PDA

View Full Version : Teach me more Master (Wei, closed)

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:25:18 AM
Kyle walked into the Training room taking off his Jedi robe and placing it on a bench, He then walked into the middle of the room and pulled his lightsaber off his belt I wish Chance was here to see me now He thought as memorys of his first master flooded into his head He would be proud of me and how far I've gone

He cleared his mind letting the force enter his body, He then launched at a training dummy using the force to speed his body up. as he neared the dummy he activated his lightsaber as slashed diagonally from its right shoulder to its left hip

He then de-activated his lightsaber as he backfliped backwards with the aid of the force and landing on his feet he turned around with his back to another dummy and blind folded himself with a peice of cloth he had pulled out of his pocket

Kyle took in a few deep breaths before turning around activated his lightsaber. He then used the force to see for him as he walked toward the dummy and stabed his lightsaber right into its chest. He de-activated his lightsaber and walked over to the bench he had put his robe on and took in deep breaths as he removed his blind fold

He suddenly remembered the reason he had come here, He had sent a message to Wei asking him to meet him here for a bit of training so he decided to rest a little as he waited for Wei to arrive.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:11:43 PM
Truth be told, Wei had seen the whole thing. He was impressed. "I see you've been practicing, Padawan."

Wei took a seat next to Kyle on the bench and patted him on the shoulder. "So, how goes it?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 02:07:20 PM
Kyle smiled as he turned his head to look at Wei "Yes, I've been practicing much harder since our last training session

I called you here so see if you would like to have a little spar between us?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 16th, 2004, 02:17:46 PM
Wei nodded. "We can do that." Wei got up and raised his arms high over his head, clasping his hands together and leaning back to stretch out his back.

"So," Wei said. "How shall we start? Fisticuffs, or do we need to go right into lightsabers?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 02:30:57 PM
Kyle thought over his quetion well, Wei is alot bigger then me and would have a slight advantage at fisticuffs but I've also heard storys of how great a swordsman Wei is

"umm... I guess we could try Fisticuffs first" my smaller sixe might give me the advantage instead of him he thought as he gave Wei a small smile "shall we begin?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 18th, 2004, 09:37:29 PM
"Sure thing."

Wei slid foward on his back foot and punched at Kyle's sternum, pivoting his ankle and driving the punch through with his hips and shoulder.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:50:14 PM
Kyle jumped and used the force to puch Wei back and also to puch himself away, He landed on his two yards away from Wei and charged at him sending a round house his aimed at Wei's chest.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:58:19 PM
Wei dug in well and resisted the push then ducked Kyle's kick, simultaneously kicking low with a sweep.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:32:36 PM
Kyle legs where knocked out from under him by Wei's sweep kick, He fliped to his feet and used the forward momentum to speed his fist toward Wei's chest.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:23:49 PM
Wei grabbed Kyle's wrist in both hands and twisted, then aimed a kick at the inside of the Padawan's knee.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:34:47 PM
Kyle Twisted around so that his arm wasnt in over his shoulder and his back was toward Wei. He shot his free arm backward in and attempt to hit Wei in the chest with his elbow.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 2nd, 2004, 09:28:11 AM
Wei felt the impact of Kyle's elbow on his chest, and let Kyle go. Wei followed up with a wrist-strike at Kyle's neck.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:48:56 PM
Kyle senced Wei's attack coming and ducked under it and dived forward to avoid anymore attacks. He fliped to his feet and turned to face Wei

He kept his fists infront of him as he paced around Wei. With the force to speed him up Kyle charged at Wei ducking low as he neared him and sending an uppercut up at Wei's chin

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 3rd, 2004, 09:28:00 AM
Wei leaned far back and brought his leg up, reaching behind him to steady himself with his arms and trying to catch Kyle in his chin or stomach.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 4th, 2004, 10:53:52 PM
Kyle was hit backwards by Wei's blow to his stomach, He staggered back a bit as he cought his breath

He then put of a defencive stance and faced Wei "your move."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 5th, 2004, 08:03:11 AM
Wei shrugged. "All right then."

