PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Day for a Perfect Night...(Falcon)

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:58:48 PM
Just a perfect day..
Drink sangria in the park
And later, when it gets dark
We go home

Just a perfect day..
Feed animals in the zoo
And later, a movie too
And then home

It's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on..
You just keep me hanging on..

Just a perfect day..
Problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
Such fun...

Just a perfect day
You made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone new...

A'jorrah placed the centerpiece onto the already set table out on the balcony. She sat the matches down by the candles that were ready to be lit.

The whiff of aromas that were coming from her kitchen were undoubtedly going to be delicious. She had fixed her famous herbed chicken, twice-baked potatoes, toss salad and apple pie.

She even bought some vanila ice cream to splurg a bit with the apple pie.

Life couldn't be better, the ex-Dark Angel had settled well into a new life, she even had a few surprises to share with the new man in her life tonight, Falcon Gyndar.

A'jorrah wanted him to know just how happy he had made her, things couldn't be better for the two of them.

She looked at her chronometer and checked herself one last time in the mirror, the dark green sleeveless dress she'd chosen was perfect. Her dark hair was curled and hung in soft ringlets, with a small portion pulled back from her face with a stylish barret.

One last thing...music. Pushing a button on the soundbox, soft mucic began playing in through the surround sound, she flipped a switch and she could hear a speaker out on the balcony begin to play.

With a satisfied smile, A'jorrah walked back into the kitchen and pulled a bottle of non-alcoholic wine out and placed it in an iced wine carrier. Two long stem glasses were nearby, just waiting to be used.

Now, all that was left was the arrival of her guest and she knew he wouldn't be late. Falcon Gydar was never late.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:12:06 AM
He'd went and had his hair trimmed today.

Falcon Gyndar's life of late, had a perfect streak. He'd met a woman unlike any other.... She shared that thought about him, too, it seemed. It had only been a short time that they'd been together, but what he felt for her was just something he couldn't ignore.

A'jorrah invited him over for dinner at her new place.

Dress a little relaxed, but still dressed well, Falcon walked up to the entrance to her suite, and rang. His face was clean-shaven, hair short and ..spiffy. He patted the portion of his suit jacket that covered the ribs.

I didn't forget. Good.

And the knight waited, quietly, patiently.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 14th, 2004, 07:08:48 PM
A'jorrah smiled as she heard the doorbell ring.

He was here and right on time. She took off the apron she was wearing and walked out of the kitchen. She hoped he liked what she had cooked.

Walking across the living area, she straightened out her dress a bit and with a deep breath and nice smile, she opened the door.

"Good evening, Sir Gyndar." She smiled brightly and gave him a wink. "I couldn't resist, with you being a Knight. Please, come in." She stepped back and let him enter.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 15th, 2004, 01:19:14 AM
He chuckled at the joke.

It was sure to be a great night, and when he stepped into her domain, the smells just attacked his senses.

"It smells wonderful... "

Falcon Gyndar smiled at her. "Please...It's toturing my nose. I can't wait."

He gave her a hug. "You look fabulous. How was your day?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 15th, 2004, 04:34:17 PM
The Jedi Knight looked so handsome tonight, but then again he looked handsome everytime she saw him.

It felt so right in his arms as Falcon hugged her. "I hope you're hungry, I think I made enough chicken for a small army and my day was quite productive. Which I'll tell you all about once dinner is served." She kept ahold of his hand and led him to her kitchen.

A'jorrah had everything out and ready to eat, including the apple pie that was now sitting on the range. All the two had to do was fill their plates and take them out to the balcony.

The ex-Dark Angel grabbed a dark purple plate and handed it to Falcon. "Help yourself, while I get our drinks. I've got non-alcoholic red wine, I'm trying to cut out on the alcohol...hope you don't mind."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:10:14 PM
"Non-alcoholic is quite alright. I'm not a big drinker."

And so A'jorrah went to get their drinks. Meanwhile, Falcon dished up some of the gorgeous smelling and delicious looking food onto the deep purple plate that had been handed to him. Chicken, Potatoes, salad....

Mm.. and apple pie...

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:40:06 PM
A'jorrah popped the cork off the wine and poured two long stemmed glasses full and sat them on the counter. When she saw that Falcon had his plate full she handed him his glass.

She then filled her plate and grabbed her own drink and the two headed out towards the balcony. After sitting down, A'jorrah lit the candles as the sunset cast a pinkish glow to everything around them.

"Oh and thank you for your comment in the living room, you look exceptionally great yourself." She smiled as she placed the cloth napkin on her lap and began to cut up some of her meat.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 18th, 2004, 05:07:25 PM
He placed his plate and drink on the table, then sat down, placing a napkin on his lap, too.

