PDA

View Full Version : Project

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:55:02 AM
Okay, here's how it is...
Yasmin is in the process of starting a night club. Silver Strides. It is a very up-scale night club. I want it to be very big around Corusant, with Jedi, the rich, and the famous. She has her own money, as well as her rich father. She will be purchasing a building and creating her own night club. I would really like for someone(s) to help me get this started. I think it could be really fun. There will be several threads along with it, a great roleplay. Finding a building, doing construction on it and then the opening. After that there will be more threads to come, but those are the three threads I want to being with. So, if anyone is interested, please please post and PM me. I really would love this to work! Thanks!

Smidget
Jan 2nd, 2004, 01:25:03 PM
I have a character that I've been considering playing here at these forums. Maybe I can help you out by having her become hired as a member of your staff or something.

Lady Mylia
Jan 2nd, 2004, 01:26:08 PM
That would be most excellent! I'll PM you about more details! Thanks!

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:06:25 PM
well, I'll try to catch you on AIM or something then since you can't get PMs....

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:48:02 PM
Okay... here are how things are going to work...
I will have the first thread started by Tuesday, if I see a better outcome for help, then it will be sooner.
To start out with I am going to need:
4 waitresses or waiters, 3 bartenders, 2 bouncers, a chef, 2 hosts or hostesses, a DJ, and several professional dancers.
You can post in here what you would like to be, but you will still have to post in the first thread in an interview type deal. I will let you know more about the interview when it comes closer to time for it! Thanks! I can't wait to get this thing going!

Smidget
Jan 3rd, 2004, 05:48:21 PM
Account all fixed :) I claim to be one of the hostesses. Just need to figure out a name for her >.<

Charley
Jan 3rd, 2004, 07:03:07 PM
Are you ready to pay off for protection? You're biting off the take of a lot of powerful people. Black Sun runs a big racket in the "metropolitan entertainment" industry. You're going to need to make proper arrangements with the correct people, or this entire thing is going to be difficult.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:05:41 PM
Well, if you could tell what all this entails, we'll be sure to go through all the right channels, Charley. Be glad to do it right the first time....

Charley
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:08:25 PM
You pay X amount of profits to outside consultants for "protection". This entails that you are guaranteed not only operating rights on Coruscant, but also leverage against competition. Your name also gets out, since you grease the right palms with a take from your earnings.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:12:50 PM
Well, we'll definitely have the $$$. But, who do we go to for this 'protection'?

Charley
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:15:30 PM
Several possibilities:

1. Sasseeri Reeouurra
2. Barnaby "Shoe Stone" Wednesdaydale
3. Dan the Man

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:18:54 PM
Okay, we shall look into this. Thanks, is there anything else we need to know about our project?

Charley
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:36:11 PM
Not that I can think of.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:04:59 PM
Thanks for your help Charley... :D

Jordana Montegue
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:35:07 PM
(Yesh, this is from Smidget) - This character will be one of your hostesses :) ... Just need to run off and purchase psp 8 so I can see about whipping up a sig for her.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:32:29 PM
Hot... LoL~ okies... let's get this thing started
if anyone else is interested you can find the thread in Storytelling... and here is the application, just post it and go with the flow
Name:
Race:
Comm Number:

Position and availability:

Prior Experience:

References (atleast two):

Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime?:
If yes, explain.

Questions or Comments:

Marga Alton
Jan 12th, 2004, 09:40:46 AM
Yasmin, let me know when you do your opening night. I've got a little pleasant surprise for you then. PM me if you wish details.