PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home?

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 28th, 2003, 08:36:24 PM
A lone robed figured stood outside the bar and grill, staring at building. Her identity remained hidden underneath the well worn brown hood. But, if one could have seen her eyes, they would have watched them move back and forth from the establishment's sign and then towards the doors leading inside.

She crossed her arms in thought, wondering if this was truly the end of her journey, or should she have gone directly to the Jedi Temple instead. It was that this place had some sort of hold, a powerful connection that drew her here instead. This was a very illogical place for her to stop.

The woman couldn't help but follow that feeling. So why wasn't her feet moving? Was it fear?

Her lips parted in a sigh as her eyes drifted away towards the ground. Perhaps it was fear in her heart that held her feet, but that didn't seem right. But how could anything feel right until she knew. This wasn't the right place to be. It couldn't be.

Wrapping the tattered robes tighter around her body, she decided to back away from the bar and grill and head towards the Temple. There was nothing here for her...

Morgan Evanar
Dec 28th, 2003, 10:04:37 PM
Aside from keeping an eye on Hayes and planning to move to Yavin with Rie, Morgan hadn't been up to much lately. Coruscant had been getting under his skin, and as badly as he wanted off, he wasn't going to go to Yavin without stuff another training center would need.

So, he was in the midst of figuring out the logistics for such a venture before brining it up in a Council session. Foodstuffs, transportation, communications equipment... the list went on, since Yavin had been largely abandonded since Master Skywalker's death.

Morgan sifted through lists of items and figures on his datapad, and walked right past Navaria, who was initially upwind. He stopped, looked up from the device, and turned around.

"Navaria?" he asked, his voice rang relief and surprise.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:34:29 PM
The Master Jedi's words fell upon deaf ears as the hooded figured continued on towards the Temple. Whether she was ignoring him or didn't hear him for some odd reason, Morgan could not tell...

Morgan Evanar
Dec 29th, 2003, 07:01:04 PM
"Nav?" Morgan watched her walk away for a moment. It wasn't like her to ignore anyone, but a friend? Not like her at all.

Several quick steps put him between Navaria and where she was walking.

"Navaria Tarkin!" He raised his voice, adding insistence. Something was wrong. She looked at him blankly. He put his hands on her shoulders.

"Nav, if there is something wrong you know you can talk to me."

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:18:35 PM
Her brows scrunched together in confusion and worry as the stranger stepped in front of her, wondering if she was to be robbed. Instinct said know. He didn't feel like a threat to her. Then he began to ramble on as if knowing her.

Swallowing back her fear, she stepped backwards, away from arms reach and studied his face. There was no sign of familiarity about him when she narrowed her eyes.

"Pardon me, sir. You have me confused with someone else. I'm sorry."

She took a few cautious steps forward, hoping she would be left alone.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:29:45 PM
Morgan's jaw dropped. She was not Dalethria, unless her mind had been wiped. But she had Navaria's presence and bearing.

"No, I don't, because either someone's cloned Dalethria again, or someone played with my nose. So if you aren't Navaria, who are you?"

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:38:59 PM
She stopped, trying to stop her lips from quivering in sadness. Her throat went completely dry as his question stung as hard as the water within her eyes.

"I..."

Inhaling deeply, she steadied herself.

"I don't .. know."

Then almost out of anger, the woman turned around quickly at glared at the Jedi with accusing eyes.

"I don't know this Dalethria or myself for that matter. Not that it's your concern! Now .. leave .. me .. be."

Morgan Evanar
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:56:24 PM
Morgan stood bewildered, and let Navaria walk away.

"Figrin! Ryla! Estell! Yoghurt! Anbira! Mal Pannis, Tarkin!" She looked at him like he was mad.

"Rie Mystt! Pierce Tondry! Dasquian and Aaron Belargic! Salemn!"

"SANIS PRENT."

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2003, 09:02:01 PM
She had already stopped and was looking at him in shock, much like everyone around the immediate area. He was yelling and drawing too much attention towards the both of them that made her feel uncomfortable.

"Will you stop! You're acting like a mad man screaming like that!"

There was no hint of any recognition in her voice or eyes that those names meant anything to her.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 29th, 2003, 09:09:55 PM
Morgan's posture fell apart. The affect was dramatic because of his size.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I genuinely thought you were a friend I haven't seen in a while. I'll leave you be. Good luck with..."

"...with whatever it is."

It has to be Navaria. He stared at her for even a glimmer of recognition, but he found none. Frustrated, he jammed his hands in his pockets and walked away. This was one of the many times where his severe speciality in the Force was a terrible hinderance. Aside from telling someone else, he didn't know what to do. And he was powerless over the situation beyond that.

"Damnit." he muttered.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 30th, 2003, 12:13:32 AM
The stranger's mood shifted from being so incredelous to complete disillusionment as he walked away. She could heard the honesty in his voice for the first time and sense that his disappointment cut deep. He really thought she was his friend. She was at a quandry as what to do. This was either a chance occurance or this supposed random meeting was meant to be.

Chewing at her bottom lip in thought, she glanced over at him walking away.

"Oh bloody hell."

There was a considerable distance between the two of them that she was forced to run, causing the hood to fall backwards and revealed her face.

"Wait! Wait please!"

