PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

Oolana Taine
Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:16:31 AM
A unfamiliar black X-wing recently landed in the Sith's docking bay and it's passenger walked knowingly and purposely towards the palace.

Reaching the the gates she looked up to the building that had been her sanctuary for so long.

"It's good to be back." She said smiling as she walked in towards her old room.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 4th, 2004, 05:27:56 PM
Phoenix M. Whyte is a young man with a taste for a good book, and a good fight that would push his body to work hard. This day, he took the time to walk, and continue to digest the words and concepts of his latest literary conquest.

An unfamiliar presence distracted his attentions away from the text. He looked up from his reading to see a woman walking toward the living quarters as if she knew the place...like she belonged here. Phoenix marked his place, then approached and adressed her.

"G'day. You walk as if you know this place...Are you a member of this order, or looking to be one, Miss...?

Oolana Taine
Jan 9th, 2004, 12:07:57 PM
Oolana turned to face Phoenix and replied. "I am a member."

She offered him her hand and introduced herself. "Oolana Taine, Sith Knight."

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 9th, 2004, 12:52:53 PM
The Charon scurried through the dark halls, head darting this way and that, senses flaring for sound of notice. He was drowsy and had not eaten in some time, still that was of little importance, his path was clear. Find the source of the curiosity that had carried him here or carry out his one desire. No that must wait, he must have patience though he felt the need more than ever here to fill the void.

The arachnid turned his human like torso towards the two present, chittering to himself in amusement. How strange these offerings were, their mannerisms oddly distracting. Although Kria’thn’s confidence here was increasing, after all non had yet to even inquire as to his presence here. He was letting his guard down, perhaps over confident but he had yet to see any reason to worry or even be on his guard.

The Charon stood a few feet away from the strangers, gazing upon them with uncertain eyes. Where they offerings or perhaps a being that may be of importance?
He would wait for the moment and study their reactions carefully.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 9th, 2004, 09:18:34 PM
The young man accepted her handshake, and introduced himself also, tucking the book between his chest and upper left arm.

"Phoenix Whyte. I am a recent addition to the family here. You seem..pleased to return here. Might I inquire where you have been?"

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 12th, 2004, 09:03:04 AM
Kria’thn found this shaking of limbs all rather odd. Yet there was no hostile reaction, perhaps it was a test of strength, yes that seemed reasonable. It was probably a way of judging someone before conversation proceeded any further, he mused.

Wanting to understand these customs, he moved closer to the pair, offering four hands to Phoenix. His expression one of anticipation but he was prepared for the introduction.

Oolana Taine
Jan 14th, 2004, 10:43:14 AM
Oolana looked at Kria'thn, and was curious to see Pheonix's reaction, but while waiting she explained her travels.

"I spent most of my time on Ithor but some was spent on Ryloth and other worlds. I was just trying to find answers for the many questions in my life and I found many so now I have returned home. I feel I belong here more then anywhere else."

Lucianus Adair
Jan 14th, 2004, 05:19:58 PM
"Well, then I welcome you back, Miss Taine."

Mars noticed the Charon, and with his acknowledgement of the being's presence, quirked a brow. He could tell, mostly, what the guy had on his mind.

"It's a handshake, if you're wondering. A manner of greeting another."

He took one of the Charon's hands in greeting. A handshake. Perhaps by now, the being would understand it.

"First introductions include a name, usually. Mine is Phoenix Whyte, if you did not hear me before. Might I ask yours?"

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 15th, 2004, 06:11:20 AM
No you may not. The Charon thought to himself a little confused. On his planet giving a name, was giving another a power they need not have. He returned the handshake with a firmer grip than was required, unused to such social customs.

Though to understand these beings better, such was his goal, he might as well play along. After all he could kill them all when he was finished and non-would be any the wiser.

“My Family name is Ki and my birth name Kria’thn” The Charon said with a pause.

Listening to the other individual present gave rise to the thoughts of his own trip in search of equally important answers, you could say he was still on the trip.

“Why do you feel you belong here?”

Kria’thn said as he turned to her. He himself did feel closer to the void in this place, yet he hadn’t done anything to honour that feeling. Such a cross purpose, to feel so close to something, yet have stepped backward rather than forward

Oolana Taine
Jan 15th, 2004, 10:57:33 AM
Oolana could sense that he had similar feelings and sort of understood her situation, so she tried the best she could to put it into words.

"This place, in a sense, is where I was born. Before the TSO I was an enslaved being who hated herself and especially those who controlled me. But after I murdered my master my old life was dead and I followed my instincts and came here to be reborn into a confident and very happy Sith Knight."

"Here I am free and never repressed in any way, and also I have found a power within that can let me do almost anything I can think of when it comes to fighting by using the powers in my mind and of my body."

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:50:32 AM
Kria’thn nodded, he was slowly beginning to understand all too well.

“I too seek this power, the control and dominance that comes with it.”

He paused, had he really just said that. The Charon had for years had a single purpose, no other influencing his actions. The void didn’t require control, power or dominance. It require the death of other life forms, to connect with the seeker, in this case Kria’thn. He felt this other presence gradually interfering with that purpose, conflicting and confusing him. Yet somehow it felt more and more comforting.

Kria’thn shook off his previous confusion, focusing his thoughts once more.

“It is good you removed your old master, it will bring you one step closer to the void. This place does indeed carry strength within it, energy beyond words. Perhaps we both might find what we seek.”

Oolana Taine
Jan 20th, 2004, 09:31:17 PM
"Yes, we may. One way to fufill part of that for both of us is within my control to give. Since I have just returned I currently am not training anyone and I am willing to take you on as my apprentice if you would like."

She watched the Charon to see what his response would be, she could sense that something was... conflicting inside of him. All of the senses she had recieved from him, perked her interest in him and his culture. She almost felt drawn, as if it was her duty to train him. Her duty to help him find the path he seeks.