PDA

View Full Version : Training Himself

Ace McCloud
Jan 18th, 2004, 08:54:45 PM
Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead as the training room literally spun in circles. Chairs swung about, benches, lamps, lights, everything in the room that wasn't bolted down flew about it in a frenzy. In the middle of it all floated Ace McCloud, levitated by the force. He controlled everything, moving them all in specific movements in different ways and directions, not once contradicting with each other. He had been going at it for several minutes, and was beggining to tire.

Pain is an illusion. It is there only to faulter you. Do not pay attention to it. Make your mind work when it's tired! Pain is only temporary, he told himself as he continued to work hard. Things were starting to get sloppier but he snapped it all back into place. He began to form letters with each of the objects.

C-O-N-C-E-N-T-R-A-T-E were the letters made out by the objects, one by one. He tried to focus on other things to keep himself going, to ignore the pain and the exhaustion.

For all those in the area, a powerful force was being exerted from the small room. Most noticeable of all, was the taint of the darkside being emitted from the force user.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:32:46 AM
All of a sudden, a counterforce was present.

“I sense the dark side in you.”

A voice cut the air like a knife, as the Force sizzled and hummed all around. Jubei looked over the room and saw nothing more than a needless display of power, fuelling a dark taint within the Padawan.

“You must cease this task.”

Ace McCloud
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:37:12 PM
The objects in the air faultered, as Ace's concentration was broken, but they were quickly caught and eased back to the ground as to keep them from breaking.

The man in the cloak did not move, as he began to bring his mind back into reality. Soon, though, he began to stand.

"And who might you be? I believe it is inpolite to interrupt someones training session, is it not?" The stern, raspy voice asked.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:52:10 AM
He watched the Padawan carefully as he spoke.

"I am Jubei SaDherat Vader, Jedi Knight, and I believe that in this case, there was cause enough for your session to be interrupted. You are in need of rest, you have pushed yourself far enough for one day, into areas that we do not encourage or condone."

Ace McCloud
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:19:45 PM
"Perhaps. But perhaps you have been training to softly over your years?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 28th, 2004, 06:15:31 AM
Jubei noted his defensive attitude, and shook his head slightly. "The issue at hand is your training, not mine. You have been practising something in which the dark side flourishes. You must know pain, but you must not use it to fuel your training."