PDA

View Full Version : Exploring (Open)

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 1st, 2004, 04:42:34 PM
Kiranna came straight to the gardens after talking to Master Dasquian in the Recruitment Center. For her, it seemed like she had entered into a dream. She was happy to be joining the ranks of the Jedi, soon to learn how to use the Force. The sprawling gardens were amazing. Kiranna suddenly felt much more at peace than she had in a long while.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:02:23 PM
Jacali Danner had a slight limp as she exited her quarters and made her way down the corridor.

The limp was due to the metal brace that was on her right leg, that went from her upper thigh and hooked to her boot. It was becoming less and less bothersome as it clicked when she walked. It was becoming a part of her now and she was getting quite used to it.

The young Padawan entered the garden to get a bit of fresh air, when she noticed someone she'd never seen.

"Nice gardens aren't they?" Jacali asked with a smile as she walked over to her.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:06:27 PM
Kiranna smiled at the newcommer. "Yes. They are magnificent," she replied. Taking the initiative, she extended a hand. "I'm Kiranna Sunrider," she introduced herself. She was glad that she hadn't been here long and had already met someone new.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:11:05 PM
Jacali shook her hand. "Jacali Danner. It's nice to meet you. Can I help you with anything, finding a room or a tour? I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. I was once new myself and this place can get you turned around rather quickly."

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:13:54 PM
Kiranna considered her offer before saying, "A tour would be nice, if it isn't an inconvenience for you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:19:21 PM
She shook her head. "Not at all, I can always use the exercise nowadays." She gestured towards her brace. "Well, this is the main garden, but I believe nearly ever floor has a small garden on it. Let's see, we've got the Room of a Thousand Fountains, the map reader room, achives...which sounds the most interesting?"

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:23:57 PM
"The Room of a thousand fountains sounds interesting," Kiranna said almost immediately after Jacali had finished speaking. A small garden on every floor, she mused. She was quickly growing to like this place.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:29:34 PM
Jacali nodded with a smile. "Very well, to the Room of a Thousand Fountains it is then." She turned and led Kiranna towards the lifts. "It's in the basement level. It's an awesome place to go and meditate or study, they have benches down there and everything."

They entered the lift. "So, what brought you here to the Order, if you don't mind me asking."

Jacali pressed the basement level.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:40:05 PM
Kiranna smiled. "Well, it was a hard decision for me to make. I suppose part of it is because I come from a long line of Jedi Knights, and I feel that I would let them down if I didn't continue that line." She paused. "My Force abilities are also becoming more prominent. I feel I might hurt someone, or myself, if I don't learn how to use them. It's the kind of spiritual journey I need to undertake," she said with a shrug. "What about you? Why do you want to become a Jedi?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 06:59:27 PM
"Well, I'm a seer. I have visions of the future, at first I thought it was just bad dreams, but then I had one and I wasn't asleep. And it came true. As much as I had attempted to stop it, I could not and what was done was done. My parents died in a fatal mugging I saw and after that...my older sister dropped me off here and told me this was where I needed to be. So, here I am and I don't regret it at all. The Jedi are my family now." She said as the lift came to a halt to a beautiful corridor, full of potted plants and flowers.

"This way," Jacali said as she led her down the corridor and into the Room of a Thousand Fountains. As normal all the fountains were running, it was as if one stepped into another world down here. Colored lights shone everywhere, greenery surrounded everything, man-made waterfalls, rocks. It was like paradise.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 2nd, 2004, 02:14:09 AM
Kiranna listened attentively to Jacali's story. It was incredible, but sad.

The lift stopped and Kiranna stepped into the room behind Jacali. She found her breath catching in her throat as she beheld the beautiful sight before her. Never in her entire life had she seen anything like it. "It's amazing," she breathed when she found her voice again.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 2nd, 2004, 08:09:18 AM
"Yes, it is. This place is the most awesome place in the entire Order in my opinion." She told Kiranna as they walked around a bit. There were fountains everywhere, and the room almost seemed to go on and on forever.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:24:01 PM
Kiranna's eyes couldn't stay still, being drawn in by the numerous fountains and other such things. She was very impressed with this place. After a while of looking around, she looked at Jacali. "Where to next?" she asked. This place was already so wonderous. She was looking forward to seeing more.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 2nd, 2004, 06:53:38 PM
"Let's see, we have the map reader room, the archives, the Jedi Outfitting Department, the main dining area, the training rooms. All are very good places to visit and very conveinant. Which would you like to see next?" Jacali asked with a smile as the two of them walked from the fountain room. "Oh, down that hallway is a storage area if you need some extra space and so is that one." She told Kiranna as she pointed down two diffferent corridors.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:54:36 AM
Kiranna nodded. This was all a lot to take in, but she felt she was doing a good job of it. "What's the Jedi Outfitting Department?" she asked.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:45:12 AM
"It's where you can get your Jedi garb. It's on the first floor, many colors to choose from. Like, beige...beige....or beige. Oh, and brown robes. We can go there next if you'd like." Jacali smiled as they entered the lift again.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 3rd, 2004, 04:49:43 PM
Kiranna laughed. "Sounds interesting," she joked as the lift moved to speed them to their new destination.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 3rd, 2004, 04:59:42 PM
The lift stopped only a second later and Jacali led her new friend to the Jedi Outfitting department. Teh room was huge, with racks and racks of pants, tunics and robes.

