PDA

View Full Version : Dog Day!(open)

Wolf Bane
Jan 13th, 2004, 05:19:45 PM
It was just an ordinary day in the Life of wolf, he got up early and went to work at the small diner where he bussed tables and washed dishes. He didn't like the job but it was all he could get and it was barely enough to pay the rent and buy food for the month.

His apartment had no electricity, no running water, or height because he couldn't afford it. So his food for the months consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and he occasionally ate what people left on their plates at the diner. He didn't like to admit it but he had just he rock bottom, freshly out high school and parents who loved him but said he need to be on his own.

Just after work that night when he was walking home to his cold damp apartment. The streets of the small city on the planet of Rutan seemed bare and the sky was partly cloudy with a half moon creeping through occasionally. Wolf began to talk to himself since the street seemed vacant no one would notice.

"Dam this life sucks, I'm stuck on this planet for life washing dishes. I have no clue who I am and the Banes where just a family nice enough to take me in at such a young age. I need to find out but how the heck am I going to get away from here?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 13th, 2004, 08:15:16 PM
Eighteen-year-old Cheyanne Rakai had just come out from a shady apartment building with her belongings in a satchel, slung over her shoulder as the young man passed by. She was getting ready to leave again and this time for good from this place.

The young pilot didn't really know why she had kept the apartment in the first place. After all, she had money and could afford just about anywhere to go anywhere she wanted. But, she needed to get to Coruscant, pretty quiick if she were going to get to the Rose De'jour ball that would be going on within the next few days and she was planning on talking to her older sister about staying there for a few months.

The young, blonde haired man caught her attention, rather quickly.

"Dam this life sucks, I'm stuck on this planet for life washing dishes. I have no clue who I am and the Banes where just a family nice enough to take me in at such a young age. I need to find out but how the heck am I going to get away from here?"

The young woman smiled, she remembered days like that, back at the Navel academy, but no longer. Cheyanne was on her own.

"I'm on my way to Coruscant, if you'd like a ride." She offered from behind him as she re-adjusted the blaster holster on her belt to a more comfortable position.

Wolf Bane
Jan 13th, 2004, 10:25:27 PM
"I'm on my way to Coruscant, if you'd like a ride." Wolf turned to face the female voice that had spoken to him. He blushed a little because he had thought no one had heard his little rant to himself. Then he set his eyes upon the young lady who seemed to be about his age. He smiled slightly and then shook his head.

"I ain't got no money to pay you to do that? Plus once I got to Coruscant I don't know what I'd do or where I'd stay?

Then there are the people I'd have to tell I was leaving. Although I would love to get off this rock and go some place new."

His right hand reached behind his head and scratched lightly. Not only was the offer enticing so was the girl the offer came from. If only he could bring himself to leave right now.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 14th, 2004, 07:17:44 PM
Now, Cheyanne wasn't into giving free rides, but she knew something about life and how things could just change in the blink of an eye, if given the chance.

She looked at him. "Well...you could stay on my ship, I do have a bunkroom and my older sister is opening up a new club on Coruscant. I'm sure I could get you on there if you'd like." She paused and studied him for a moment.

"I'm not scheduled to leave for another couple of hours. I have a shipment I waiting on. So, the offer is still open." Cheyanne gave him a charming grin. "Names Cheyanne Rakai. Pilot of the Mirage." She held out a hand in a friendly gesture.

Wolf Bane
Jan 15th, 2004, 12:36:57 AM
Wolf was nodded to her answer of giving him a couple of hours to get ready to go if he decided to leave. It was odd to him this total stranger offer to take him to Coruscant and even give him a place to stay until he got onto his feet. "Names Cheyanne Rakai. Pilot of the Mirage." her name seemed fitting just as pretty as she was.

"Names Wolf Bane. Thank you for this chance Cheyanne, I really do need to get off this planet."

Wolf was a little out of his element here. He had never been offered such a choice he had to decide to leave his home of the last seventeen years. He so wanted to go not just for the chance to leave but there was also the girl offering it.

