PDA

View Full Version : The Wildside: The Great Krayts of Coruscant

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 7th, 2004, 09:04:01 PM
It had been over three and a half months since Padawan learner, Quay'Na Rakai and Mylia Basque had joined the team at Wildside: Animal Refuge. They had passed the required tests, cleaned many stalls and set forth into helping the zoologists on the grounds as well as making several friends along the way.

But, today as the two Padawans entered the main lobby to get to the locker rooms, Dr. Ian Trovey stopped them.

"Good morning, Quay, Mylia." He greeted them with a smile.

Both bowed a greeting. "Morning, Dr. Trovey." They said in unison and returned the smile.

"We're having a meeting this morning in the main conference chamber and Dr. Greer and I want the two of you to be part of it. We've got some great news to share and we're planning an expedition and we'd like the two of you to join in." His face was bursting with excitement.

Quay'Na smiled. "An expedition? Really?" Now, that was compelling to say the least.

"Yes, and it'll be huge for the refuge, the biggest. The profits from this will outweigh anything we've ever done. But, with the talent the two of you possess with the animals you must be a part of this for it to be a success."

Quay'Na shrugged. "Of course, we will if the council allows us too. Which I see no real reason why they wouldn't. But, we'll need more information."

"No worries, we'll gladly get you everything you need to tell the council, we just need to make sure you are with us."

"We'll do what we can, Dr. Trovey. I assure you." Quay'Na said as she looked at Mylia, her face beaming with the thought of going on an animal expedition.

"Great, the meeting starts in half an hour, don't be late." Ian said with a smile and quickly hurried off.

Quay'Na looked at Mylia. "An expedition! Our first expedition! It must be important, I wonder what it is?" She questioned her best friend.

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 03:08:52 PM
Mylia listened excited as Dr. Trovey spoke with them about trip. She could hardly wait herself. "I don't know, it sounds great though. I really hope the council lets us go!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:19:03 PM
"I don't think we should worry about changing today. This must be a big meeting, so let's go as who we really are." Quay'Na suggested with a smile. "Padawan attire and Jedi robes all the way, we've earned it."

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:13:14 PM
Mylia laughed. "Yeah!" Mylia had learned to love her tunic and mostly her robe. She felt so comfortable in it. Even though she missed her color, this was who she is now.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:34:02 AM
"I can't wait to see what this is all about, let's go." The Padawan was beaming as she began walking towards the conference chamber. This was going to be excellent.

There were only a few present as the two walked in, Dr. Trovey and Dr. Greer approached them. "We've got a front line seat for the two of you." Raven Greer smiled. "You two are the belles of the ball. This is a very important meeting for Wildside."

Quay'Na nodded. "Very well, I can't wait to hear about it."

Lady Mylia
Jan 18th, 2004, 10:02:28 AM
Mylia gave Quay a strange look as Dr. Greer ushered them upfront. It was a bit strange that they were being treated so special for this mission. Shrugging it off Mylia followed and took a seat in the front row. She say quietly and listened as they began to speak about the mission.