Wei lunged, and hookind his hand forward, reached out to catch hold of Kyle's wrist and pull the Padawan towards him.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:53:32 PM
Kyle ducked down low and dived to Wei's right and rolled to his feet. He turned and charged at Wei's back and sent a round house kick at him.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:50:52 AM
With Kyle behind him Wei could think of only one thing to do: run away. The Knight ran off towards the far wall, and ran up it a distance before launching off of it to dive on his Padawan.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:39:11 PM
Kyle moved to the side just enough so that Wei would only miss him by inches. He lashed out his fist at Wei as when he landed next to Kyle.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 10th, 2004, 09:47:24 AM
Wei took a punch to the chin, turning his face to go with the punch so it hurt less. Wei definitely wasn't hurt, but he was pretty surprised.

"Good job," Wei said.

Over on the far wall hung some things to help with training. There were little blaster droids, practice weapons, and the like. Wei opened his hand and pointed his palm at the far wall, calling the spherical droids to come to him. Of course, with Kyle as a shield, Wei had nothing to worry about.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 10th, 2004, 11:10:30 PM
Kyle could sence something approuching from behind him [i]this might just be a mind trick[i] he thought as the droid drew nearer [i]But I can't risk letting something that might be there get close to me[i]

Kyle fliped backwards and went into a backward somersault when he hit the ground and rolled behind the droid. He came out of his roll on his feet and jumped up at the droid bringing his fist down on it

The little droid was hit to the ground and Kyle landed with his left hand rubbing some feeling into his now hurting hand competely forgeting about Wei for the moment.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:13:47 PM
It worked. Wei lunged at Kyle, boosting his speed and strength for a mighty shoulder charge. It was about time to up the ante.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 11th, 2004, 10:51:10 PM
Kyle had no time to dodge Wei's attack so He moved his arms infront of his body and let them absorb most of the hit.

He staggered backwards a few feet after Wei's attack hit but if he had not moved his arms to protect himself he would have taken more damage

With his arms still hurting Kyle decided to use his legs, He charged at Wei and droped down on the ground letting himself slide toward Wei while kicking out at his masters knee.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:09:09 AM
Wei turned his knee to the outside to avoid the kick, then reached for Kyle's ankle. Now that Kyle was on the ground, Wei decided to go for the submission.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 12th, 2004, 04:52:18 PM
Kyle sommoned the force and threw a force blast at Wei's chest and then kicked out his free foot at his chest.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:15:12 AM
The blast hit Wei square, followed by the foot, causing Wei to step back a few paces.

"Not bad. You're learning. Excellent mixture of techniques."

Wei flicked his hand at the wall and the lights went dim. "I can see you..." Wei called out, crouching into a low stance and aiming a palm strike at Kyle's stomach."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:45:26 PM
Kyle was getting tired and didn't see Wei's attack coming, Wei's attack hit him in the stomach knocking the air out of him and cuasing im to stumble backwards

He gasped for breath as he looked around for Wei but He couldn't focus while trying to catch his breath.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:45:27 PM
delete

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:35:16 AM
Wei backed off and moved around behind his Padawan. They had been at this for a while now, but Wei had to keep pressing Kyle on. He wouldn't be afforded the chance to stop when he fought Sith and Dark Jedi.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 16th, 2004, 11:03:43 PM
After catching his breath He used the force to find where Wei was, He only consentrated enough to find that Wei was behind him

Hew turned around and punched in Wei direction but it fell short of Wei becuase he didnt sence how far behind Wei was.he Ducked down after his punch and tryed to knock out Wei's legs with a leg sweep hoping Wei was close enough to hit.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 17th, 2004, 08:14:14 AM
Wei did not do so much as flinch as Kyle's punch whiffed his nose. However, Kyle's sweep reached far, and Wei found Kyle's leg up against his.

"Well, at least you hit me that time," Wei said.