"Why are you offering this? I mean I don't know you and you don't know me, we are perfect strangers."

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 15th, 2004, 05:07:58 AM
"Well, a year ago someone did the same for me, I had no means of money at that time. I had left a very good training academy to seek something on my own and this woman approached me in the same manner as I am you. Offering to give me a lift and a chance to make something of myself. The only thing I had to repay her with was when I was on my feet do the same to another. I suppose that sounds a little tacky, but why not? So, the offer is open to you in hopes that if you take this offer, you offer it to another someday."

Wolf Bane
Jan 15th, 2004, 03:51:44 PM
"Oh I see it's kind of like a Good Samaritan thing. That’s cool I think I can handle that Cheyanne."

Wolf stretched a bit and looked around at the vacant streets of the rutan city. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small phone and dialed a number.

Yeah mom this is wolf. I'm going to be gone for a while I'm going on a trip to Coruscant with a friend. Yes mom it’s a girl. Well yes she is very good looking. I don't know when I'll be back possibly in a couple of years. Yes I'll contact you many times while I’m there. Alright mom, love you bye.

Wolf turned to Cheyanne with a bit of an embarrassed smile. He hadn't really planned on doing that until he was on his way to his apartment to pick up his things but time seemed to be running short.

"Heh parents, even though they aren't my birth parents they still love me. Well I'll go get my stuff I'll be back in a mater of minutes."

Wolf sprinted off into the cloudy night. He dashed into his one room apartment that could of passed more for a hotel room then anything else and grabbed his already packed duffel bag. He had been prepared for such a situation, just in case it ever happened.

Another phone call to his parents telling them to pick up the rest of his stuff and fifteen minutes later. He was back in front of Cheyanne panting lightly but with a smile on his face.

"I hurried as fast as I could."

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 15th, 2004, 04:09:43 PM
Cheyanne gave him a smile while he was talking to his mom and then nodded as he dashed off. With a deep breath, she felt that she was doing the right thing.

She leaned against an iron gate that led down to someone's basement and waited. Cheyanne was rather glad to have picked up a passenger for once, it saved for a lonely seven hour trip back to Coruscant.

Her comm-link chimed. "Yes?" She answered.

"The cargo is arriving ahead of schedule, it'll be there in about an hour, Ms. Rakai."

"Great, the sooner I can get out of here the better." She answered and clipped it back to her belt as Wolf came running up.

"No worries, Wolf. My shipment is going to be here in about an hour, it'll give me enough time to get you settled in and I can go over my log."

She straightened and began to walk towards the main spaceport.

Wolf Bane
Jan 16th, 2004, 02:37:16 AM
Wolf followed her from behind trying not to be obvious that he was staring at her backside. She had an entrancing swagger in her hips it was hard to pull away and focus on something else. He really didn't pull his eyes away when he asked the next question.

"So what exactly is your cargo?"

He wasn't really listening to what her answer was; he was in too much of a male state of mind. It was almost like an animal instinct he wanted to jump in the sack with her but he knew better. He slowly began to pull his eyes away and to focus more on her words.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:24:22 AM
"Art. A very strange peice of artwork that is to be delivered to Coruscant's West Mural Art Musuem. I'm not really into art myself but, the job paid well, so I couldn't pass it up." She answered though keeping her eyes forward.

"Ya know, you don't have to walk behind me. I don't bite." Cheyanne said after a long silence. She turned around and looked at him. "Or maybe I should learn to bite." She smiled as she motioned for him to walk beside her.

Wolf Bane
Jan 25th, 2004, 11:21:35 PM
Wolf came up beside her with an embarrassed smile on his face. He didn't think she had noticed him staring but still the fact that she had turned around so fast caught him of guard.

"Hey I'm into biting as long as I can bite back."

He looked at her with a wink; this trip was going to be a long but a fun one. She lead him to his bunch and he threw his bag onto it and looked the rest of her ship over. It wasn't the most spectacular ship but it would work for what Cheyanne did.

