PDA

View Full Version : After a long night.... (Triton Vrellick first, then open)

Ladina Mertil
Dec 30th, 2003, 02:45:20 PM
Ladina looked around at the crowd that had just walked into the bar, a concert must have just gotten out somewhere. They were a loud bunch, very roady. Ladina sighed with relief as her shift was just about over.

Ladina was pulled the credits out of her tip jar and shoved it down into her jean's pocket. She walked to the back and removed her apron, she was just about to hang it up when her manager walked up to her.

Ladina ran her fingers through her long black hair as she listened to Darleena plead her case. Another girl called out for the night and she desperately needed someone to cover her shift. Ladina could use the hours, but she had already been there so long that night, staying for the third shirt would be miserable.

The petit young woman had a hint of tiredness in her eyes, but she sighed and nodded. Of course Ladina would work, she needed the credits. Darleena smiled as she walked off as Ladina retied her apron around her small waist.

She walked back out to the bar and begin giving the crowd what they wanted, their drinks. About another hour of serving, the constant hitting on began to get annoying. Ladina tried her hardest to ignore the drunken stupor, but tonight it seemed worse.

After about the 30th old guy trying to garb her, Ladina began to get angry. "Listen up you jerk. Leave me the h*ll alone."

Big drunk man: "Now, listen here puppet, you serve me! I can do what I want."

Ladina tried to free herself from the grip of the man, but he would not budge. With one more struggle, Ladina finally screamed at the man. "LET ME GO!" It seemed nothing would work.