PDA

View Full Version : Let us look(Zatania)

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 16th, 2004, 03:23:04 PM
Rivin walks into his room with his newest apprentice closly behind him. His room is almost empty, with nothing more than a sleeping mat on the floor, a dresser in the corner, and shevles along the top of his walls. Thes shelves are too hight for people to reach, and are filled with old books and atrifacts...

"Please come in. I'll find the meditation quickly."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:34:46 PM
Zatania followed a few steps behind, keeping her steps quiet and quick, as usual, her mind feeling much more free than it had in the recent past. It had been a whole ten minutes since a memory brought her to standstill, and it felt completely rewarding.

"Please come in. I'll find the meditation quickly."

She nodded, bowing her head faintly. "Thank you."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:39:14 PM
Rivin closes his eyes and lets his mind examin the books on the shelf the circles the top portion of the room. After a few moments an old book lifts off the shelf and flys over to Rivin's hands.

As it flys to him he opens it to the page he wants with his mind, so that when it reaches him he can get to work.

He catches the book and sits on the floor of his room placing the book in front of him. The book seems to be writen in the old language of the sith. Rivin starts to read the books to himself, as he calls a datapad to his hand, and starts typing out some instructions in basic on the pad.

"Make yourself comfortable. This may take a few moments to translate the instructions. If you have any questions, please ask them."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:09:31 PM
"Make yourself comfortable. This may take a few moments to translate the instructions. If you have any questions, please ask them."

Zatania sat down on the floor as well, not too far away from her master and, instead of watching him, she gazed about his humble quarters.

As he began to translate, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the free moments of her sanity for just a moment more before opening them again and looking towards her master.

"I know this might seem sudden, but once we've covered this I would like to move on to defending my mind from attacks from other force users."

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:40:57 PM
Rivin nods...

"That would be the next logical step. Since this meditation will also help you with your mind defence, we can work on that next."

After a few moments Rivin closes the book and hovers it back to it's place on the shelf. He hands the data pad over to Zatania as he looks up at her.

"The pad should be self explanatory on how to preform the meditation, though if you are having troubles, or have any questions about the instructions, please ask as needed."

Rivin smiles...

"If you would like to get started on the mind defences, I have nothing better to do right now."