Just because the sweet didn't trip Wei, also did not mean that the impact hurt. It was still a pretty vicious kick.

"How's about we call it game right here?" Wei asked. He would go on if Kyle wanted to, but they had been fighting for a while.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:35:39 PM
Kyle slowly stood up "Very well master" He said reached out with the force until he foudn the location of the light control pad and then pushed the right button using the force

The lights turned back on "Very good match master" He said bowing to Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:12:53 PM
"Indeed it was, Kyle. You have improved quite a bit. Now tell me, how much of this improvement has been due to your going out into the world and seeing what you can see?"

Wei knew that some improvement came from practice in a training room. But he also knew that there was no substitute for real-life experience. There were some things you just couldn't learn from a sparring match that you could learn out in the world.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:41:28 PM
"Well, recent training has re-awakened the young child that used to live on the streets of this planet" Kyle said remembering his once awful life "I've started using forms of street fighting lately in my spars"

He let a small smile cross his face "And I've learned from watching other spar."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:20:00 AM
"Glad to hear it."

Kyle revived one kid, and fine-tuned his fighting technique. Wei had to give him credit for reviving the kid at least.

"Ok, so what else are you going to do? Got any ideas for the future?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:00:41 PM
"I don't really know" He said rubbing the back of his neck "I was thinking of working in other areas then Combat for a while but..." He paused "Combat seems to be what I'm best at."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 20th, 2004, 12:21:54 PM
Wei nodded. "I suggest you develop your other skills too. Fisticuffs don't always work. Got any ideas about what you're going to do with this training of yours?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:45:53 PM
"I was thinking of training with My new roommate Aaron Belargic" Kyle said remember that Aaron had said they sould train together "It will we nice to be able to help each other learn new things."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:21:18 AM
Wei nodded. "You two go on any adventures together?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:40:04 PM
"No, We havnt really done anything together yet. We just made plans to train together a few days ago and havnt had a chance to yet."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:10:18 PM
Wei nodded. "So, when exactly are you going to take these skills and do something with them?"

It was about time to get to the point. Practice was good. Practice was always good. But Kyle needed to get out in the world and make some application. The Padawan had lots of potential, he just needed to go out there and do something with it.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:07:29 PM
Kyle looked at the ground "I..I dont really know what I'm going to do" He said quietly "I was thinking of just sticking around here to help the newer padawans or something."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2004, 12:18:35 PM
"You could do that. But there will come times when you'll find a Padawan with a question that you can't answer because you've had no experience out there in the world."

Wei paused and put an arm around Kyle in a fatherly fashion.

"Tell you what. I'm going to see what sort of needs people have out there in the galaxy, set up to go help, and then me and you are going to go tackle it. How does that sound?"

Kyle Krogen
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:10:27 AM
Kyle thought it over for a moment "Sounds good to me Master" He said with a smile "Nothing feels better then helping someone out."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:02:06 PM
"Good attitude to take on it."

Wei chuckled and patted Kyle on the back. "Kyle, You are a skilled fighter. I suggest you also review Force Boosting and Sensing. It will help you against strong opponents and in dark rooms. Telekinetics are useful to review too. Learn to expand your mind and awareness so that you might be able to fight your best in any environment, using everything you can to bring down your opponent."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 3rd, 2004, 10:57:04 PM
"Yes Master, I will try to inprove on those skills" Kyle said with a smile "Is there anything else you would like for us to do? or can I dismiss myself" He was tired from their fight but didn't let it show.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 4th, 2004, 08:13:22 AM
"I can't think of anything we need to do. Just go get rested and I'll get back to you when I've found out what sort of a mission we can go on."'

Kyle Krogen
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:07:38 PM
Kyle bowed "yes master" He said rising from the bow "I will rest and prepare myself" He turned and headed for the way out "May the force be will you" and He was gone.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:08:56 PM
Wei also left, turning out the lights behind him, and heading in the opposite direction Kyle had gone.

"Let's go see who needs some help."