PDA

View Full Version : Some Prayers will be Answered Tonight...(Natia)

River Kincaid
Jan 18th, 2004, 07:55:28 AM
River sighed as he sat in the windowsill looking out at the world around him from one of the upper levels of Dexter's Diner.

It was time... Time to tell Ry-Obi and Hunter that their mother was indeed alive and wanted to see them. There was a bit of worry on his mind with Hunter, after all she could only talk now through the Force, ever since that day she thought she'd seen her mother die.

Would this new revealation, push her away again? Would she want to go live with Angelina?

He wasn't too concerned with Ry-Obi, the boy was growing up and growing strong, he'd make a great Lost Jedi someday.

But Hunter...he may very well lose her to Angelina, forever.

The two were in his room watching a holo-vid, without a care in the world...

River needed to think about how he was going to approach them with this, after all he promised Angelina she could see them tomorrow. Maybe he was thinking too soon, perhaps he should've told her in a couple of days, but it was too late for that now.

River sighed and closed his eyes and drew on the Force for some sort of hidden answer, if there was any.

But, as his thoughts began another came into veiw, his brother. Just another dilemna, one he couldn't afford to mistake. Ridge was here and even if he wasn't a danger at the moment, didn't mean he wasn't dangerous.

Ridge would have to be carefully watched, he was afterall a Darksider and his history wasn't good by any means. Yes, his brother would be watched over....other lives could be at stake. Mainly, Hunter and Ry-Obi.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2004, 01:07:11 PM
*Natia walks up behind River. They indeed need to talk about many things tonight before tomorrow comes. Tonight will probably mean little sleep for both of them because of this talk. It will probably last to the wee hours of the morning*

River, let's talk because we have a slight dilema on our hands here with Angelina and all. As well as your brother. You've probably come to the conclusion that he needs watching just as I have.

But first,

*Natia walks around River and sits down so that she's facing him*

Let's talk about your kids and how we're going to go about the meeting tomorrow.

River Kincaid
Jan 19th, 2004, 08:19:45 PM
"They have no idea, Natia. They are nothing, but two innocent kids who've gotten caught up in a mess. I suppose, Ridge told you the story of how I stole his fiancee away from him? And how he came back and we were married and had kids?"

River stood up and sighed as he paced the floor a couple of times. "In a way, I suppose I had betrayed him. He left me in charge to make sure she was alright....I couldn't help it that I fell in love with her..."

He paused. "He was gone for nearly elevan years, we didn't think he was ever coming back." He shook his head, his excuse didn't make matters any better. "Ridge wants those kids, Natia. He wants to turn them to the Darkside, with him."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:18:26 AM
But he won't because they have good parents and friends of the family.

I do not envy your children right now. What with them believing their Mother was killed, and now they shall find out that she's alive. An Uncle who wishes them in his care so he can teach them.

*Natia falls silent as her thoughts wander. Yes, River did betray his brother by falling in love with Angelina. But that does not mean you go out and try and destroy him*

Ridge did explain his side of things to me. But he was gone for so long, it's understandable that you fell in love with Angelina and had kids.

Now those kids are caught in a track where they shouldn't be, but they are. All we can do is our best to keep them safe from harm and protect them in ways they can't even think of at this point.

River Kincaid
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:14:20 PM
"I worry about their reaction, Natia. We've just gotten Hunter back and it's taken us months to get her to this point where she is now. I hope that when she finds her mother is alive, it doesn't make her go back to square one. That is what concerns me the most." He let out a deep sigh.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:55:06 AM
I know. Hopefully she won't go back to square one. Perhaps knowing her Mother alive will help her out more then you might think. It may actually get Hunter speaking verbally again.

*Natia pauses for a moment as her thoughts take her in a direction which could cause trouble*

Angelina will probably ask to take the children back to the GJO with her. You do realise that don't you. I want you to consider letting her for the saftey of the children. I'm not saying you have to let her, but it may be safer to have a larger number of ppl watch them, then just the few that we are. And we are few.

Yes, I am worried about what this will do to the kids. Ry-Obi seems to be adapting quite nicely here, but Hunter has been causing me to think. Even more so since Angelina turned up.

Tell me River, how attached is Hunter to her Mother??

River Kincaid
Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:53:37 PM
"Hunter was a mama's girl. She loved her mother dearly, that's why I believe she's had so much trouble talking since she thought Angelina was dead and the fact that she saw her get slayed, probably didn't help any. Hunter is quite attached to you and Xaz, so I really don't know how she will react."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:41:04 PM
So we will have to let Hunter know that she will still have us. But she'll also get to know, and perhaps be with her Mother. Ry-Obi I suspect will be happy to know his Mother's alive, but will wish to remain here.

*Natia chuckles slightly*

I wish I had more experience to draw on right now.

But I agree, it probably didn't help when Hunter saw Angelina get slayed. We can not deny the right of letting Angelina see Hunter, but I have no idea how it will affect Hunter.

River Kincaid
Jan 28th, 2004, 04:50:56 AM
Hunter was his baby, God, how he loved her. Her little face, her little smile. But, he knew it to be true, she missed her mother dearly and nothing would change that. Tomorrow every hope and dream that she ever had would come true.

Angelina was alive.

He wondered if Faith would ever join him or would their twins grow up having not known their father. No, he wasn't about to let that happen, he would be part of their lives.

Now, he understood, why Angelina was so persistant.

"I suppose we'll find out tomorrow on her reactions." He sighed deeply. "And I think you are right about Ry-Obi, I think he will chose to remain here."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:28:20 AM
Remember that no matter what happens, I shall be there for you. There is also Faith who is willing to support you as well. Tomorrow is going to be a big day with events which we do not know how they will turn out.

