PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Please!!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:56:56 AM
Alright, Yasmin is starting a night club and I would really like some help with it. It's an upscale night club for Jedi and the rich and famous of Corusant. I think it could be a really fun RP. I have three threads in mind for the beinging, buying, building and an opening. If anyone is interesting please post and PM me! Thanks!

Hunk
Jan 2nd, 2004, 04:40:45 PM
An upscale nightclub sounds like a great idea. Especially if there's some crooked things going on behind the scenes.

Buuuut...I can't picture jedi frequenting nightclubs that often. They're don't really seem like party animals

Shade Magus
Jan 2nd, 2004, 06:13:08 PM
well don't rule them all out caus ethis one here is. I'll help you! BUt only If I could be a bouncer....PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 2nd, 2004, 06:19:31 PM
Well, since she is my sister and I'll be helping her out as much as possible, I don't see why we couldn't use you as a bouncer...of course, she'll have the final say. But, I don't see why not, it's going to be quite interesting to say the least!!!!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:08:26 PM
Well... there is also going to be a nice dining area... Jedi's have to eat don't they? :p I know the Bar and Grill can get annoying sometimes
Anyway, Shade... you're in!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:48:27 PM
Okay... here are how things are going to work...
I will have the first thread started by Tuesday, if I see a better outcome for help, then it will be sooner.
To start out with I am going to need:
4 waitresses or waiters, 3 bartenders, 2 bouncers, a chef, 2 hosts or hostesses, a DJ and several professional dancers.
You can post in here what you would like to be, but you will still have to post in the first thread in an interview type deal. I will let you know more about the interview when it comes closer to time for it! Thanks! I can't wait to get this thing going!

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:06:44 AM
I'm taking up for DJ, if you like. Jame is a DJ amongst her many talents.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:39:16 AM
Originally posted by Yasmin Le'Kray
Alright, Yasmin is starting a night club and I would really like some help with it. It's an upscale night club for Jedi and the rich and famous of Corusant. I think it could be a really fun RP. I have three threads in mind for the beinging, buying, building and an opening. If anyone is interesting please post and PM me! Thanks!

Gee, Bar and Grill rip anyone?

:rolleyes

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:07:37 AM
Mark....you're such a killjoy sometimes, you know that?

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:58:23 AM
Originally posted by Falcon Gyndar
Mark....you're such a killjoy sometimes, you know that?

Yep. I kill joy with frying pans, guns, wedgys and the odd sock puppet that beats up little puppies and chikkens. I also dont mind the odd bottle of red blud and white roses. For a snack. Yum.

Burp.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:22:35 AM
I'll take head bartender!!! I can even learn how to flip bottles, hehehe....

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:45:02 PM
I'd be happy to help with this idea, though Azhure isnt really a party goer. She can sing and I can help later in the stage.
I don't happen to think this idea is silly at all, people need to have fun now and then. Isnt that what rping is about?

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:55:56 PM
I second that!!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:13:24 PM
For starters, I didn't mean annoying... I was so tired when I wrote that last night, I meant boring... not annoying... no offense meant with that comment...Mark :p
Anyway, singing would be great, maybe we could work out an act for the opening night? And we need bartenders! Thanks you guys! So much!!!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 4th, 2004, 05:07:58 AM
I know someone who can sing well. Milivikal k'Vik. She'll bring the house down.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 4th, 2004, 06:46:15 AM
Yeah and I can fart well, but would anyone book me for a gig?

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:32:52 AM
Marcus, only you....:)

Lady Mylia
Jan 4th, 2004, 09:46:45 AM
o_O Marcus....
anyway, I will try to get together with her... we could always use more singers and such....

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 4th, 2004, 11:55:15 AM
Elise Wolfe would be a good one too, that is if I can get a hold of her or unless whoever plays her reads this....:)

If so, I'm sure there is a gig awaiting you, Elise!!!

Hayes Muirso
Jan 4th, 2004, 01:56:23 PM
I moonlighted as a bartender at Yogs for a while, if that counts?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 4th, 2004, 04:24:26 PM
Milikvik t'kal or however you spell her last name - she'd be great. Be sure to get her to sing for you on your opening night. :D

Rognan Dar
Jan 4th, 2004, 04:50:20 PM
Well if your looking for anymore music type people Rog would work. Maybe we could go from some DJing to some more...contemporary(spa?) music. Thats if your interested in something like that. :)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 4th, 2004, 05:38:02 PM
This is excellent, guys. Yaz will be very pleased when she reads this....:)

Lady Mylia
Jan 4th, 2004, 08:26:52 PM
Yes she will :D Thanks you guys!!!! I'll PM ya with more details

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:38:04 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Milikvik t'kal or however you spell her last name (k'Vik) - she'd be great. Be sure to get her to sing for you on your opening night. :D

See. Told you so :D

Shade Magus
Jan 5th, 2004, 06:38:08 PM
out of curiousity when is this going to start?

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 5th, 2004, 06:51:39 PM
I believe it's going to be started tomorrow.

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:28:57 PM
Starting now!!! I'm so sorry guys, this week has been crazy! My first week back at school and I have homework up the wa-zoo and soccer and work! So, let's get it on!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:09:40 PM
if anyone else is interested you can find the thread in Storytelling... and here is the application, just post it and go with the flow
Name:
Race:
Comm Number:

Position and availability:

Prior Experience:

References (atleast two):

Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime?:
If yes, explain.

Questions or Comments:

Elise Wolfe
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:45:29 PM
Elise would need to be informed of this of course, and then needing to get the courage up. But who knows, she just may be willing to book in there permanently, but she would need to find out since she currently isn't on Coruscant.

Yasmin and/or Quay, PM me and I'll give some ideas I've got.