure of what to say to Wei about her older brother.

Wei Wu Wei
May 19th, 2004, 08:00:14 PM
Wei shrugged and nodded twice. "Ok. That's a start. At least we have a name to use in our searches."

The Jedi Knight sighed. There wasn't much more he could ask her for, except varous personality characteristics. Once he had that information, there wouldn't me much left to do except start searching.

"Any particular habits he has? Any sort of odd quirks? Anything at all. Favorite foods, favorite color he likes to write in, symbols he used a lot...like I said, anything."

Telexia Xio
May 21st, 2004, 09:43:42 AM
"Not that I can remember. I haven't seen him in ages. Though I can tell you that he likes ppl to suffer and cause destruction. He's always been like that."

Wei Wu Wei
May 21st, 2004, 08:30:21 PM
Every Darksider in the galaxy enjoyed seeing people suffer. "You and your brother weren't very close, were you?" Wei asked his Padawan rhetorically.

Honestly Wei had no idea what to do. His old teacher, Navaria, might be able to sort the mess out. She had quite a bit of experience with these kinds of things.

"I tell you what, Telexia. You keep on practicing this in your spare time, and I'll see if I can't find someone who might be able to better help you with these visions of yours. I'm afraid I've got no idea how to help you on this one. But no worries, we'll get it all sorted out one way or another."

Telexia Xio
May 26th, 2004, 11:31:52 AM
Telexia says nothing when Wei asks if her and her brother weren't close. To be honest, they used to be, but took different directions.

"Thank-you."

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 8th, 2004, 06:13:19 PM
Wei smiled. "It's not a problem. If you have any more nightmares, come let me know and we can talk them out as best we can. I've got some things to do concerning this, so it might be a while before I get back to you on it. In the meantime, classes will continue as normal. It'll help you if you have something to keep you busy. Now, if you have any questions about Force Boosting, you may be dismissed."