River Kincaid
Jan 29th, 2004, 06:22:50 PM
"I have a bad feeling I may lose my little girl, if not tomorrow then very soon." He sighed deeply and looked back out the window.

"But, I know that Angelina deserves to be with her, just as much as I do. So, I will try to be fair."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2004, 12:01:26 PM
You may lose her, but you still won't lose her because you are her Father.

And thank-you for being willing to be fair.

I have to admit, it would be easier for me in this situation if I were neutral, but I like the kids.

River Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:57:09 AM
River sighed deeply, he didn't know what was going to become of the following day. "If she stays in the Order, Natia I know that Hunter will be fine. But, I have this strange feeling that Angelina will bolt after she has her."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:17:05 PM
If Angelina does bolt when she has Hunter, then I'll hunt Angelina down and find out why because I shall let nobody take Hunter from my life. I might remove myself willingly from Hunter's life, but I will allow no one to force her and I apart. Not you, not Angelina, not Mother or Gramps.

River Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:05:17 PM
Natia's response was comforting, she was part of his family now, just as Xazor and Marcus was and they too had accepted him and his family.

"If she bolts, you won't be the only one hunting her down." The thought of losing his daughter stayed with him.

Even with the twins coming soon and the child he and Xazor shared, Hunter would always be 'his' baby.

He wasn't sure if anyone really knew of Xazor's child or not.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:18:05 PM
I suggest that no matter what, until we know for certain whether Angelina is going to stay with GJO, Hunter stays with you. It may seem cruel to Angelina, but it may be what it takes for now.

River Kincaid
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:33:16 PM
"I can tell you already, she will not be happy with this. But, I completely agree with you, Natia. I don't know that I can trust Angelina yet. She's very unpredictable at the moment."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:02:45 AM
That is true. She does need time to settle in here and get comfortable. Having the added stress of taking care of a child will make it all the more difficult for her.

*Natia says with a slight smile on her face*

River Kincaid
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:52:47 PM
River was so glad to know someone was thinking in the same terms as he was, it was a relief.

Now, that they had talked a little on the subject, he knew he would have to tell the kids. River wasn't looking forward to that in the least.

"I know I have to tell them, but I keep wondering how they will react. It has me somewhat nerved."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:04:30 AM
The only way to truly find out how they react is to tell them. And remember, I'm here for you.

River Kincaid
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:57:57 PM
River blew out a sigh and rubbed a hand over his face. "Well, I suppose I should go ahead and get it over with."

He stood and looked towards the room his kids were in, he walked over to the door and looked in. The two of them were huddled together watching a holo.

River didn't move, he felt like the bearer of bad news.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 21st, 2004, 11:50:12 AM
*Natia stands up with River and walks over to the room that Ry-Obi and Hunter were in. She stands beside River in silence, letting him know that she's here, but letting him speak first*

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:21:25 PM
Ry-Obi picked up on his fathers anxiety immediately. He just felt that something was wrong and whatever it was needed his attention. He reached over and shut off the holo.

Getting a slight glare from his sister, he merely shook his head and looked at his father. "Dad, is something wrong?"

River Kincaid
Feb 22nd, 2004, 02:00:35 PM
River smiled slightly, there was no hiding anything when it came to Ry-Obi and Hunter. He sighed and entered the room. Sitting on the edge of the bunkbeds the two had, he looked at them thoughtfully.

"For once, kids. Something is right." He tassled Ry-Obi's spiky hair.

Hunter stood up from the floor and walked over to him. River picked her up and put her on his lap.

"If you two could have any dream in the world what would it be? Anything." He asked them.

River looked up at Natia and motioned for her to come in.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:03:31 PM
*Natia steps into the room, sitting down next to River, she watches both Ry-Obi and Hunter carefully*

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:32:01 PM
Ry-Obi studied his father and then Natia. Something was up, though he wasn't sure what.

"Anything?" He thought for a moment, but got interrupted by his sister's thoughts.

Hunter Kincaid
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:33:44 PM
Mama back!! Hunter's thoughts flooded everyones mind.

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:36:41 PM
Ry-Obi shot his sister a glare. "Something real, Hunter. Mama's not coming back."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 26th, 2004, 08:59:28 AM
Ry-Obi, the question is if you could have any dream in the world what would it be?? Nothing said it couldn't have a small chance at coming reality.

Now, what would you want.

*Natia says and questions Ry-Obi softly*

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Feb 26th, 2004, 08:18:25 PM
Ry-Obi shrugged as he stood. "I'm too old for that kind of thing, Natia." He walked over to the window and sat down on the sill.

River Kincaid
Feb 29th, 2004, 07:45:29 PM
River handed Hunter over to Natia and stood. He walked over to Ry-Obi. "I know you miss her, Ry. You don't have to hide these feelings that you are having. I know that in your heart you want her back just as much as your sister."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:19:17 PM
*Natia takes Hunter and places her on her lap as River goes over to talk to Ry-Obi*

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Mar 5th, 2004, 04:34:44 AM
"It doesn't matter, Dad, she's gone. She's not ever coming back." He told him.

"What if I had found out different, Ry?"

The boy turned and looked at him. "What are you talking about? As if she were alive? How could that be?"

River took a deep breath and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It is true. Your mother is alive..."

Ry-Obi just stared at him, he couldn't as much utter a word.

Hunter, on the other hand had heard it all and gave out a whoop! Mama! Mama! Her little hands clapped as a smile came across her face.