PDA

View Full Version : Chosen Paths....(Open)

Cheyanne Rakai
Dec 27th, 2003, 10:43:17 PM
The ship landed in the West Coruscant Spaceport. The petit-built pilot exited a few moments after in a hooded, deep crimson cloak. A leather pouch slung over it's shoulder.

With a push of a button from a small remote in it's hand the hatch began to close and locked moments later.

The small, hooded being walked through security and headed down a street, knowing exactly where it was headed. To the Jedi Temple, but not to join, merely in search of someone dear to them. Someone who needed to know that an apology was not needed from a rather disturbing situation that had been at hand.

The figure walked for quite a ways and finally arrived to find...it closed. Damn... The figure thought and shook it's head in frustration. With a glance across the street, Yog's was seen.

The figure sighed and headed in that direction. The meeting would have to wait until tomorrow.

Crossing the street, the being entered Yog's and was surprised by the guards asking for weapons. The figure nodded and first removed it's hood to reveal a young woman of eighteen, with long brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. She was small-built and had a slim figure. Around her waist, a utility belt was fastened with a blaster. She handed it over with a smile and continued in.

Ordering a fizzpop at the bar, she found a free booth and slid in. She looked around at the patrons of the establishment and sighed deeply. Someone here surely knew her sister, but Cheyanne Rakai wasn't the best at just talking to people, she was...well, pretty darn shy at times.

Lady Mylia
Dec 28th, 2003, 02:14:04 PM
Mylia looked around from under her hood, she wasn't in the mood for socializing and was trying to keep herself hidden.

It was several days after the death of Quay's mother and Ace's injury and Mylia was still being affect by it. Poor Quay, there was no way to get her to feel any different than how she did about her mother, no matter what Mylia told her. She sighed quietly and sipped her drink.

Mylia took a look around and noticed a petit, young woman entered the bar and grill. She slid into a booth close to Mylia's table. A strange vibe came from the young girl, Mylia felt drawn to her. Out of curiousity Mylia slipped into her mind, her thoughts were filled with Quay'Na! No wonder Mylia felt drawn to her, this was Quay's sister. Mylia removed her hood and got up to go to the young woman, she slid into the booth with her and offered a smile. "Hello, I'm Mylia Basque. I do not believe I've seen you around these parts before and to tell you the truth, you seem a little lost. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Dec 28th, 2003, 02:23:50 PM
Cheyanne looked both surprised and relieved at the same time, if one could muster that.

"Hello," she greeted the newcomer kindly. "It's that evident?"

Cheyanne nodded with a shy grin. "I am actually here in search of my older sister. Quay'Na Rakai. The Order was closed so I came over here...you wouldn't by chance, know her?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 28th, 2003, 02:34:23 PM
Mylia nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty obvious." She laughed. "Know her? Yes, she's one of my best friends here at the Order. I could take you to her now, if you'd like."

Cheyanne Rakai
Dec 28th, 2003, 03:38:18 PM
Cheyanne's face brightened. "That would be great! It's been a long time since I've seen my sister, too long." She grabbed her leather bag and slipped it over her shoulder and stood.

"You don't know how much this means to me, Mylia."

Lady Mylia
Dec 29th, 2003, 10:58:39 AM
Mylia smiled and stood up. "It's not a problem really." She smiled again. "Would you like my to contact her now or.... we could surprise her?" A twinkle shone in Mylia's eyes.

Cheyanne Rakai
Dec 29th, 2003, 09:40:31 PM
"That would be awesome, Mylia. For the past six years, we've only been able to talk on comms and holo-projectors." She looked down for a moment. "I suppose you've heard about our mom?"

Lady Mylia
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:54:20 PM
Mylia smiled, she was happy to do this for the young girl. "I know, that must stink." She bit her bottom lip as their mother was mentioned. Mylia nodded. "Yes..." She trailed off, not really knowing what to say.

Cheyanne Rakai
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:34:15 AM
"I'm almost ashamed to say that I wasn't too broken up about it." She told Mylia. "I'm more concerned with my sister, my dad told me that she was very upset about the entire thing. That she somehow blamed herself and I'm here to tell her not to worry about it. My mom was a tyrant actually when it came to do with anything with us."

"I don't want her to feel any hurt or pain because of this. I want her to continue on as if it never happened."

Lady Mylia
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:37:42 PM
Mylia looked to Cheyanne very surprised. Her eyes widened a bit, and she laughed slightly out of embarassment. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to look so overly surprised, but I am. Not at the fact that your aren't broken up about it, but what you want to do for Quay. That's exactly what she needs! No one can seem to make her forget about it, maybe, hopefully, you can!" Mylia smiled and began to get a little giddy as she led Cheyanne to Quay's room. This was such a good thing, she was so happy she ran into her at the bar and grill.