PDA

View Full Version : Through the Eyes of a Child...(Valora)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 5th, 2004, 07:22:46 PM
It had nearly been two hours since Quay'Na had last seen young Valora. She had promised the child that she would meet her in the main gardens.

The child had been a delight to Quay'Na, who loved children. The Padawan could only hope that one day she would be able to have a child.

But, for now Quay'Na would just swoon over other children and enjoy the company the young often brought. Her thoughts rested on another child she had not seen in quite sometime, Dasquian's young daughter, Valanya and then of course there was young Jacoby.

But, right now she was waiting for Valora and wondered what game the child would like to play or perhaps she would like to see Quay'Na's animal friends. Either way the afternoon would prove to be promising.

The Padawan took a seat on the ground and crossed her legs while she waited.

Valora Ashen
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:29:30 PM
Valora runs in to the GJO Garden, and starts to run around. moments behind her the spider like droid extention of her mother's ship, Audrie, enters the garden and takes up a postion by the door and watches Valora.

Valora sees Quay sitting on the ground, and desides to run up behind her and jumps on Quay's back.

"Boo!!... Did I scarry you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 13th, 2004, 05:02:18 PM
Quay'Na had heard the young child come in and closed her eyes right before Valora jumped on her back.

"Oh my...you did, you did! I thought it was a monster!" The Padawan laughed as she held on to her and hoisted her up to her shoulders. Carefully, she stood and took Valora around the gardens.

"Would you like to meet some of my animal friends, Valora?" She asked with a smile.

Valora Ashen
Jan 15th, 2004, 12:12:47 PM
"Me BIG Monster!"

Valora nods when asked about seeing her friends...

"Okay!

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:41:42 PM
Quay'Na laughed as she carefully bent down and let Valora climb off her back and onto a bench. She took her hand and led her over by some bushes.

"Okay, now for my friends to come to us, we must sit down and sit very, very still so they won't be afraid. Can you do this, Valora?" Quay asked with a gentle smile.

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:35:22 PM
Valora nods...

"I be still... You won't even think I here I be so still!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:40:38 PM
"Good." Quay'Na smiled and sat down. She waited until Valora sat down beside her and then closed her eyes and felt the warming waves of the Force.

Some animals had already taken notice of the nature-loving Padawan, but stayed back as they had seen teh child along with.

Come my friends, she means you no harm. She opened her eyes as Tiff, a raven flew down and landed on her shoulder. "Hello, Tiff." Quay'Na smiled and looked at Valora.

"Valora, this is a raven...his name is Tiff. Would you like to pet him?"

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:45:29 PM
Valora waves at the raven...

"Hi tiff! I Valora How you do? Can I pet you?"

the Raven squacks a no answer...

Valora pouts..

"Why not! I no hurt!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:51:11 PM
She won't hurt you, Tiff. I promise. Quay'Na mentally spoke to the bird and watched as it hopped down to her forearm.

"He'll let you pet him now, but be very gentle. Small animals are very delicate, especially birds."

Tiff squalked a couple of time and then fell silent.

Quay'Na pet Tiff very gently to show Valora how it was done. "Go ahead, Valora." She smiled.

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:05:36 PM
Valora smiles at Tiff...

"Tank you!"

Valora pets the bird gently as she looks up at Quay...

"I can hear him talk. He only letting me pet him cause he trust you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:09:03 PM
Quay'Na's eyes widen as she stares at Valora. "You...you can hear him?" Another symbiont with nature, just like herself.

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:13:18 PM
Valora nods...

"When I looks at him I hear words. When I look away I hear squalking. Same with da puppies that wanted to hurt mommy. I talked ta dem and day let us help the hurt puppy, instead of eating us for comming near."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:16:07 PM
Quay'Na pondered on this for a few moments. "Does your mommy know about this, sweetheart? That you can hear animals?"

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:18:39 PM
Valora nods...

