PDA

View Full Version : Let the search begin...

Lady Mylia
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:14:06 AM
Continued from here... (http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33678)

With a bounce in her step, Mylia led Cheyanne down the hall to Quay's room. She smiled as she basically skipped towards the room. She did not care, finally, someone had some to cheer up her despressed friend. This could not have come at a more perfect time. Mylia had tried to tell Quay the same thing that Cheyanne was going to tell her for a week now, but nothing. This was going to work, it had too. Quay'Na needed some cheering up. She smiled to Cheyanne again. "Her room is right over here, let's see if she's in." She said as she knocked on Quay's door.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:18:55 PM
Cheyanne was more than just a little excited to be here. So many times, she had wanted to see her sister, but the timing just was never quite right. She had barely the time to see her father, with her new career taking off rather rapidly.

"I hope she's here, I've missed her so much." She beamed.

Lady Mylia
Jan 4th, 2004, 08:34:51 PM
Mylia knocked on Quay's door again. It did not seem like anyone was answering. She frowned to Cheyanne. "She can't be to far away. We can go find her."

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 5th, 2004, 04:36:38 AM
A disappointed look came over the young woman's features for a mere second until, Mylia suggested they go look for her sister.

"I hope she's around. I really need to see her."

Lady Mylia
Jan 5th, 2004, 10:19:05 AM
"Don't worry, I'll find her for you." Mylia said as she lead her down the hall and to the turbolift as they made their way to the gardens.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 5th, 2004, 04:28:17 PM
Cheyanne happily followed Mylia. "Wow, this place is amazing." She said in awe as they proceeded down the halls.

"I can see why my sister would want to stay here."

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:18:44 PM
Mylia nodded. It seemed that everyone had the same reaction. "Yes, simply wonderful." She said as they entered the garden. A whole new world. If one wasn't sure what was going on, it could feel like a dream. It was such a beautiful and wonderful place stuck right in the middle of the Jedi Temple.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:44:51 AM
"A far cry from the ratholes I've been in." She smiled. "Not lived, just been in. Sometimes you have to see how the other side lives with my career. I'm a pilot. I have a ship for hire and sometimes you can meet some skanky people."

Lady Mylia
Jan 18th, 2004, 10:11:52 AM
Mylia smiled. "Oh, I'm sure." She looked around the gardens a bit more. Walking deeper and deeper in, she could feel something. She could feel Quay! She glanced over to Cheyanne. "She this way..." She said as she cut off the path and into a grouping of trees. Quay could barely be seen, but Mylia could feel her and I'm sure she could feel them as well.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 20th, 2004, 04:03:02 PM
Quay'Na was meditating, she been doing that a lot lately. She was doing a handstand and was just about to go into a yoga pose when she felt Mylia's presence and another that felt...could it be?

Cheyanne? She opened her eyes and saw the two coming through foliage. It was Cheyanne, her little sister!!

Quay'Na was back on her feet in seconds. "Cheyanne!" She exclaimed and ran over to her. Throwing her arms around her, Quay'Na held her tight. "I can't believe your here!"

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 23rd, 2004, 10:06:27 PM
Her sister was in a handstand, she silently wondered if this were a normal thing or not. But, it wasn't long before, Quay's arms were around her in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much, Sis." Cheyanne replied with tears in her eyes.

Lady Mylia
Jan 30th, 2004, 03:19:06 PM
Mylia smiled as the two reunited. "Well, I'm glad I could help ya out Cheyanne, Quay. I guess there is no more reason for me to be here."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 30th, 2004, 07:07:56 PM
"Oh, Mylia. You don't have to leave, please stay." Quay'Na beamed as she let go of her sister, but kept one arm around her. "Let's go somewhere."

Lady Mylia
Jan 30th, 2004, 07:09:57 PM
Mylia smiled. "Thanks, it sounds like a plan." She thought for a moment. "What about the Bar and Grill?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 30th, 2004, 08:49:05 PM
"Sounds like an excellent idea. Cheyanne, what do you think?" Quay'Na asked as seh looked at her little sister.