PDA

View Full Version : New and interested (open)

V'aelna
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:26:36 PM
V'aelna skips into the LQ and goes to look around for an empty room. Her skip turns into a walk when she realises that finding an empty room in this place, will be almost as hard as finding water in the Sandy Wastes that she grew up in. She looks around. Maybe somebody will help her get a room....

Kyle Krogen
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:13:11 PM
Kyle was heading back to his room when he spotted a woman who looked lost, He headed towards her and came up behind her "Hello miss, Can I help you with anything?" The fourteen year old boy ask the woman.

V'aelna
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:34:56 PM
V'aelna turns quickly as she hears a voice come from behind her. she smiles at Kyle when it clicks in what he sayed to her.

She nods.

"Yeha, May nah a napele. Ga ta Hatoe?"

At this point it still doesn't click in to her mind that this boy may not understand what she just said in her native language...

Kyle Krogen
Jan 14th, 2004, 09:32:11 PM
A look of puzzlement came over Kyle's face "umm....Do you speak basic?" He asked her hoping she understood what he was saying.

V'aelna
Jan 15th, 2004, 12:09:58 PM
V'aelna shakes her head in order to answer Kyle.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:11:40 AM
Great, I'm standing here with a woman who understands basic but can't speak it Kyle thought as he gave her a weak smile "Can you write in basic?" He asked pulling out his notebook he always had with him.

V'aelna
Jan 16th, 2004, 03:09:30 PM
V'aelna shakes her head again. Then waves her hands in the air saying in sign language.

"I know small bit sign"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:42:14 PM
Kyle smiled, He has used sign language to communicate with his freinds so that other kids didn't know what they where talking about, He had also used it in his gang when he need to sent a message to other gang members without enemy gangs hearing it

"what can I help you with?" He said in sign language.

V'aelna
Jan 16th, 2004, 05:06:51 PM
V'aelna smiles then signs..

"I new. Need Room. Find none."

She smiles again then signs..

"You speek, I sign, Works better."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:55:53 PM
Kyle nodded his head "ok" He looked around him at the apartment doors as he tought "I think I know where a empty room is" He said as he started down the hall with her following close behind him

He soon stoped at a door that had a small sign hanging from the doorknob say "Empty Room" Kyle smiled and opened the door "here you go" He said steping aside to let her into the room.

It was a nice one with a bedroom and a small kitched as well as a living room, a pair of keys where laying on the kitchen table "there are you keys" He said pointing at the table.

V'aelna
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:24:26 PM
V'aelna follows Kyle down the hall untill they reach the room. V'aelna pokes her head in to the room, and slowly walks in. She walks over to the keys as they are pointed out to her. She picks them up and after a few moments of looking at them, she throws them over her shoulder as if she saw no use for them.

Anybody watching her would be able to tell that she has no knowledge on what the uses on most of the objects in the room are.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:03:31 PM
Kyle watched her look around her new room "can I help you with anything else?"

V'aelna
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:04:09 PM
V'aelna turns to Kyle with a questioning look on her face and signs to him...

"What this all for?" she says waving her hand around the room after saying that.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:48:21 PM
Kyle looked around, the room didnt have that many hightech but He could tell that She didnt know how to use to most of this stuff "umm........Well this is a holovid" He said slowly "It shows moving pictures and other images"

He moved into the kitchen "this is the refridgerator, It keeps you food cold if you need it to be cold" He also pointed out the oven and other things in the kitchen

He moved into the Bathroom to tell her how the shower works "...and so you moved this little dial over to the left to make it hot and to the right to make it cold....."

V'aelna
Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:21:59 PM
V'aelna is obvously confused by most of the things in the room. She can understand what Kyle is saying, she just dosen't understand how what he is saying is posable.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:37:13 PM
Kyle sighed. He could tell that she wasnt understanding what he was saying but he didn't know what else to say.

V'aelna
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:27:55 PM
V'aelna signs to Kyle

"I no use live this. I did grow in sand. No stuff of this there."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 12th, 2004, 12:09:51 AM
grow in sand? Kyle thought as he tryed to figure it out she must meen that she grew up in a desert of some sort and must not have had the technology that was in the room

"umm...." He started "I guess you might learn to use this stuff after a while...."

V'aelna
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:58:01 PM
V'aelna give Kyle a questioning look as she signs..

"How I learn?"