PDA

View Full Version : Reminisance(Open)

Zatania Duvall
Jan 7th, 2004, 02:13:37 PM
In these halls Zatania had known very few, and now that she had returned, she knew even fewer. The only person she knew here now was her master as well as Je'gan. But Je'gan she was feeling very confused about due to recent events, and her master she did not know well enough yet to treat as she had treated her former master.

In the past she had known one man that she had felt closer to than anyone since even before her reincarnation. But now he was gone, betrayed the group and bannished without even so much as a goodbye. She had not thought about him much until recently when she found one of her drawings of him amongst all of her artwork gathered within her desk in her room.

So now here she was again, on the same balcony, watching the stars as they had that night. Why did she care so much? She never did before but right now she kind of felt very alone. Every person she ever knew was either dead or a traitor.

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:45:26 PM
A figure was laying ong the roof near the balcony. Zereth looked down at Zatania from his spot in the shadows, He could feel Her sadness through the force

He droped down behind her and spoke quietly"It must of been something bad that happend to you to make you feel this way" He was wearing his sith robes and his hood shadowed his face.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:48:00 PM
Hearing a voice behind her startled her at first. For a split second she thought it would have been a familiar face but then she scolded herself for wishful thinking.

Slowly she turned her head then her body halfway and looked at the stranger standing before her. She had not sensed him, probably because she had not bothering to look out through the force for any nearby fellow apprentices.

"You could say that."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 03:39:13 PM
Zereth reached up and threw back his hood revealaing his black hair and almost black eyes "I don't beleive we have met" He said with a small grin "Zereth Lancer Aprentice to Salem Ave."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 03:50:40 PM
She nodded to him as he introduced himself and offered her hand to him.

"I'm Zatania Duvall..." She paused for a moment. "Actually, just Zatania. Apprentice to Rivin."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 03:54:16 PM
Zereth's smile turned to a slight frown "ahh, so Rivin is now a knight is he? the last time I saw Rivin he was kicking my butt in a spar in the training grounds."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 05:33:46 PM
Zatania shrugged, retracting her hand when Zereth decided not to take it and shake.

"I really don't know, I just got him as a master recently due to my former master leaving. All I know about him is that he's my master and thats about it."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:43:23 PM
"All I know is that He's good at fighting and using the force. You are lucky to have him as a master" Zereth said with a sigh "My master dosnt even seem to remember me."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:45:20 PM
Zatania raised a brow. "Remember you? What happened that your own master wouldn't remember who you are?"

She leaned back against the railing of the balcony, shoulder hunched up against her neck as the wind swept past.

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:48:15 PM
"He just dosnt seem to remember to train me or do anything with me, its as if he's forgotten about me completely" He looked up at the sky "I guess he's just too busy to deal with me."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:50:17 PM
"Then why don't you try to get a new master?" Zatania asked, shrugging as she raised one hand to run through her hair which was getting tossled by the wind.

"I would if I were you. I wouldnt want anything or anyone to hold me back on my training."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:52:37 PM
"I spent half a year without a master when I first came here and I'm not about to be without one and I train myself up as much as I can" He said as he looked down at her "But I havnt made much progress on my own."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:53:46 PM
"If you keep this up you won't go anywhere anyways. I'd look for a new master anyways. Even if it take months.. or years.. You're better off than on your own."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:01:14 PM
"Well that does make alot of sence but I am very high on being loyal and it just seem wrong to leave him, even if he dost care about me."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:03:54 PM
Zatania shrugged once again and turned around, placing her palms against the cold stone railing.

"Suit yourself, but don't blame me when I say I told you so when every apprentice has gone further than you within a month or so."

She leaned her weight further so that her arms were the only things propping her up.

"Even people who join tomorrow could make knight before you ever do at this rate."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:11:49 PM
Zereth looked at the ground "If that happend I would much rather have death then be a untrained, powerless Aprentice."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:14:51 PM
Zatania truly felt sorry for this guy. He was too stubborn to let go of his loyalty and yet he wanted so much to further his training. He was stuck in a rut and wouldn't do anything about it.

"Either do something about it or suck it up." Zatania said. "You've got to think about numero uno if you want to get anywhere with your training. If you're unhappy with your master then do something about it before everyone around you exceeds what you've done already."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:17:51 PM
"I guess I will just have to confront my master and Remind him of his job as my master and if he still dosnt train me then I will find another master."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:22:27 PM
Zatania nodded, looking over her shoulder. "Good. I wish you luck."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 9th, 2004, 01:43:10 PM
Zereth walked forward and stoped next to her an leaned forward against the rail "well now you know about me but I know nothing of you" He looked sideways at her "Whay has happend to you to cuase you such pain and suffering?"

