PDA

View Full Version : Character Development.

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 5th, 2004, 10:45:06 PM
During the last year I havent really been on due to schooling, but this year I really want to develop Azhure and become stronger in this order. So I'm giving her some special abilities, some which I have already been working on, which includes:

1. dreams that tell her what may happen in the future or warn her of danger.
2. stronger psychic ability.
3. Stronger healing abilites.

With this I'll probably absolutely have to ask for help so I may pm some of you with ideas for an rp or such. If anybody has any other ideas (besides posting more) please voice them. This is my last character here at GJO and I don't want her to fail because I originally came back to GJO to give a jedi character here one more go, and if it fails then I suck at Jedi characters.
I know I'm not too well known in this place and I want to remedy that, because right now the character Azhure is falling to the bottom of the pit called 'failure' and may just join her twin Matthias there.

Thank-you, Tea`

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 6th, 2004, 12:25:24 AM
I'll lend my assistance if you like.

Shade Magus
Jan 6th, 2004, 05:01:57 PM
umm.....I am going to be doing an rp in the tomorrow that is going to be for developing a character. It is mainly for mine, but the way it'll go most people's characters might be affected by it. so if you want you can join in that.

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:32:17 PM
Thanks guys.
Whats the thread called?

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:04:57 PM
history repeats.