PDA

View Full Version : Turning to the darkness within

Satine
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:23:18 PM
Satine walked through the doors of the TSO building and looked around for someone, anyone who could help her.

Her life with the Jedi had been.... unsatisfying, to say the least , and she wished to return to the life of power and destruction she once had by using her newly found talents for the simple things in life. Death, chaos, etc., plus being bad was always more fun.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:11:58 AM
A quiet raspy voice comes from the shadows...

"May I Help You?"

Rivin steps forward dressed in his black cloke with his hood up in a way that his face is unseen.

Satine
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:44:06 AM
"Yes, please," she said slightly bowing in respect to Rivin. "I am Satine and I come here in search of training."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:52:30 AM
Rivin tilts his head slightly looking over Satine...

"And why do you think that we would welcome you here to receive training?"

Satine
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:20:02 PM
"Well, I know I have some force abilitiesand I know the only way to get what I want out of them is to come to you, the Sith. I seek vengance for my past and a place of security, loyalty, where I can belong and be useful. The Sith's ways and ideals are who I am."

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 3rd, 2004, 06:00:10 PM
Rivin looks at Satine with a look of being secptical...

"Alright, then if the Sith ways and Ideals are who you are, the please tell me what you think the Sith ways and Ideals are... From looking at you I see none of what you clame. So that tells me that ether you don't know what you are talking about, are VERY good at hiding it, or you are lying to me."