PDA

View Full Version : A mom, a dad, a picket fence...(Akrabbim, then open)

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:15:45 PM
There's a desk with a person at it. This one person sits comfortably, with no one to attend to. Kwiet would change this quickly, if only his head would show over the counter. The boy's hopping with all his energy, trying to see over it to the attendant. The Ninja Daddy (Akrabbim) was left behind as the boy ran here, eager to get in and get a mommy, along with the Force training Akrabbim has already semi-started.

imported_Akrabbim
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:48:26 PM
Akrabbim finally catches up with the energetic youngster. He lifts Kwiet up to sit on the counter, then speaks to the man at the counter.

I have come to recommend this young man the council for training. May we begin?

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 7th, 2004, 02:15:23 PM
Wei looked up suddenly. "Oh! Hello, Master Akkrabim! It's been so long since that one class you taught me about illusions."

Wei looked over at Kwiet. "Hey, big guy. What's your name?"

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 7th, 2004, 08:44:39 PM
"Kwiet!" he answers promptly, pronouncing his name so that Wei will not accidentally call it "quiet".

imported_Akrabbim
Jan 7th, 2004, 09:55:06 PM
Akrabbim nods to Wei.

Indeed... it has been some time. I hope you have been progressing well since then.

He looks toward Kwiet, and then back to Wei.

Apart from training this young man, he also seems to be looking for his "mommy", as he calls her. She looks like this...

Akrabbim raises his hand and shows an image of Dae Jinn, or at least as close as he can create it from the memories in Kwiet's head.

He seems convinced that this woman is his "mommy"... or at least, that she was filling in for his mother. I, however, do not recognize her. Do you?

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:28:04 PM
Wei gave it some thought. The whole thing just sort of rushed at him. There was alot about this little kid.

"Kwiet, eh? HEY! That's the name of my cousin Ansatsu's 'adopted' son. Well, more like kidnapped. Then Dae Jinn took him. Ansatsu wanted me to train him up so he could get the kid back from Dae. But Ansatsu is long gone...that's all I really know about Dae Jinn."

Wei sighed. "I've also run into this kid's guardian. Abel Kannan. Man runs an orphanage. Abel's been searching for Kwiet for quite some time."

Wei flopped back down in his chair and pulled up the list of all the GJO's members and did a search. "Well, it would appear that Dae Jinn is registered here as a Jedi..."

Wei gazed at Akkrabim over the tops of his glasses. "So he's going to be trained? Or are we finding his 'mommy?' Or are we doing both?"

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:40:18 PM
"Mommy AND training!"

The boy shouts it loudly and happily, smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm gonna get a mommy and then I'm gonna be the bestest Jedi so I can always keep her!"

imported_Akrabbim
Jan 9th, 2004, 09:43:36 PM
Akrabbim leans over and peers at the image on the screen next to the name Dae.

Well... that does indeed appear to be the woman in his mind. So, it would seem that finding his "mommy" is all but over. As to his training... I believe it would be beneficial. The boy does have a good deal of innate talent in the area of illusions. I would think it a shame for his talent to go to waste... wouldn't you?

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 10th, 2004, 12:18:33 PM
Wei nodded. "Yes, quite a waste. I'm not sure how easy it will be to contact Mrs. Jinn. But I can most definitely get the boy registered for training. I also think it would be prudent to inform his legal guardian about his whereabouts. Save that man some grief."

Wei stood up again and looked at Kwiet. "Kwiet, you do your best in your Jedi training, ok? You've got lots of people here that will be ready and able to help you if you need it."

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 11th, 2004, 11:48:32 AM
Kwiet nods vigorously.

"Uh huh!"

The boy is smiling widely, happy that his recruitment is going so well. Soon he'll be ready, and he can be a Jedi, and he can get a mommy!