PDA

View Full Version : The Women In Our Lives(Marga, Vista, Closed)

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 12:39:29 AM
The world was a interesting place. There was so many things to see. So many things to do. And so many people to meet. You find someone all alone and you have a chat with them and you become friends. Latter on you might even become better friends until, at that one time in life, that you find out that they are the perfect person for you.

Then there is the smaller foke you meet. The ones that are, oh so cute, and yet a pain in your side. Not always do you meet them. Sometimes you breed them and then you find out how you were when you were young. These little fellows are called childred. They run and screem and get into everything. You can't seem to keep your eye's on them. They just wont sit still. You want to put them on a leash and tie them to a post. Want to put a muzzle on them and lock them up. Want to put them in a velcro vest and through them at the wall, also lined in velcro. Yet there are times when you couldn't think of anything else besides the small, helpless, innocent (at the time) face. It made your heart beat. A feeling came over you. All you could do was walk up and hug them to show that you cared. Words were not enough. Action speak louder then words. But then we come back to the real world.

==============================================

Down in the part of the busy city, where the Jedi lived, was a complex call, by all Jedi as: the Living Quarters. In one of the many halls and walkways in this building walked three humanoids. Two looked about the same in age and the three was a smaller and younger (Not that that should be a surprise). As they walked the male of the group had both females on either side of him. Marga was on his left, hand in his, and Vista on the right. Walking, almost skipping, along next to him.

They came to a door were Rognan opened it and ushered the other two in. Once inside he turned on the lights and closed the doors. "Please sit down," he told them, as he walked over to the counter and got three glasses. He filled them up with water and took them and set them on the low table. He then sat himself and took a glass. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a black shape move toward them. It was his pet, and best friend, Yarden. She was a wevicat. Not that anyone really know what that was, except for him.

"So. Now we can talk alone. About matters that effect the three of us. Sorry, the four of us." There was a satisfied purr from the floor. "Its about little Vista here. I have been looking into what to do with you." He looked to Marga, seeing that she didn't quiet seem to understand what this was all about.

Vista Alor
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:07:50 PM
Vista, upon hearing the purr of Yarden, hops off of the chair she's sitting on and plops herself onto the floor beside Yarden and starts to pet her.

Marga Alton
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:17:52 PM
Rognan, could you first please explain how she ended up with you. One day you have no child, then the next you do. And a child which is not full of our species and looks old enough ...

Marga lets her thought trail off, though she is concerned that there is somebody else in Rognan's life that will take him away from her.

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2004, 02:14:49 PM
"Well, I almost don't understand how it happened myself. Vista knows. One day I was in the Bar and Grill and all of a sudden she walks up to me and starts calling me 'Daddy' and 'Father.' I thought she just misplaced her real father and thought I was him. After a while she didn't leave and I took her to a table and talk with her." He glanced at Vista who was looking quite guilty of something.

"She started out telling all these things about her mother always talking about me and that she's seen...pictures...of me. After carefully descusion I came to the conclusion that I was not her father. The facts didn't add up. So, not wanting to just send her away, we agreed that I would watch over her for a while untill I figured out what to do with her."

Marga Alton
Jan 12th, 2004, 09:33:05 AM
And that's where this talk comes in. Figuring out what to do with the sweetheart.

Well, I think that it's very kind of you to take her in and give her a home here. How has she been behaving since getting here?

Marga questions slighty.

Vista Alor
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:33:52 AM
"But you are my Dad unless there is a person who looks like you. Sure, you look older then the picture, but it's still you."

Vista says this with a completely serious face as if she truly believes what she is saying.

Rognan Dar
Jan 12th, 2004, 03:14:38 PM
"I still think that you are mistaken, Vista. Its just not possible that you are my child. If you really want to persist on this then we could do a simple DNA test and truly find out.

As for behavour: she has been good. Not getting into to much trouble. Though, I don't think there is much she could get into around here without someone finding out. She helps out when needed and likes to run around."

Marga Alton
Jan 13th, 2004, 01:18:43 PM
I see that the two of you are at odds with what is true. But I'm happy to hear that she is well behaved.

