PDA

View Full Version : IC News of sorts

xsmokingmanx
Jan 11th, 2004, 05:59:05 PM
The Merr-Sonn Munitions Company has been taken over By secret company owned By Jason Mcgraves (xsmokingmanx). They will be negotiating deals with anyone who is interested just PM me. We run competitive prices with Blas tech.

The thread in which the company was taking over in.
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29407

On the other note I will now reveal the name of my company, which owns stock in Prent enterprises and now Merr-Sonn. The company is known as the TFUI or The Force Underground Inc.

The company’s ties go back to the days of the purge when they used the name for their campaign on hiding Jedi. At the time Jason Mcgraves was an Imperial officer for stationed on Balmoria in the Intel department. His bother Jackson Mcgraves was a former padawan of the Jedi. Together they choose to free Jedi, using the information Jason had access to. Jason faked his death to leave the empire after he stole as much cloning technology as he could get his hands on to support his growing god complex. Him and his brother lived out the rest of there days in hiding and died for the most part peacefully. Jason's clones live on to carry out his plans to form The TFUI into universal company. Jason also cloned his brother Jackson against his will; he is now currently a member of the Jedi order. Jason is on his 5th clone and has two kids Jason dreggs (vampire of the Cabal) and Nicky Huu (daughter).

Most of that isn't known by the general public I just thought I would give a brief history of my character as well. :)