"You ever hall illegal stuff in this thing, or are you one of those play by the rules type?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:13:01 PM
"I'll never tell.." She smiled as she turned and headed towards her private quarters. He followed, of course and she didn't mind. The door to her quarters opened and she threw the dufflebag onto the full bed that was in there. " I know my ship isn't much to look at but, she has it where it counts. She's got some speed to her and I've modified a lot of stuff."

Wolf Bane
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:54:17 AM
"That’s cool!" Wolf never had been much into ships all he cared is they got him from point A to Point B. As long has it could get off the ground and didn't have holes to suck him into space it was all fine by him. No he wasn't interested in the ship, he was interested in its pilot.

"I can't wait to get off this rock I have never been in space that I can remember. I hope I'm not being to forward with you but I actually can't wait to be alone with you up there. I mean I know we just met and all but heck I want to be with you."

Wolf gave a charming smile to Cheyanne. His eyes drifted to her bed for a moment, just enough room for two people he thought. His hormones where probably getting the best of him but he couldn't help it. Maybe if he was luck he could talk her into letting him sleep there with him.

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:54:52 AM
The young pilot noticed him looking at her bed and gave a small smile. He sure is cute and those eyes of his....

Cheyanne shook the thought from her mind and placed her pack on her bed. "It won't take to awfully long to get to Coruscant from here, I hope you don't get flight sick. Though, I do have some meds for that if it happens. I had a girl I was transporting once, she stayed in the 'fresher the entire flight. I thought she died."

Wolf Bane
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:50:41 PM
"Never been in space but as long as your here I'll be just fine." He gave a smooth smile. " Do you need in help to get this ship moving or are we just waiting for the artwork to show up?"

He could more easily make a move in space less places for Cheyanne to run and hide. Also it was less likely for him to get kicked off the ship up there. He would play the helpful hand for now and the player later.

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:38:03 AM
Cheyanne looked at her chronometer. "Just waiting for the artwork, it should be here within the next half hour or so." She smiled after getting out a data pad and looked at Wolf. "Well, if you'll excuse me for a few I've got to get some work done, I'll be in the cockpit if you need anything. Go ahead and make yourself at home, grab a bite to eat in the galley if you wish."

Cheyanne nodded towards her new companion and walked out of her quarters and towards the cockpit.

Wolf Bane
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:28:51 AM
Wolf followed her out into the hall and watched her walk away towards the cockpit, he watched her until she disappeared. Dam that woman was fine he thought to himself as he turned and headed to the galley. Food was the second thing on his list he craved at this moment. He made himself a sandwich with the meat and cheese that was available. Actually he made two sandwiches one for himself and one for Cheyanne. Then headed off to the cockpit himself to give it too her.

"I figured you might want to eat before we left?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:41:47 AM
Cheyanne looked up with a smile from her laptop she was working on. She closed it. "Sure. Thanks, Wolf." The young pilot told him, he was so thoughtful. "Have a seat." She told him as she moved a few things from the co-pilots chair and took the sandwich he offered.

Wolf Bane
Feb 26th, 2004, 03:15:52 PM
"It was no problem, I figured wince I was making myself one I might as well make the person who was giving me a ride one as well. Kind of a way of saying thanks."

Wolf sat back in the comfortable co-pilots chair and watched Cheyanne eat her sandwich and work at the same time while he ate his own. She seemed serious about her work that needed to be done before lift off. Wolf didn't think he could change that aspect although he was getting a bit bored waiting for the artwork.

"Um Cheyanne, this may be a bit personal but do you have a boyfriend or a husband? You know it can probably get mighty lonely up there in space."

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 26th, 2004, 07:39:40 PM
Cheyanne looked up from her nav computer and smiled. "No, I don't have a boyfriend or a husband yet. I'm used to the solitude, Wolf. Gives a person time to think. I have my family, my older sister and my dad and soon-to-be-stepmom. That's all I really need. Besides, I'm really busy with my business." She answered as she took a bite.

