PDA

View Full Version : In search of....

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 7th, 2004, 08:32:29 PM
Krayt Dragon hunters to help capture one or 2 wild Krayts of Tatooine to bring back to the Wildside: Animal refuge on Coruscant.

Job would be under no questions asked and the hunter would be paid well. As many hunters as we can get if possible. I will PM you with more info for this thread....

Rast
Jan 7th, 2004, 09:18:01 PM
Just so long as I don't find out you're a Jedi IC, you'll have my full cooperation.

Ishan Shade
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:10:36 PM
Krayt Dragon's are very dangerous creatures.

Just make sure you two make it back alive. :evil

Ace McCloud
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:11:25 PM
Haha. I think a Krayt dragon is a little too much to handle at your small ranch. You wouldn't be able to cage it, and why would you want to? And you wouldn't be able to use one of your force tricks on it either, itd probably eat you first. If you really plan on doing this, you might need a party of about 20

Tear
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:22:21 PM
Shhh let her try to catch two. Too many Jedi..natural selection is working right now, let it thin out the Jedi a little.

Ishan Shade
Jan 7th, 2004, 11:44:18 PM
:lol

Tear my good fellow, you may be on to something !

FireKat
Jan 8th, 2004, 12:05:08 AM
Jussst leave jit to me! :cat

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 8th, 2004, 04:24:39 AM
Originally posted by Rast
Just so long as I don't find out you're a Jedi IC, you'll have my full cooperation.

2 Padawans are going, tho they don't know that the whole reason behind the trip is to bring two Krayts back. They are going to be told that its a trip to study and make a documentary on them (from a distance, course.)

And Ace, your right. Hence, the situation at hand...Yikes!!! Coruscant will be in for a BIG surprise.

Rast, I figure the Padawans will try to argue, but only one of them has a lightsabre, but there's only one to a team of about 20 hunters...so she's not really going to be a problem. So, I hope you'll still join in.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2004, 04:35:43 AM
There's isnt a ship big enough to haul one....? Hell, they eat Sarlaacs.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 8th, 2004, 04:40:45 AM
I was figuring on taking a barge...eh, we'll just stick you in there with it.....you can keep them busy....:D

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2004, 04:45:40 AM
I'd frigthen the poor thing. Dont be cruel

Rast
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:55:59 PM
Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
2 Padawans are going, tho they don't know that the whole reason behind the trip is to bring two Krayts back. They are going to be told that its a trip to study and make a documentary on them (from a distance, course.)

And Ace, your right. Hence, the situation at hand...Yikes!!! Coruscant will be in for a BIG surprise.

Rast, I figure the Padawans will try to argue, but only one of them has a lightsabre, but there's only one to a team of about 20 hunters...so she's not really going to be a problem. So, I hope you'll still join in.

I'm still in. Just tell me where to post, and I'll be there.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 9th, 2004, 07:04:23 PM
Great, it's going rather slow at the moment, but I will PM you when you're needed. Thanks!! And if anyone else is interested. let me know...

Ryo Tsai
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:02:18 PM
I'm interested, be a good way to get this character started in a way.....

If the offer still stands, that is.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:51:23 PM
Yep, sure does. But, as I said it will take a bit to take off. I just found out that Mylia will be very busy for the next 3 weeks....:(

But, the thread will go as planned, it may take a while. So, I'll keep you posted....:)

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:38:00 PM
Yah, sorry guys. School, soccer, and work... not a good combination. I should be on every weekend though. Hopefully sometimes during the week as well if I have the time.