PDA

View Full Version : And then there were two (closed)

Severen Morkonis
Dec 29th, 2003, 02:49:41 PM
Still not to be trusted. He respected that. He understood that. He expected that. The past was the past though and he hoped to be free of whatever evil lay behind and continue ahead for the future. The evil past could catch up to him, but he would continue, continue of his choosen course and not look back...not to Vega anyway.

Sieken had not yet been accepted into the Jedi, however he had been allowed to roam free in certain areas of the confines of the Jedi establishment. The grounds and gardens one of those places. The former dark lord ventured into the sunny outside, into the blooming winter seasoned garden. It was frosty, yet a warm morning sun drifted lazily into the garden.

It looked amazing.

Taking a seat next to a quite trickle of a small, artificial stream he glanced down absent minded into the water, the sun gleaming from its surface.

he was at peace at last, around others that would eventually he hoped accept him.

He was finaly back home.

Salemn Lysce
Dec 29th, 2003, 03:04:36 PM
"It's quite beautiful here."

She had noticed the young man make his way into the gardens, particularly so because hardly anyone else visited this serene place of beauty anymore. A presence of darkness still lingered around him, yet ...

"Are you new here ?"

Salemn edged away from an oak tree, her brown robes trailing behind her. He looked familiar yet she could not place her finger where.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:15:34 AM
Drawn away from the ebbs and swirling of the water with a slight start, Sieken looked up to find him staring at a woman whom he could mark immeadiately as a Jedi. He paused a moment, reaching out with his mind to sense her presence. It was unusual to be in the company of Jedi and to feel empathy for them, but it was a sensation he was glad to have.

"Yes. I... I've only just arrived," he replied, before looking away, back down into the water. His thoughts overwhelmed him once again, as he found they did so often now, leaving his next words as nothing more than a soft mutter.

"It's taken me so long to get here."