Zatania Duvall
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:21:50 PM
"It's a long story..." She said. "Lets just say that I feel older than what this body is and everyone I've known is either dead or no longer here."

She propped her elbow on the railing and leaned down so that she could place her chin in her palm. "That and I know hardly anything about my current master like my previous and someone I befriended recently has done something that has me questioning his loyalty."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 9th, 2004, 09:50:08 PM
"I guess it is not my place for me to ask who this person is but I am very curious." Zereth said placing his left elbow on the rail and his hand to prop up his head as he looked at her.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:20:39 PM
She looked away from the horizon and back towards Zereth, looking puzzled.

"If you're suggesting that he and I are... that way... then you're wrong. He's just a friend and I told him many things that I normally dont talk about to anyone. Then he made me feel betrayed by his actions."

She shrugged and looked back out into the distance. "If you must know I'm talking about Je'gan Oler'an(sp?). But he's the least of my troubles.."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:36:45 PM
Zereth clenched his teeth at the mention of Je'gan "Well, in my opinion Je'gan is a little rat who thinks he's better then everyone else" He paused for a moment "He's been following me around as if he has to protect me from everything" He stood up and walked away a little and ran his hand through his hair.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 11th, 2004, 07:18:36 AM
She looked away once again from her target and changed course to Zereth who appeared to be slightly aggitated. "Kind of like how he's treating a certain Jedi brat right now, only much worse since she's not an ally of TSE like you or me."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 11th, 2004, 02:07:52 PM
Zereth turned back to her "If he is following a Jedi it should be to kill her and not to protect her" He said in a low growl "He really needs to be tought a lesson by one of his fellow sith."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:30:05 PM
"I tried but he's been trained in things I have not been trained to defend against quite yet... Once I have learned... I won't fail again..."

She narrowed her eyes, feeling disgusted with herself. "But he swore to me that his motives were to betray the girl. But I don't know whether to believe him or not."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:39:09 AM
"I don't care what his plans are I want to beat him anyways" Zereth said angrily "I wonder if the both of us could beat him together but then again, He might just be too strong."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 12th, 2004, 05:27:54 PM
For a moment Zatania thought about this then chuckled. "Well it all depends. Are you trained to do mind tricks? I'm not, Im mainly just physical strength, nothing like mind blasting someone... If you are.. then I can see it happening..."

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:13:00 PM
(this is Zereth)

Zereth sighed "No, I have not done any training on the subject of mind tricks and brute force would not be enough to defeat Je'gan for he is much stronger in the force then me."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:44:24 PM
"Then we will wait. By that time I'll have time enough to see where his loyalty truly lies."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:19:35 PM
Zereth smiled "A most exelent plan" He said cooly "And if his loyalty is not with us then we will have to 'Punish' him for his treason."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 14th, 2004, 05:18:34 PM
"Then its a deal. But you'll have to make sure you get further in your training, especially with your mind attacks..."

Zatania raised her hand and brushed her hair behind her ear, her eyes intense with thought and anger.

"He'd better be telling the truth..."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:32:43 AM
Zereth nodded his head "I will try my best to do so, If I get any more training with my master I will ask him to teach me on mind tricks so that I will be ready to hold up my end of the bargain if it is needed" He cracked his nech as he thought over his plans even if Je'gan is still with loyal with TSO I still want to beat him he thought in the privacy of his own head.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:37:04 PM
"I'll be set soon, hopefully. I don't tend to lack on my studies, I'm always reading and learning something.."

She then pulled herself up onto the railing of the balcony and lifted her legs over the edge, sitting there and allowing the wind to mess up her hair in any way that it pleased.

"I may have lost last time but now I have what I need to know to defeat him next time."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:28:45 PM
Zereth Leaned his back against the rail "with me you won't lose, and Je'gan had better be ready for us or its no fun fighting with something thats not going to fight back hard enough."

Zatania Duvall
Jan 30th, 2004, 04:27:14 PM
She nodded, but shrugged. "Well no use talking about that anymore. Right now we can't do a thing and just anticipating will make us antsy enough to jump the gun."

She tried to think of a change of subject then found one. "How did you come across TSO?"

Zereth Lancer
Jan 30th, 2004, 10:51:17 PM
"I came to Corellia because I had heard that it was a place for people like me so when I first arrived I searched around for the strongest group to join and I heard that TSO used a thing called the force and I soon found that the strange powers I had where from the force so I headed out and joined up" He paused for a moment to remember "and I've been here ever since."