She called out, uncertainty lingering in her voice.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 30th, 2003, 07:04:20 PM
Morgan straightend, and turned slowly. He didn't know what to say. The Jedi Master gave his friend a very sorrowful look.

"Yes?" It was very confusing.

Sanis Prent
Dec 30th, 2003, 08:10:14 PM
"Nav!"

I'd spotted her from the B&G window, and rushed out. How long had it been? We'd been gone our separate ways for months now, and it was a relief to see her again.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 30th, 2003, 11:08:22 PM
"I.."

She didn't realize her hand was reaching out to the man and slowly she pulled it back.

"I can... tell .. that you know me... Your guard went down and ..."

The sound of 'Nav' caught her attention. That made two people now thinking she was this Navaria Tarkin. As she turned around, there was this overwhelming sense of relief emanating from this scruffy looking stranger. Not only that, but something else even more potent then that emotion hit her hard. There was love aimed towards her.

It took her totally by surprise that she started inching backwards slowly, uncertain as to what to do or say...

Morgan Evanar
Jan 2nd, 2004, 05:37:26 PM
Sanis was about to dive into Nav, but a large hand stopped him. If looks could kill, Morgan would have been hit by a speeder, dropped off a building, skinned, rolled in hot sauce, doused in honey and then crucified on top of a fire ant hill.

"She doesn't remember anything. Remember when Nav and Daleethria merged? Navaria seems to be touchy again. Emotionally keyed and sensitive."

Sanis Prent
Jan 3rd, 2004, 09:05:08 PM
"What?"

I'd heard him. I didn't want to. I looked back to Nav, and her eyes reflected back the story. She didn't know me. Worse, she recoiled from me.

I looked back to Morgan. I wanted him to be lying. I wanted there to be something going on. I wanted any reason to beat the hell out of him, to somehow make amends for what I saw in Nav.

I moved away from his hand; away from Navaria.

My world was built on stilts in sand. Why was I ever suprised when it crashed down? Still, I never seemed to see it coming.

I walked back to the bar. My eyes stayed on Navaria, hoping to see a familiar glimmer.

I didn't.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2004, 02:22:35 PM
She never should have come here. It was so obivious now that her condition and presence was hurting the people she once called friends. And stealing a gaze from Sanis... her lover. Navaria did not know it herself, it was only instinct that brought her to this conclusion ... and the Force.

"I'm sorry..."

She shook her head out of frustration for being a fool and pulled her hood back up.

"I will go and only come back when I know who I am. It's not fair for either of you."

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2004, 05:50:54 PM
"Not fair?"

I stopped, and faced her fully.

"It seems I can't take three steps with you without taking two steps back."

I wasn't thinking clearly or rationally, but I was reeling inside, and this was damage control.

"It's like I'm constantly attending a funeral, when it comes to you. And just when I think we're getting back to good, its back to square one."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2004, 06:20:05 PM
She always was highly attuned to other's people's emotions. That was known since waking up from whatever it was that happened to her on Bakura. He was furious and upset, all jumbled together in one package that was about to explode.

Oddly enough, something inside her triggered and felt herself starting to get choked up and forced herself to look away.

"What do you want me to do then..."

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2004, 06:37:23 PM
"I don't know!"

Now I was shouting. I tried not to.

"Maybe I should be asking you the same question, if you could remember anything about me.

I...I remember you. I remember when you smiled, and it made me smile. You made me want to be something more than someone's liability.

I'm so addicted to you, and that's the damn problem. First, it was Daleethria. Now, it's this. I'm on the space lanes for months on end, and yeah, I'm a little strung out."

I forced myself to calm down a little.

"I don't know what I want you to do...but I can't keep rebuilding. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, but the moment you leave, it just makes it all the more apparent how big the hole in me has gotten."

Morgan Evanar
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:31:38 PM
"Stop trying to make it and cash out." Morgan interjected. Sanis was clever, but he was a creature of habbit, in a way.

"Sorry." he said, and glanced at Navaria. Look..."

"...maybe one of the other Jedi can help. Don't leave. Please."

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2004, 11:51:11 PM
"Shove off!"

I whirled around to look at Morgan.

"That's real convenient, isn't it? Why don't we get some more Jedi to talk to her. I'm sure that would smooth things over real well."

I looked back to Nav, and then back to Morgan.

"Well, don't mind me. Why don't you two have a little quality time, then?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 8th, 2004, 12:50:39 AM
"Stop it now!"

She shouted, and looked back and forth between the two of them. Both of them cared for her in different ways but it was painfully obvious the two of them did not like each other. Navaria wasn't sure as to why though.

"Both of you..."

Her voice became calm, more soothing like the two of them remembered.

".. please. I don't know what grudge you have against each other but fighting isn't going to help me."

Looking between them again, her eyes fell upon Sanis' worn face. It seemed he was growing more and more weary as this conversation continued.

"Or help you find peace either... Look, to be honest, I did come here seeking the Jedi's help. It was all that I could figure out about myself when I woke up by the way I was dressed and this."

Behind her robes she revealed her lightsabre.

"It was the only lead I had to find out the truth ... but ..."

She tilted her head to the side, studying Sanis.

"I have you as well to help me ..."

Sighing, she could feel her own weariness settling in and gazed downwards.

".. that's if you want to help me."