Wolf Bane
Mar 8th, 2004, 03:51:53 PM
"It never get lonely being in space by yourself? I wish I knew my real family, sometimes I wonder if I have brothers or sister. I mean the Banes are nice but here not flesh you know?"

Wolf heard a sound a he looked out the view port he saw several men carrying a crate towards the ship. The odd part was the men where a good hundred yards off and no normal human could here them.

"It would seem your package is about to arrive." Wolf pointed out the view port.

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:37:08 AM
Cheyanne looked up and nodded. "Yep, that's it. Only be a few minutes and we'll be outta here."

She quickly left the cockpit and made her way outside. The young pilot directed the two guys where to put the valuable peice and then closed the hatch.

"We're ready, let's get out of here." She smiled as she flipped a few switches and heard the converters begin to fire up.

Cheyanne looked over checkout sheet and proceded through the steps of doing her last minute check.

It didn't take her long at all before they were leaving Rutan's atmosphere and she shot them into hyperspace. "There we're done." She leaned back in her seat and watched the beauty of the starlines.

Wolf Bane
Mar 17th, 2004, 03:26:48 PM
Wolf watched the starlines for just a moment then his gaze led back to Cheyanne. He could resist it anymore a beautiful lady all alone up here no boyfriend or husband to love her. He looked at her for only second and the next thing Cheyanne noticed was wolf leaning over and kissing her on the neck. He quickly pulled away realizing what he was doing.

"I.....I am sorry that was uncalled for. I just can't resist your beauty."

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 21st, 2004, 08:50:00 AM
Cheyanne was startled for a moment, but then relaxed. "It's...it's alright, you just startled me was all."

Temptation was running through her own veins as her own body began to heat up to his touch. She felt somewhat hypnotised by him, it was quite a feeling to say the least.

Should she allow him to proceed whatever path he wanted, or should she tell him to lay off?

Cheyanne looked into his eyes, they were absolutely gorgeous. "You don't have to stop, Wolf." She felt the connection between them, it was real.

Wolf Bane
Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:23:04 AM
With out another word he began kissing her neck again and slowly moved to her lips. There hot breath hitting each other just before there lips met. The kiss lasted what seemed an eternity in bliss but they both need to pull away to catch there breath.

"I can't believe you travel alone a pretty woman like you and all."

They embraced in yet another lip lock and wolf got a little more courageous as he moved his left hand to her right side. It slowly began to feeling up along side her body as the right hand reached up and touch ed her cheek. The cockpit wasn't the most comfortable place to be doing this but neither party seemed to want it to stop.

"Maybe we should move to more comfortable quarters?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 23rd, 2004, 04:14:43 AM
The young pilot pulled away and nodded. She couldn't believe that she was allowing this to go on, but she couldn't seem to stop herself either.

In silence, she stood and took his hand and led him to her quarters.

Wolf Bane
Mar 24th, 2004, 02:10:17 PM
Several hours later the ship began to make its descent into coruscant's atmosphere. Wolf awoke to the sound Cheyanne in his arms still in blissful sleep. He smiled and rose from the bed and made his way to the cockpit. He looked over Cheyanne's flight plan and began the landing procedures.

He landed the ship with ease on the pad that was designated for her ship. Wolf grabbed his bag snuck one last time into Cheyanne room to watch her sleep. He regretted what happened coning the woman into give him a ride to coruscant. He kissed her on the forehead then left the ship and vanished into the city.

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:10:56 PM
Cheyanne had no idea how long she'd slept only that the ship was landed safely and the young man she had given herself to was nowhere to be found. His bags were gone and there was no note anywhere.

The young pilot slumped into her chair and sighed, what had she done? She fell for him hook, line and sinker and now she had been nothing to him, but another roll in the hay.

A tear slipped from the young woman's eye and down her cheek, how stupid she had been, to think someone might actually like her for who she was!!!

Never again, he took what he wanted and left.

She wouldn't forget this for as long as she lived! With a soft whimper, Cheyanne buried her face in her hands and sobbed.