"This is great, A'jorrah..really. "

He took a sip of wine, and started cutting into the chicken.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 18th, 2004, 07:44:06 PM
"So, are you ready to hear my good news?" She was beaming. "I'm now part of the Coruscant Median of Orphanges Council committee. I was sworn in earlier this afternoon, that was after I took a tour of that Orphange this morning. You can't believe what I found. Those kid's mattresses were barely two inches thick, they had no electricity or hot water until the caretaker used some of the money I gave her to turn it on." She took a bite.

After she swallowed, all she could do was shake her head. "I was stunned."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:21:23 PM
While chewing a piece of chicken he'd cut, Falcon couldn't smile. But he was joyed, nonetheless, at A'jorrah's news. After swallowing, and a mouthful of wine, he congratulated her.

"That's awesome..."

He had this huge grin on his face now that was stretched from ear to ear.

"Congratulations. You know this just adds even more to my suspicion that you're amazing." Falcon said, with that grin, shaking his fork at the lovely woman across the table from him.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:39:13 PM
"Thanks," She answered with a blush. "I'm really looking forward to being on this committee." She took a sip of wine. "So, what about you? How was your day?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:49:17 PM
Falcon had a thoughtful look on his face now.. tapping the fork on his clean-shaven chin, he hummed.

"Well, I started my morning with some writing, like I always do. Worried about my siblings a bit, had breakfast, practiced some 'saber...Went and got a haircut today. Checked on Jacali... Most of my students seem to be away on personal business of one sort or another. Makes it hard to train them if they're away. But that will come...So all in all, a pretty regular day for me."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:56:26 PM
"Wow, now that is a day." Jacali...where have I heard that name? It sounded very familiar.

"Jacali? I take it this is a student of yours?" There was something about that name!

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 19th, 2004, 04:01:41 PM
He shook his head, chewing a piece of potato. When it made its way to his stomach, Falcon answered.

"No. She's a student i've befriended. She seems to really appreciate my support, and I think she sees me as a father-type figure. Nice girl. Good heart."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 19th, 2004, 08:42:03 PM
"Well, it sounds like you are quite popular with the younger ones, but I can't see why not. After all, you are a very caring man, with many talents I'm sure. Which only a few I've been told of." She smiled and took a bite of her potatoe.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:04:44 PM
His chicken was, for the most part, finished. Just a few more bites.

"Those talents, my dear, are many and varied. And will show themselves all in good time." Falcon stated with a wink. "And I guess I have experience with the younger ones. I helped raise my sister after our father died, and there's Natia."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:32:31 PM
"Well, I've not had the joy of raising a chilld. Kes was nearly a young lady when I started taking care of her as a mother would. But, I wouldn't trade that time for anything." She smiled and took another bite of her chicken. Hers was nearly finished as well.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:37:01 PM
Falcon had just one potato left. And he was soon into that.

"I..met Natia when she was somewhere between 7-10 years of age. At the time she didn't trust men, not one bit...because of her father, and her legal guardian after that."

Falcon paused here. Her father is dead, and for the many things Thalius did.. The knight frowned.

He shook his head.

"I was the first male she ever trusted. When the relationship between us developed to the point that she saw me as a loving father..well, I adopted her. And I've never looked back. I hope someday to have children of my own blood, though..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:20:06 PM
A'jorrah smiled as she watched him and then took a sip of her wine. "Having one's own children is a blessing or so I'm told. I don't know. I really don't know a whole lot about babies."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:26:35 PM
Falcon laughed in that moment.

"This is...funny. What I mean is. I've only known you for so long. Here I am, talking about kids."

He took a chunk out of the potato, and ate it. He looked at her.

"I can dream, can't I?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:31:56 PM
"Dreams are a good thing to have, Falcon. Dreams inspire one's inner being, even if it's something outlandish, but...having kids...isn't outlandish." She gave him a wink and took another bite of meat, her last one.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:36:24 PM
He grinned when she winked at him.

"Isn't outlandish? No, I suppose the act of having kids isn't. But the way they act sometimes...It's pretty strange if you ask me. Can't complain, though. I too was a kid once...If anyone can beleive it.. "

Falcon chuckled. And returned the wink.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:21:29 AM
"Oh, I can believe that." She smiled. "I like kids, I've just not had a whole lot of experience around them, besides Kes."

She took another bite and began to notice how much darker it was getting, they had been talking so much she hadn't even taken notice of it.

"Oh, have you heard of that new club coming in down the street from the Jedi Order, it's going to be called Silver Strides. I maybe getting a job there as head bartender a few nights a week."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:57:22 AM
"Head Bartender, eh?"

Munch, munch. "Silver Strides..I've seen stuff up about that. A few other Jedi I know are applying there.."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:55:23 PM
"Well, the place is supposed to be very upbeat, high quality place. So, I was thinking that if I could get on there they might think about maybe doing some benefit stuff for the orphanges, if I can get some arranged." She sipped her wine. "Any help will do and I'll be checking with the order of other orphanages too. I want to get the whole picture of this problem, see if I can possibly get people to care and give a little."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:13:04 PM
"Sounds like a good plan, from a lady that has a good head on her shoulders."

