PDA

View Full Version : To Cause Mischief, or To Not Cause Mischief...(open)

Vista Alor
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:40:32 AM
Vista pokes her head out of the quarters that she's living in right now with Rognan. He was busy and she wants go out and explore, but doesn't want to disturb Rognan. She slips out of the room and runs down the hall, looking for something, anything actually.

She pokes her head into a room where there are tables with chairs around them. Some sort of meeting room. She skips in and starts to poke around, leaving the door open.

Hayes Muirso
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:46:58 AM
At one of the tables, there sits a man playing a solitary one-man card game. He hisses and shakes his head, slapping a handful of cards down onto the table top. He, Hayes Muirso, sits back in his chair and lets out a heavy sigh. In spite of trying to clear his mind, he still isn't feeling up to form. Removing his glasses, he looks up and around and see's the blurred form of someone in the doorway. Slipping his spectacles back on, he see's it's a young girl.

"... Hi?"

Vista Alor
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:57:02 AM
Vista perks up as she sees a person sitting at one of the tables.

"Hi mister."

Vista skips over to him with a smile on her face.

"Whatcha doing?"

Hayes Muirso
Jan 27th, 2004, 02:18:19 PM
"I was playing cards, but I keep beating myself - gets kind of boring after a while," he replied with a slight smile. Glancing down at the deck, then back up expectantly, he asked:

"Want to play?"

Vista Alor
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:33:02 AM
"Okay, but I don't know how. Mommy never taught me to play cards."

Vista climbs up onto a chair and sits down properly, only to have her face come just above the table top. She then changes her position slightly so that she's on her knees.

Hayes Muirso
Jan 31st, 2004, 03:25:26 PM
"You can't play snap? I thought kids were born with the knowledge to play that," Hayes replied with a smile, absently shuffling the cards in his hands.

"That's the only two person game I know, actually. I'm not much of a card player to be honest," he laughed slightly, "I'm Hayes, by the way. Jedi Padawan to Master Evanar."

Vista Alor
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:49:25 AM
"Sorry, I not know how. Mom never had time to play games with me. She had work to do.

I'm Vista Alor. Not padwan to anyone.

What's padwan?"

Vista questions.