PDA

View Full Version : Can ya feel it? (Ice War'Ning)

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:17:44 AM
First to become his student, yet the last to start.

Ice War'Ning had been away on, Falcon figured, personal matters. It didn't perturb him...nothing seemed to. And after patient waiting, he'd received word she had come back.

Good..all good.

So the Knight had left her a message that her training was to start, time and place.

Now I'm here. Now she comes.

Ice War'Ning
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:13:36 PM
After a long trip back to her homeworld to heal from an illness, Ice was finally back where she belonged. Nothing could have made her happier in that instant as she made her way to the training grounds.

With a cheerful smile, yet a serious disposition, Ice rounded a corner and took a few steps down the hall until she came to the designated training room that Falcon Gyndar told her to meet him. Inhaling deeply, the Padawan placed her hand upon the door and opened it slowly.

Upon closing it behind her, she took a few steps into the room and bowed. "Greetings, Master. It has been so long." She smiled once again and approached the man, then sat down before him. "I am eager to begin my training."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 11th, 2004, 04:15:26 PM
"I am eager to instruct you."

He smiled, and sat down also, crossing his legs, and folding his hands in his lap.

"It's so good to see you back, Ice. I trust your trip went well?"