PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Melody(open)

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 18th, 2004, 05:28:43 PM
It soothed her mind and soul to play music, and for others to hear her sounds, it was strange. The relaxing power of her music was rather unusual, but she just took it as a sign of a talented musician.

Just like that so-called 'uncle' of mine.

Jame shook her head. She knew thinking like that would only feed an inner demon, and that was something she didn't want..or need.

---

In the Jedi Garden, music flowed. A gentle, soothing tune, that held the power to calm raging emotions. The source of this melody came from one young lady, and her flute. It was a wooden flute that she had recieved for her birthday years back. One of her most cherished possessions. In the warm sunlight Jame sat, alone, quietly weaving her song.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 18th, 2004, 05:55:46 PM
' Very nice...' Kelt said taking a step towards her. ' You know a instrument like that on my world is called a Veldeta?.'

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 18th, 2004, 06:06:28 PM
The music stopped.

In front of the musician stood a man she didn't recognize. But the comment on her piece, she welcomed.

"Thank you." Jame replied, blushing a little. "It seems you have caught me practicing my new piece...And no, I didn't know it was called that..."

Lowering the flute, she smiled.

"So you like it? That's good. Means i'm doing well."

She picked up a paper and made a note on it. Then looking at the new presence in front of her, she introduced herself.

"Jame Kaman Dar..that's my name. I'm new here. Who are you?"

Kelt Simoson
Jan 20th, 2004, 12:44:42 AM
' My name is Kelt Simoson, Knight and Council Member of the Greater Jedi Order.' He smiled gently, his hands clasped behind his back as if still waiting to be invited to sit, he had mannors of course.

' You are the sister of Rognan correct?

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 20th, 2004, 12:50:18 AM
Jame placed her pencil behind her ear, and closed her music folder, slipping it in her bag.

"Nice to meet you. Yes I am..Twin sister, in fact. Neither of us knew the other existed until a short while back. It was quite a surprise."

She smiled, placing the flute on her lap.

"There. Now that i've cleared up my papers, feel free to take a seat. "

Kelt Simoson
Jan 20th, 2004, 12:55:55 AM
' Im sure it was....' Kelt said, taking the offered seat.

'Your new here i suppose then?

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 20th, 2004, 01:20:18 AM
Nod.

"Yes..Very new. I've only been here about a week or so. Been working on a new piece to pass the time..."

Kelt Simoson
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:38:32 AM
' Aye you are extremely talented. I can only play the loot, and very rarely can i get a decent riff from it. he chuckled slightly at his own joke. Possibly not the most appropriate thing to have done.

' Would you like to play the whole thing for me? i'd like to hear it'

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:08:50 AM
Jame blushed. That piece in particular wasn't finished yet.

"That piece is still in its first draft. Hardly even done that. But..."

She thought about it for a moment. I've got just the thing.

"There's a piece I was priviledged to write with the elder of my village. I lived the earlier years of my life in a artisan's village, and since I was deemed rather gifted, Master Tylii wished to take me under his personal tutelage. The piece that was the fruit of that... I'll play it for you. It's a favorite among those who have heard it..."

So she brought the flute to her lips, and began to weave the oddly mystical power that the tune was discovered to have. A bringer of soft peace, and calmer of souls. The sun shone warmer, it seemed to her, when this tune was played.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:39:10 AM
Kelt made himself more comfortable while he listned to her carefully weaved song, its melody playing tunes on the strings of the Knights soul. It was extremelly pretty and indeed the sun shone brighty and warmer when the tune was played.

A smile broke from the Knights lips as he sat and continued to enjoy the tune play from her intrument.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:36:24 PM
The song floated higher, and the more it drew on the powers around, the more at peace the musician herself felt. It seemed that Jame Kaman was in a trance close to that of deep meditation.

When the song ended, and its notes parted, she slowly lowered the flute to her lap, let out a slow sigh and smiled softly, her eyes closed.

"Just like that." She was just a tad above a whisper, and extremely aware of everything surrounding her. "I feel like I could touch a sunbeam, and hold it. Everything seems so real..."

The young woman opened her eyes slowly, and looked at Kelt as if she could see the Force emanating about him. "How does it feel to you?"