"Yup! She do some talking with Audrie and her Master and day let me watch mommy do her classes."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:22:14 PM
The Padawan nodded with a smile. "Well, good then it seems you're on your way, little one. Do you want to meet Jax my pet ferret? He's always up to meeting new people, he likes children."

Valora Ashen
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:17:30 AM
Valora nods rapidly frightning Tiff, causing him to fly away. Valora looks up at Tiff and calls out to him...

"I sorry! No meen to scarry you!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 25th, 2004, 09:43:15 AM
"No worries, little one." Quay smiled gently as she glanced around a bit. Jax, I know you are there, come out and make yourself known. This is Valora, she menas you no harm, she'd like to talk with you.

A moment later, there was a rustling in teh bushes and then--surprise!! Jax, Quay's ferret popped out of the bushes and slowly scampered over.

He stood on his hind legs and sniffed the air.

"Hello, Jax. This is my new friend Valora, go say 'hi'."

The little brown ferret returned to all fours and curiously walked over to the little girl. Hello...I'm Jax. How is it you know what I say, little one?

Quay smiled, Jax was always the enquistive one, she waited to see how Valora reacted.

Valora Ashen
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:35:27 PM
"Hi! I Valora. and I really don't know How I can hear you, but I just looks at you and I her words.." Valora says as she reaches out to pet the ferret

She pauses in her moving her hand and says..

"I pet you Jax?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:28:03 PM
Of course, just no pull my fur, please. Jax returned and walked up closer to her and sat upon his hind legs, sniffing.

Quay'Na smiled as she watched, she didn't want to interrupt this time, it was a good learning experience for Valora.

Valora Ashen
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:00:37 PM
Valora starts to pet Jax gently, and says with youthful ignorance

"Jax, how long you been small an furry?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 31st, 2004, 12:27:55 PM
All my life. Jax replied and rubbed against her hand, he really liked being petted.

Where your fur? He asked as he took a few steps forward and was nearly on her lap now. He sniffed the air cautiously.

Valora Ashen
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:34:08 PM
"I have no fur! I a people! people have hair. no fur. " Valora says as she continues to pet Jax.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:13:08 AM
Quay'Na had to fight to contain her laughter, but the smile on her face, gave it away. Jax could be so silly sometimes, he knew people didn't have fur. He was testing her to say the least.

A ferret testing a child, who'd ever know. But, she kept quiet to allow the conversation to continue.

Jax really seemed to like Valora. He even climbed up her arm and nestled himself on her shoulders. Nice perch, I sleep now...

He sniffed her hair and then settled down and closed his little eyes.

Valora Ashen
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:30:00 AM
Valora smiles as jax climbs her arm and curls up on her shoulder, but then gets a worried look on her face as Jax curls up..

"ummm.. I no a bed! why you sweep on me?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 8th, 2004, 11:44:01 AM
Quay'Na smiled. "He's kinda lazy, Valora. And he likes to sleep on peoples shoulders. I'll take him, if you'd rather he didn't."

Valora Ashen
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:19:16 PM
"I no mind as long as he not dare when I have go back to mommy."

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 18th, 2004, 07:48:29 PM
"No worries, lil one. I'll make sure he's off your shoulders when that time comes. What else would you like to do?" Quay smiled as she asked Valora the question.

Valora Ashen
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:35:32 PM
"I Like Play...But...But I no want disturd Jax's sleep."

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 29th, 2004, 09:43:23 AM
"Ya know what? He can sleep in the bushes." She smiled at the little girl as she carefully lifted Jax and placed him in the bushes.

"Okay, now that is taken care of. What would you like to do?"

Valora Ashen
Mar 2nd, 2004, 03:10:40 PM
Valora thinks for a moment, then gently slaps Quay's leg...

"Tag! you IT!"

Valora then runs off away from Quay

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 2nd, 2004, 03:34:34 PM
Quay laughs and takes off after the little girl. "I'm gonna getcha." She calls as follows Valora around a tree.

Valora Ashen
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:53:07 PM
Valora runs behind a bush and trys to hide give off a slight giggle as Quay runs right past her.