Marga bites her lower lip slightly because her thoughts are taking a direction that she doesn't want them to take.

Rognan, has there been another girl in your life?

Marga has to know if there is a threat from his past that may take him from her.

Rognan Dar
Jan 13th, 2004, 02:29:50 PM
"No! There is no way that that could be. I was sixteen when I left my homeworld. I was shy, kept to myself during that time. Hardly ever talked or played with any other kids. And the other two years I have been here, at the GJO. With you," he added trying to make a point.

Marga Alton
Jan 15th, 2004, 01:10:53 PM
Marga nods, a smile on her face as she hears Rognan answer her question.

Then how has Vista come to the conclussion that you are her Father?

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2004, 02:21:58 PM
"I don't know! She just came to me. I have no idea who her father is. Maybe you should ask her. And if she says me then its early bed time tonight."

Rognan was starting to tired of this father thing. He was glad that she stopped calling him father...well...she did say it now and then, but he just puched the name away. But she wouldn't tell him her mothers name, where she was from, and what species she was. SHe just didn't know. And neither did he.

Vista Alor
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:08:12 AM
"I Told You. My Mother had a nude picture of you which I managed to see and you look like the man in the picture. Little older, but you still him."

Vista crosses her arms and looks at Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:32:36 PM
"Don't give me that look. I can see right through it. There is no way that anyone has a...picture like that of me. Not even my parents have on like that. And I would remember any woman that I...anyway, I don't forget such things so easily."

Marga Alton
Jan 20th, 2004, 11:30:39 AM
Marga is silent throughout the little exchange between Rognan and Vista.

Rognan, perhaps Vista is telling the truth. There may be a person who looks a bit like you and to a child, you would look the same so she may truly believe that you are her Father.

Marga looks at Vista and smiles.

Vista, you say the man in the picture looks only a little bit younger then Rognan here.

Marga waits for Vista to respond which she does by nodding.

Then wouldn't it make sense that when you were born, Rognan here would be alot younger then what he is now?

Marga sees another nod from Vista.

Then how can a person who was supposed to be alot younger then he is now when you were born, be the same person in the picture which you saw of a person a bit younger then Rognan is now?

Rognan Dar
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:07:34 PM
Rognan tried to keep up with the philosiphy that Marg was trying to use on the child. He had a hard time putting the words with their meanings. He just hoped that Vista would understand it.

Vista Alor
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:41:58 AM
"So you say that cause the picture looks only a bit younger then him, then my Dad should look older?"

Vista questions Marga after she's stopped speaking through telepathy.

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:18:07 PM
"Yes! Thats what I tried to tell you...I can't possibly be your dad. It doesn't add up. If you subtract your age from mine, then try and see if that like how I was the, it doesn't line up. Do you understand now?"

Vista Alor
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:34:17 AM
"Oh. I just thought, that well, you look like the picture that you had to be him."

Vista at this point starts to get tears in her eyes as she says this, not wanting to loose this place since she likes it here, but seeing as how she has no family here, she'll probably end up else where.

"Please don't send me away. I have nowhere to go since Mothers dead. Please don't send me away."

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:12:13 PM
"Hold on a second, there. Where did you ever get the thought that I was going to send you away? Where would you go if I did? You would most likely be on your own then. And not many other would bother to help a little girl that has no where to go..."

Rognan trails off. He had a idea on what to do with her. But he didn't want to just blurt it out. He was always trying to make everything a surprise.

Marga Alton
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:17:59 PM
Marga remains silent as she lets Rognan and Vista talk.

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:58:12 PM
"I wasn't just going to dump you on the street. In fact, I have found a great place for you to stay. Somewhere were you can get out and play about anytime you want. I'm sure you will be happy there."

Vista Alor
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:33:42 AM
Vista tilts her head slightly.

"Where?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:11:19 PM
"Its a great place. There is lots of room to run around and...would you like to see it?"

He could see that Vista was half disapointed and half excited. She would have no idea what was next to come.