By the time Falcon said this, he'd finished his dinner, and started on the pie. It smelled great and tasted even better.

"A'jorrah, this pie is...very yummy." Falcon said, and it made him laugh. "My mother loved pies, especially apple pies, and I always told her they were yummy. I can't lie."

So he took another bite.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:50:30 PM
A'jorrah smiled. "I'm glad you like it, Falcon. I've not made one in a long time. I thought it was time to brush up on some of my cooking skills again." She took her last bite of meat and brought her own piece of pit to her.

"Oh, ice cream...I have vanilla ice cream to put on it, if you want." She almost forgot.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:58:34 AM
Falcon grinned, and bounced up and down in his chair, clapping. Then he quieted down, folding his hands in his lap like a child that had just been told 'No, Billy. Be good.' and looked up at A'jorrah innocently. What a clown.

"Yes, please."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 27th, 2004, 08:55:05 PM
A'jorrah laughed at Falcon, he was such a clown. He always knew how to put a smile on her face a trait she really liked about him. Yet, he could also be serious and finding someone with these two personality traits had been nearly impossible for A'jorrah to find.

Yet, here he was right in front of her. She smiled again as she excused herself to get the ice cream. A moment later, she was back and opening the tub. "You'll have to tell me when." She told him with a smile as she took an ice cream dipper and gave him a scoop. "More?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 28th, 2004, 02:56:08 PM
He laughed.

"Three scoops should do..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 28th, 2004, 03:59:36 PM
With a smile, A'jorrah gave Falcon three scoops of vanilla ice cream and then gave herself one and proceeded to put it away.

As she returned to her seat and placed her napkin back on her lap, she glanced at her guest. He seemed to really be enjoying himself and she was glad, for so was she. She figured that the two of them could be sitting in the middle of a field and still have fun. It was so amazing to her how they clicked.

She took a bite of pie, it had to be one of her best so far. "You're right, Falcon it is pretty darn good."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 29th, 2004, 01:34:29 AM
He was going to reply, but his mouth was full of the yummy dessert. When it wasn't, he then spoke.

"Just like mom's. Oh, I have a few surprises for you myself."

He licked his lips, looked down at his almost decimated dessert, then up at A'jorrah, smiling.

"I'm a member of the Jedi Council now." he said, holding up a finger to silence her before she could say anything, and he reached into his inner suit jacket pocket, pulling out an elongated case. It was still hidden by his jacket, so she couldn't see what he was reaching for.

"I have a gift for you. Something to complement your radiant beauty." And with that, he removed the case from his jacket, and extended it to A'jorrah across the table. When she opened it, the look on her face only made him smile more.

"I thought this necklace would really suit you."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 29th, 2004, 04:52:41 AM
Falcon was a council member, that was awesome! But, he did next there where few words for her to say as she opened the box and revealed a beautiful necklace. She was elated and the look on her face must've shone it!

"It's beautiful, Falcon. Thank you so much." No one had ever given her such a wonderful gift. "Can you do the honors?" She asked as handed it back to him and she began to lift up her hair.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:33:51 PM
"I would be most happy to." He replied as he pushed himself up from his seat. Falcon went around to the other side of the table, and placed the case on the tabletop. He then gently lifed the necklace from the case, and undid the clasp, putting it around A'jorrah's neck, and doing up the clasp again. He picked up the case, closed it, and took a few steps back, and smiled as if he were completely happy.

"Perfect. It looks better on you than I imagined..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 2nd, 2004, 04:39:20 AM
She touched the necklace gently with a smile. "I love it, thank you so much, Falcon."

A'jorrah took her attentions back to him. "A council member, that is the most awesome thing. I knew, I was baking that pie for a celebration tonight. Seems the two of us have plenty to celebrate. Would you care for some more wine?" Her own glass was nearly empty and his wasn't quite there, but close.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 05:50:30 PM
Taking his seat once again, he relaxed, having only half a piece of pie and some ice cream left, Falcon nodded.

"I'd like that, thank you."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:30:53 AM
A'jorrah smiled and stood. She grabbed up the two glasses and headed for the small kitchen. Pouring the wine, she asked. "So, any other good news going on?"

Once filled, she returned to the table and gave Falcon his drink, then took her seat.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 5th, 2004, 04:09:01 PM
"Any other good news? Not really. I think that's about it...How about you?"

Falcon sipped his wine, watching A'jorrah.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:03:51 PM
"Well, I may be buying this suite and the next one to it and the atrium down the hall. If it goes through, I'm going to remodel and make the place even bigger and with my own personal guarden. Probably sounds crazy, but I'm used to big spaces." She smiled as she sat down and took a bite of her ice cream.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:10:09 PM
"Sounds great. I can imagine it. I think it'll become one of my favorite places to be. Especially since you're going to be there."

