PDA

View Full Version : Let us continue(Jezreal)

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 12th, 2004, 03:09:15 PM
Three days after their first class Rivin finds himself back in the Training grounds, sitting on top of the largest stone block, that he brought in here for his last class for Jezreal, waiting for her to arrive. He had not asked her to show up, but since he asked her to practice with these blocks untill their next class, he was expecting her to show up. He has been sitting here reading one of his books on the sith arts since one after Jezreal last left the training grounds, and continues to read untill his student shows up.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:24:59 PM
Jezreal sat up from where She was laying in the shade of a tree. She had been up early that morning and had been trainging before she came over to this tree and fell asleep

She looked out from her spot at Rivin Looks like he's ready for me She thought as she stood up and dusted the dirt off her sith robes and walked over to Rivin

"good day master, What shall we be doing today?" Jez said with a eager smile.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 13th, 2004, 02:38:13 PM
Rivin looks up, and smiles. He puts his book away in his cloke, and hops down from the top of the block.

"We will be building on what I tought you in our first class, but first I would like to see how well you can lift the blocks."

Rivin looks over at the 8 blocks ranging from 1 foot cubed to 8 feet cubed, wondering which one she will go to lift first.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:48:06 AM
Jezreal looked over the blocks and since she didnt want to start out on the smallest one he chose the second smallest oneto lift first. She closed her eyes and let the dark side of the force surge through her as he bend her heart of dark things.she then invisioned herselft lifting the block as if it was al light as a feather and the block flouted a couple inches

The block soon reached the hight of about a foot and a half off the ground and stayed there for a minute before It flouted down again and landed on the ground softly

Jez opened her eyes and looked at Rivin "do you want me to move onto a larger block now?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 16th, 2004, 03:13:24 PM
"I wish you to show off the talent you have learned. If you think you can continue, do so untill you have reached your limit."

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 16th, 2004, 11:05:32 PM
Jez moved onto the 4 foot cube and let the darkside fill her once more as he focused on dark thoughts. She stood infront of the Cube and closed her eyes and pictured herself lifting the block like she had done the last one. This time it was harder to lift and she was having a little trouble thinking it as light

She opened her eyes to watch the block as it flouted up off the ground, a bead of sweet trickled down her forehead as she lifted it a foot off the ground and then slowly lowered it and set it down

"wooh" She said as she pushed a lock of her blue hair out of her eyes "that was a little harder."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:29:37 PM
"Do you think you could do better and move on to the next one?"

Rivin says as he wonders what Jezreal has been practicing over the last three days, if she can only lift the 4 foot cube.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:19:38 PM
She sidesteped so that she was facing the 4 foot block. She closed her eyes and channeled the force into her again, its dark energy filled her soul with its power

She imagined herself lifting the block once more but this time she had a harder time becuase she had less energy and the block was heavier then last time

It lifted a few inches off the ground before She opened her eyes and watched it as She lifted it higher off the ground. It was soon a foot off the ground but Jez thought that wasnt enough so She pushed for more hight

The block went higher until it was two feet off the ground, Jezreal was now feeling the strain from it and the block lowered a little at a time as She tried to get it back on the ground. when it was a half foot from the ground She droped it the rest of the way.

She fell to her knees and wiped the sweat off her brow "I should not have lifted it that high" She said between breaths.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:33:28 PM
Rivin nods...

"You are getting better though."

Rivin thinks for a moment

"Lets try something difftent."

He says as he pulls out two one foot square, one inch thick metal plates.

"Since you seem to be good at moving small objects try lifting both the these metal plates with your mind"

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 12th, 2004, 01:04:47 AM
Jezreal looked at the two objects this should be simple She thought as She took hold of the force again. She closed her eyes and pictured herself picking up both of the blocks with one in each hand

They started to rise but Jez soon found it harder to consentrate on two objects instead of one. They flouted about half a foot off the ground and wobbled a little. Jez consentraded more and they rose three inches or so more

She opened her eyes and stared at the blocks. one of them was now higher then the other. She held out a little longer before lowering them down "Its much harder to consentrate on two."