"Ok, you simply go through and find whatever pleases you and when your done, you sign the stuff out at the desk up front and that's it. I'll just have a seat, while you shop." Jacali smiled as she walked over to a bench and sat down. "If you need anything, let me know."

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 4th, 2004, 02:21:06 AM
She hesitated only briefly before stepping in and looking around. All the robes were pretty much the same with little variation. This she really didn't mind. It was kind of like a uniform. The robes showed everyone that you were a Jedi Knight. It was just as natural for them to wear them as for them to carry lightsabers and wield the Force.

She shopped around, going through clothing of different materials. She wanted something that would be comfortable and easy to move around in. She expected that in the course of her training, she would do quite a bit of moving around. She also looked for something durable that would last.

When she finally found exactly what she wanted, she gathered her new robes and joined Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:31:02 PM
Jacali smiled and stood carefully as Kiranna approached with her new wardrobe. "Well, might I suggest we find you a room, now. There is a room available beside mine, I think it's a two bedroom so you may just pick yourself up a roommate the way the recruitment center is bringing them in. I've got a roommate, two actually. But, the one has left for a bit and we're not sure when or if she's coming back."

Jacali helped Kiranna with some of the robes she'd chosen. "Back up stairs." She smiled as the two of them headed towards the lifts again.

Once on the lifts, Jacali leaned against the wall and asked. "So, where ya from?"

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 4th, 2004, 03:56:12 PM
"Here . . ." she paused. "Coruscant," she clarified. "I've been doing a lot of traveling over the years, trying to find my way in the universe. Mainly schooling, and I spent some time hauling freight with my ship, the Bright Hope. It's been a while since I've been home. I'm glad to be back." She smiled with an almost whistful expression. "I suppose I wouldn't be home if I hadn't finally decided to be a Jedi."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 4th, 2004, 05:55:48 PM
"Oh, you're a flier. Me, too. That's probably the only skill I brought with me here. I was so clumsy when I came here and now I'm finally getting used to this thing and attempting to become a tab bit moregraceful now with it." She pointed down her right leg as the lift stopped on the 34th floor.

She limped onward. "I'm afraid all these halls look the same. But, I live down this way." Jacali's natural gift to gab started to emerge. "I'm from Corellia, myself." She smiled as they continued down the corridor.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 5th, 2004, 01:03:02 PM
"Corellia, huh? I've known a few Corellians in my day. I thought most of them were a little crazy, but I always thought they made great friends and backup. I could always count on them to look out for me." Kiranna smiled. It looked like she and Jacali were hitting it right off. If there was anything she could use right now, it was a good friend.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 5th, 2004, 08:47:07 PM
The Padawan agreed with a smile. "Yes, I had a lot of friends there, but my life is here now and I really doubt I'll ever go back. Ah, here we are." She said as she opened the door.

The living area was the first thing that they saw. The smell of fresh paint was evident, beige of course. Everything in the room was either beige, off-white or cream.

A sofa, recliner and armchair was neatly placed in the living area along with a desk, comp terminal and holo-projector off in a small study area to the side. Finished off with a large picture window and beige draw string drapes.

Two bedrooms were down a small hallway with a 'fresher across from and the galley kitchen was to the right.

"It's close to being exactly what my quarters are like, which is down one door. Feel free to come over whenever you like. I'll introduce you to my roommate, Mylia. She's a blast."

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 6th, 2004, 01:23:38 PM
"Thank you," she said. She took a moment to look around her new room. She was impressed by how comfortable everything looked and made a note to enjoy it while she didn't have a roommate. Finally, she got back to the living area where Jacali was. "This is nice," she commented.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:51:12 PM
Jacali nodded with a smile. "Yeah, their living quarters are quite homey. I love my place and as I said, you are most welcome to come over whenever you like. Mylia and I like having company over."

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 12th, 2004, 02:40:22 AM
"Thank you," Kiranna said. "It was nice to meet you, Jacali, I'm sure we'll be good friends," she said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 13th, 2004, 08:29:29 PM
"Well, I can either let you unpack or if you wish I could take you back on the tour." Jacali offered with a warm smile. She liked being part of the welcome wagon.

Kiranna Sunrider
Jan 15th, 2004, 11:19:47 PM
Kiranna considered for a moment. "I think I'd like to unpack," she decided.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:24:16 PM
Jacali nodded with a smile. "Very well, I'll be right next door if you need anything, Kiranna." She turned and headed towards the door, but before she walked out she turned again and faced the new student. "And once more, welcome to the Greater Jedi Order."

Jacali smiled one last time as she turned and limped out of Kiranna's new quarters.