PDA

View Full Version : Leave of Absance

Telan Desaria
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:04:16 AM
Imperial rping is not as big as it used to be, so I would normally post this in my own forum hidden away on the Sovereign board. But I have a few friends not Imperial, so I am posting here. Hopefully it won't get lost.

Everyone knows I am German, or at least they should from my arrogant and haughty demeanor, love of discipline and good uniforms, and penchant for spelling America with a k. Many also know that I currently live in the United States.

Well, there comes the interesting part.

One week ago I was strolling about my home city - here in the US - and several bullet shots rang out. It was just after nightfall so I did not suspect much. Afterall, I was minding my own business and just walking for exercise. Yes, it was cold - which is exactly why I was not jogging.

To make a long story short, one of them hit me. I was hit, or rather grazed, in the upper right leg. I lost a little blood at the scene as they say, and was taken to the hospital. They some things medical, many of which I cannot spell - my knowledge lies in military history not reconstructive surgery.

Suffice it to say, I spent a few days in hospital but returned home this tuesday. I was ordered on a recovery period and thus had to take leave from work. I return two weeks from now, when I have to take a business trip postponed by my mishap.

All is said and done, I will not be rping for a while as I make up for lsot time at work and have physical therapy. I anticipate a return to rping sometime around march.

I can only hope that the Empire is still here when I return. I will pop by when I can, but won't be able to write the massive, and invovled, threads, for which my name is now known - - - -or so I hope.

Please take care and mention Grand Admiral Telan Desaria a few times in my absance so my ears might ring one or twice.

Thank you all, and have fun!

Darth Viscera
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:08:37 PM
holy crap dude, you got shot :cry

What kind of city do you live in that night joggers are met with a volley?

*:hugs matt*

get well soon you crackpot. I am most pleased that the attempted assassination of His Excellency was a failure. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:27:15 PM
apparently i need to clean my scope :grumble

Darth Viscera
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:28:41 PM
You can polish my barrel any time, young lady

Sanis Prent
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:44:00 PM
(reloads) :ghost

Get better, duder.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:29:28 PM
Note to self: stay indoors after dark.

Here's to a speedy recover.

Tear
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:56:07 PM
Oh man..the boss almost got wacked..:(

Dont worry the Empire will still be here when you come back, ill make sure of it >D

I'd come down there to help ya but im outta bullets..american tour bus came through town:p

Hope you get better and have a speedy recovery Matt

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:19:48 PM
Here's to a speedy recovery! hope you get better soon. :(

Jarek T'chort
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:52:48 PM
Jeez Matt, that is scary. Don't worry about the Empire, it'll be just fine. Get well soon man.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:55:49 PM
Pics plz.