Vista Alor
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:46:31 AM
Vista nods her head.

"Yes, I want to see it. But where is it?"

Rognan Dar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:58:19 PM
"If I told you know, where would the surprise be?"

She didn't have a clue he said to himself. This is going to be great. Can't wait to see her face.

"Come on. I'll take you there. Will you join us Marga?" he added standing up.

Marga Alton
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:00:03 PM
Marga stands up, a smile on her face.

Of course I'll join the two of you. Can't have you running off with a younger girl now can I?

Marga playfully says the last bit.

Vista Alor
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:05:09 PM
"Please tell me. I promise I'll act suprised."

Vista says trying to get Rognan to tell her.

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:08:39 PM
"I'd love to, but you might think differently about it now then if you were really there. Come now. It wont take long to get there."

He opened the door for the women. Yarden followed in the back. He then led the way with Marga at his, Vista on the other, and Yarden at her's. As they walked, Rognan spoke to Marga.

I have a small favore to ask you...Would you...be willing to help me settle this girl into her perminite residence?

Marga Alton
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:03:19 AM
Marga says through telepathy to just Rognan.

Yes, I'll be willing to, though where is it?

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:10:26 PM
That is yet a secret. A secret that will be revealed in short time. But I'll let you on a little part of it. Its somewhere close.

"Come Vista. Lets not hang behind."

Rognan continued to lead them through the living quarters. Everything looked so much alike, except for a few key points, that one would easily lose themselves here and might be lead to a different destination.

Vista Alor
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:48:03 AM
Vista crosses her arms and pouts playfully before running to catch up to Rognan and Marga.

"Come on, please tell me. I'll act surprised, honestly, I will."

Rognan Dar
Feb 10th, 2004, 11:02:51 PM
"I said no, Vista. If your going to stay at the place I chose for you then you'll need to be able to obey what they tell you, ok? This way."

There was a exit ahead. Marga might notice it. Vista might even. But with the sky being a lovely blue shade, and the sun shining brightly, it was hard to see anything as they walked out of the halls.

Once the eye's finished adjusting to the light, they could see that they were standing in the Garden. He stopped and looked down. He could see that Vista was confused. He then lead them to a bench where they then sat down. He lended back and looked up at the sky.

Marga Alton
Feb 11th, 2004, 10:35:42 AM
Marga sits down on the bench beside Rognan as she sees that Vista chooses a spot on the grass.

Rognan Dar
Feb 12th, 2004, 01:05:24 AM
Looking down at the child he could see that she had no clue why they were sitting down instead of heading off to her new home.

"Well...the thing is Vista...your new home, should you decide on staying there is...right here. With me," he said, as a father would try to explain something to his little girl. He saw that Vista's took a second to understand what was going on. Then he saw that her eye's started to light up.

"So...will you stay and live with me? I've made arrangments and made it offical, if you say yes of course. And if Marga also agrees to help me with you."

Marga Alton
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:02:54 PM
Of course I'll help out. That goes without saying.

Marga says cheerfully through telepathy.

Vista Alor
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:31:10 AM
"You'll really let me stay!! You'll take care of me and keep me safe and feed me!!"

Vista jumps up from the ground and gives Rognan a hug.

Rognan Dar
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:54:50 PM
Rognan returns the hug, suddenly excited.

"Of course I will! How could I let someone like you go? I wouldn't want to see anyone else take care of you, and thats the truth. In just the past few days you have helped me grow in ways I wouldn't have dreamed of. And who knows, things might turn out to be even better."

Vista Alor
Feb 21st, 2004, 11:46:21 AM
Vista continues to hug Rognan, thrilled that she's got a place to stay.

"And I'll still do my best to behave myself. I promise, I'll make you happy and no regwet letting me stay."

Rognan Dar
Feb 22nd, 2004, 04:32:42 PM
"Good to hear it. Gives me more time to myself. Now, how about we get you some new stuff for your new home: like maybe some cloths and a proper bed and such?"

Vista Alor
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:29:41 PM
"Sounds good to me."