PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:57:23 AM
I'm sorry I didn't announce myself leaving for the Xmas hoildays, but I'm back now. I didn't really go anywhere in the first place but I didn't have much Net access at home. And when I was on I was spending the time here talking to my lover over PM's since they were out of town for the holidays.

I'm ready to get back to things, I will try to respond to all the threads I'm in today, but If I Miss any please post a link here. So if you have a thread with:

Shanaria Fabool
Leten Snat
Neyasha
Valora Ashen
V'aelina
Dillin Gack
Rena D'sor
Dark Lord Rivin
Lord Talzen
Ida Knoe
Thug

Let me know if I owe you a post or two :)

Thanks!

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:14:35 PM
Shesh, the list is quite long for you then. ;) j/k

Welcome (as far as posting goes) back. :)

Garen Selore
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:21:03 PM
Welcome back to posting!

Remember you still need to make that other character and contact me when you are ready to do the thread with Me going back to my homeworld :)

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:26:28 PM
Speaking of which what have you decided on doing with that? Are you going to let some of us tag along with you?

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33462

This is one for Rena. I don't know what your are still planning to do with this if you are even still going to but there it is. :)

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:28:03 PM
*Slaps head*

I totaly forgot about that! Give me till friday for that one, wednesday at the earlist... Okay Garen?

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:35:12 PM
Yeah, shame on you!! :mneh

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:40:53 PM
Come on! give me a break! I'm trying to keep all of those Characters active! I completely forgot that I agreed to make a new one! I do have a live outside of the boards as well...

Garen Selore
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:42:58 PM
Don't worry about it Shan. I'm in no hurry. Whenever you can I'll still be here.

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:48:52 PM
I was JOKEING!! Sorry, I was not trying to nag on you. I know you have been doing other stuff and I'm completely fine with that. It was in no way ment to be taken seriously.