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:39:48 AM
"I know it's hard, but practice moving them quickly around your person, since this task will be getting alot harder very soon." Rivin says with an evil grin on his face.

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:34:15 PM
Jezreal was starting get tired but was determined to continue as best as she could. She sat down on her knees and closed here eyes picturing the two smallest blocks where flouting around her

The two blocks moved slowy to her before starting their slow spin around her. One of the blocks spun a little faster since Jez was consentrating on it more then the second one.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 25th, 2004, 02:17:23 PM
Rivin could see that she was getting tired, so as she was practicing moving the the small metal plates, Rivin slips off and grabs a few standard military rations and 4 liters of filtered water, and returns.

"You may take a brake now."

Rivin says as he hands her the rations and water...

"I will be back in one hour to continue."

He then turns and walks out of the training grounds.

.....One Hour Later.....

Rivin walks back into the training grounds, and towards Jezreal

"I hope that you are well rested. Shall We continue."

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:47:24 PM
Jezreal had been laying on the ground half asleep when Rivin shown back up "Yes, Master" She said standing up and stretching for a moment "what shall we do now?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 26th, 2004, 10:48:28 AM
"We Will now be working of how accurate you will be able to use telekeniess. You can use whatever you could grasp with your mind but I will be flinging small stones at you and I will see how many you can block with either the metal plates or with the force itself. Let me know when youare ready to start..."

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:57:42 PM
Jezreal looked at the blocks thinking of which one she should use. She selected the smallest one and flouted it up into the air at chest highth I'll use the block and the force to do this She thought nodding her head at Rivin "I'm ready."

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:44:40 PM
Rivin nods, as 100 stones hover into the air, and start to orbit Jezreal. After a few moments Rivin sends a small stone towards the back of Jezreal's head.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 3rd, 2004, 11:02:35 PM
Jezreal could sence the rock coming toward her. She moved the block she had infront of the rock, the block hit the rock on its side barely saving Jez from it hitting her

She had the block slowly orbit around her as she waited for the next wave of rocks.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 8th, 2004, 02:04:12 PM
Rivin sends another 1 fiying out of the cloud of stones, aimed at the back of Jezreal's left Knee.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:17:11 PM
Jezreal saw the rock coming too late and it hit the her leg. noe she was looking infront of herself while sensing behind herself with the force as she waited for the next rock.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 12th, 2004, 05:34:11 PM
Another two rocks fly out at Jezreal, one at the left side of her head, the second at her right hip.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 25th, 2004, 11:46:56 PM
The block moved and stoped the block that was about to hit her head. she moved her right hard toward the rock that was coming at her hip and used the force to push to the side so that it missed her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:46:18 PM
Rivin is pleased with how well she is doing, so he sends 3 stons at her this time. One at her ankle, one at the middle of her back, and one at her nose.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:14:54 PM
Jezreal used the force to throw the rock coming at her face back where it came from. the block stoped the rock from hitting her back but he third rock found its mark on her ankle.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:09:30 PM
Rivin then puts the rest of the rocks back down in the training field, and says.

"You are doing well, though you still need practice. I have some other students to get to, and some work I nead to do off planet, so I'll leave you to practice some more with the skills you have been learning today, and from our last class. Do you have any questions before I leave you?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:20:18 PM
"I cannot think of any Master" She said bowing to him "I will practice hard until our next lesson."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:19:25 PM
"Very well. I will leave you to practice. I would also subjest that you look up the plans for a lightsaber, and get started on building one. Untill you have your own We will use Training Sabers, but I think it is best that people use there own saber for lesions to let them get comfortable with it."

Rivin then turns and walks out of the training field.

Jezreal Darkshard
Apr 13th, 2004, 05:34:52 PM
Jezreal watched until she could see Rivin no more before turning and heading off in the oppisite direction.