He flexed his right hand. "I'm finished my dessert. It was quite delicious."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:14:21 PM
"I was kinda hoping you'd like to come over often." She smiled and gave him a wink. "Thanks, I'll have to keep those pies in mind. I never really had anyone to fix them for, Kes didn't like pie very much."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 11th, 2004, 04:56:27 PM
"I'm glad you enjoy my company so much."

He grinned. Falcon Gyndar was more than glad. He was happy.

"I'd like to meet Kes someday..as much as I know she would not agree with me, because I am a Jedi."

He paused. It was quiet for a few moments. "Do you wonder often what she's up to?...If she's alright? She's probably thinking you're gone, after what's happened....That is, if she even knows."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:05:11 AM
A'jorrah knew Kes'la would not be happy with her, Kes hated Jedi. But, A'jorrah really was rather fond of Falcon and she had a feeling he knew that too.

A'jorrah nodded. "Yes, I think of that girl everyday. I wonder what she's doing, if she's happy or sad with the choices she's made. But, I have no way to get a hold of her, her comm she left behind and I the only thing I do know is that she's gone to Corellia."

She paused for a moment. "I would love for her to meet you, but I know that will never happen, Falcon." She sighed as she looked into his gorgeous eyes. "You see, she's training to be a Sith."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:49:13 AM
"I hope she's alright. Some of the training received as a sith is..harsh, boreding on inhumane for some, I've heard. But these trainees take it well, it seems. I just hope it doesn't twist this young lady you've told me about."

He picked up his chair and moved it around the table to the spot beside A'jorrah, and set it down again, sitting in it. He took one of her hands and smiled at her.

"We can only hope...And as for me being over more often...."

Falcon slipped into a deep voice. "...anytime." And he winked, squeezing her hand.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:46:50 AM
A'jorrah felt so at peace with Falcon. She had never in her life had that feeling, so it was very nice.

"Yes, I do hope that the Sith won't change her so much that I can't even get through to her. She's strong in the Force, I've been told and I always knew she was special."

She smiled deeply as he spoke to her and squeezed her hand. A'jorrah sighed. "I'd really like that, Falcon. You are welcome here anytime, day or night. If you need someone to talk too, I'll be here."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 22nd, 2004, 01:43:22 AM
Falcon kissed her lightly on the cheek, then hugged her tightly.

"I'm so blessed to have you."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 22nd, 2004, 07:57:12 AM
The ex-Dark Angel had never been embraced with such feelings before. She had never been cared about or even told she was anything close to what Falcon was expressing. With the exception of Kes'La.

A'jorrah's world had always revolved around Kes. But, now it was also revolving around Falcon's and his world was revolving around her.

Had she still remained a Dark Angel this would've scared her. But, that wasn't the case now, she was on her own and allowed to go her own way, no one had control of her anymore. She was a new person.

A'jorrah sighed as he hugged her, she returned the hug. "You are to me too, Falcon. I've never in my life met anyone like you."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:26:08 PM
He sat back, relaxing in his chair.

"I've got to say, I'm rather stuffed after that meal. Must be one of my half-appetite days..." Falcon comments with a chuckle. "Now i'll have to cook for you sometime."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:28:00 PM
"I'll hold you too that, you know." She smiled as she leaned back in her chair and interlaced her hands in front of her.

The evening was turning out so nice, the sun had finally disappeared, leaving behind the nightlife of Coruscant. Speeders zipping in traffic lanes all around the city. It was a perfect evening.

"I really love it here, Falcon. I love the place, the view...it seems all so new to me."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:36:14 AM
"I really, honestly think you're more lovely than all that...I kid you not. And you can hold me to that, too."

He closed his eyes, and relaxed more in his chair. "The night is relaxing on the eyes."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Mar 5th, 2004, 04:27:59 AM
A'jorrah smiled and stood. She walked over to the edge of the balcony. "Who would've ever thought I'd end up here? My life has changed, my surroundings have changed....I have changed."

A'jorrah looked back over at him. "And you helped me through it all, Falcon. How can I ever repay you for that?"

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:46:00 PM
He rose from his seat, and took a few slow, silent steps to where A'jorran stood. He placed his hands on her shoulders, standing behind her, and whispered in her ear.

"Just be with me, and love me, that's all I can ask."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Mar 8th, 2004, 08:38:27 PM
A'jorrah turned and looked at him with a sparkle in her eye. "That is a pretty simple request, Sir Knight....for..." She leaned closer to his ear and whispered gently. "I do love you, Falcon. You have my heart, you always had."

She didn't feel foolish or silly telling him this, but calm and caring.

Falcon Gyndar was perfect in her eyes.